Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 -3

This is my story that i started writting ages ago...only decided to it up now as sister said it was cool.
The characters are mine.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 -3

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 -3
Chapter 1 The loner

The wagon squeaked as it was pulled along by the pure white horses who danced like spirits against the night sky. The silver moon lit up the distance to as far as the eye could see. Snow began to fall from the sky like starlights floating down from the heavons. All was silent. All was still. There was an earie sensation as the cold wind rattled through the tree tops like a ghost voice whispering to the intruders. The pitch dark shadow of a young figure floated by the moon lit scenery. alone was he in this silently doomed world. He was alert and very aware of the creature lurking in the shadows a long way off. He could neither hear nor see this creature but he knew it was there. So silently watching as he rode off in to the distance. The deep black sky was now giving in to the beautiful elagance of the amber shading rising over the hills.

A small golden glow from the now dark sky was all the light Sin could see. His dark black hair was matted with sweat and blood and both his ears were pricked up to inable him to hear all the way around. The once luminus horns on his head, were cracked and chipped, shone dimmly and his evil white eyes swept over the darkened land. His horses Pure and Innocence, by now were hungry tired and hoof-sore so they, had stopped to rest. Sin hopped down from his cart and began to scout the area.

A loud war cry filled the air as a huge dark creature swooped down and landed not far from Sin's camp. Snarling to himself as his blood-red eyes gleamed over the camp ground studying each and every little detail. Spreading out his wings he snarled, threw back his head and charged towards Sin. Sin upon hearing the cry ran for his guns, but instead of feeling the pain of the attack he so much expected he felt a sudden rush of sorrow and anger. Fear grapsed up Pure in his bruse coloured paw, and threw her to the floor, slashing at her beautiful white coat and staining it crimson.

"Get away from her you rat!" Yelled Sin as he charged at the creature shooting him in the wing. Screaming in shock and in pain Fear kicked Pure to one side and charged at horns first at Sin.

"I aint no rat." he hissed through clenched fangs as him and Sin slashed, fought, scratched, bit and shot at each other. Ears and wings torn, eyes scratched at, old cuts reopend, claws and teeth shatterd and bones broken.

Pinning Sin to the ground Fear had the upper hand as he sneered down at him both his eyes glowing ravenously.

"Say good night Grifling child demon of the elaments." He spat as he raised a claw to Sins face. As he was about to strike an arrow hit him in the ear. Snarling in pain he stumbled to one side giving Sin the space he needed to wriggle free.

A small figure hoped in front of them from out of the shadowy dephs of the forest.

"Ratling and Grifling surrender or die." He yelled as he stepped in to the light. His dark red wings strtched out behind him, his long white tail tasseling in the dirt. He held outa bow and arrow ready to fire again. His big green eyes glinted evily as he sneered at the two wiery and tired animals in front of him. Sin and Fear glared at each other then grinned as they shook paws.

" Truce for now demon boy but when he is gone your going down." snarled Fear at Sin.

"I wouldnt have it any other way rat boy." snickerd Sin.

"Hey!!! This is no time to chit chat. I am the bounty hunter known as Lance. I work for General Scar the over lord of the creatures of this domain. I am the best bounty hunter there is and i never leave empty handed and i can bring you back dead or alive your choice." he growled.

"Never huh? well smart @$$ there is always a first for everything." chuckled Sin.

"DO NOT MOCK ME!!!" Lance screeched as he threw down his bow and arrow and ran towards Fear and Sin. Joining forces Sin and Fear slashed away at Lance holding him to the ground as they tore away at him. Crying in pain Lance Kicked dirt in Fears eyes and clawed Sin round the face. Both Sin and fear were stunned and in pain. They staggerd backwards giving Lance the time he needed to flee the scene.

"Till next time creatures." He called back.

Both hurt and out of breath Sin and Fear collapsed on the ground panting hard. Then Fear got the starngest look of terror in his eyes and tried to get to his feet. Sin pulled himself up and helped up fear.

"Here let me help you." Sin said but Fear pushed himaside.

"I need to protect Kaysheek from that monster before he gets to her. I have to help her." He splutterd as he stumbled back in to the forest. He began to call for his daughter and did not see the dark figure looming behind Chapter 2 The journey begins

A long way off a small creature eyed the vally bellow eagerly with her crystal clear eyes grinning from ear to ear. Her whiskers and creamy white fur swished in the breeze as her tail flipped and frolicked in the dirt behind her. She was the youngest and most impationt of her kind. Her dark bruise-coloured paws fumbled with a small rock as she flipped it back and forth.She was bored as her dad had gone off to hunt and refused to let her accompany him. Sighing she tossed the rock behind her and hit it in to the air with her tail.

All of a sudden there was a shrill howl of pain which caused the childs fur to stand on end. She hopped to her feet and searched for the caller. As soon as she was sure she had found the fallen party a huge pair of silky white wings tore out of her shoulderblades and she leapt up in to the air. She soared over head like a huge eagle until she spotted the caller and dived down towards him.

At the edge of a small forest before the vally entrance was a tall slender ratling. His ears were torn, his fangs cracked, his claws shattered, his fur matted with wet and dry blood and his wings were broken. He lay in the ever growing puddle of his own blood as he began to call for his daughter yet again.

Kaysheek landed swiftly next to her dying father and retracted her wings before falling down at his side. Her paws began to caress his matted cheeks as she fought back her tears.

" Father are you........hurt...bad I mean....you will get better wont you right?"

She asked with fear and sorrow showing up clearly in her big crystal eyes.

" Kaysheek my dear I wish to tell you a story. A long time ago a young Ratling such as yourself was seperated from his parents in the great seperation of the clans. He was left alone in a forgotten land. He knew he would have to find his clan somehow, so he set out on a journey to find his parents. On his travels in the forgotten lands he met a young female ratling called Dagger litx from the craxtor clan. She was also searching for her parents.Both decided it better they stay together, so they set off together. 11 years after they met Dagger fell pregnant with thier child. Well instead of stopping to wait for the baby Dagger insisted they continue to move when a great war broke out between the clans. In this great battle Dagger was killed but the baby lived. The Ratlings father was now alone as he had lost his parents his clan and now his wife but he still had his child. He had to look after her on his own now with no help but he managed." He stated as he began to draw in deep breaths and constantly shut his eyes. He reached out his paw and began to caress Kaysheeks cheek. Kaysheek took a hold of his paw and held it to her face as she kissed it.

" Do not fight back the tears my dear....sometimes it helps to let others no how you feel...cough cough," Fear splutterd " Just so you know dear the Ratlings I told you about were your mother and I. We both lived on our own until we met. The point of the story is I shall be leaving you and you must learn to survive with out me......cough,cough.....I love.....you agh." Were the last things Fear could mutter before passing in to the dead zone where he was rejoined with Dagger.

Kaysheek held her dead fathers body to her breast as she wept.

"Now I have lost both of them." She wept unhappily as she buried her head in to her fathers fur smearing her white fur with the dark crimsen liquid. Sobbing she cliimbed to her feet and looked up at the sky quivering with anger and sorrow. She placed her paw over a small gold heart around her neck.

" I vow father i will get revenge on who ever did this to you." She whisperd as she wiped her tears dry and sighed. Releasing her wings she began to run the hopped and soared upin to the air.

Chapter 3 An unlikly allie

Sin satisfied that he had indeed won the fight and scared the dreadful creature away began to tend to his wounded horse.

" well today has been fun hasnt it girl. We are both hurt that Ratling creature was killed and i couldnt help him, and I have a huge reward on my head." He sighed being as he crushed some herbs to make a medicinal oil.

Pure whined as the healing oil stung. Innocence lay down next to Pure to comfert him as Sin bandaged her leg.

Kaysheek screamed in anger and sorrow as she tore through the sky searching for the person responsible for killing her father. She was so wrapped up in her own sorrow she didnt notice the dark figure on the cliff and as a result was not able to dodge the arrow, that pierced straight in to her eye, causing her to go blind and fall to the ground. She screamed in pain as she slammed in to the cold mud 3 feet away from where Sin was standing ready with his destruction saber. Kaysheek held out her claw to show that she meant no harm as he and Innocence approched her. Innocence began to lick her cheek as Sin removed the arrow from her eye.

"Stay still creature I will have you fixed up in a moment that is if you stop squirming." Snarled Sin as he rubbed the oil on kaysheeks wounded eye and began to bandage it up.

As soon as Sin had finished Kaysheek sat upright.

"Thank you so much for your help." Beemed Kaysheek as she held out her paw. Sin shook her paw to show that he accepts her friendship. As Kaysheek stood up and started to walk away Sin called to her to halt.

"Creature i need to talk to you." He yelled.

"My name is Kaysheek not creature you lofing fool. And what are you meant to be a wingless dragon." Kaysheek snarled as she turned and faced Sin.

" I am Sin the leador of the grifling tribe thats what i am. Back to the point there are a few things i need to discuss with you so stay for a while please." Sin begged. kaysheek sighed walked back over to Sin and dropped down in front of the fire.

"Okcreep even though this is a big waste ofmy time I am all ears and im listening" Kaysheek growled as she flopped down and began to eat the bugs scurring around her paws

" Well first of the thing trying to kill you was a bounty hunter by the name of Lance. I know he tried to kill me as well. Seem as there is a big reward on both of our heads.The dark overlord General Scar feels we are a big threat to him.His misson to destroy me and wipe out the last Ratlings left. Well last now. Second thing is i would like you to tag along so both of us can get our revenge.Third and last the other ratling attacked me and my horse. I fought back both of us getting cut all over. Then Lance showed up me and the atling made a truce and we fought off Lance and his little buddy but the ratling comeout ofit hurt real bad but he would notlet me help him he said he had to fid you. Im sorry." Sin sighed. Kaysheek stoob up her eyes filling with tears and turning from calm blue to evil fired up red.

Kaysheek snorted and clenched her paws.

" WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU YOU ARE SO DEAD YA HEAR ME YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" She screamed.

"ok then I tag along"

she snarled as she lay down on the floor and closed her eyes snorting unhappily.

Sin watched over her and the horses with his guns at the ready. A slight rustle here and there kept Sin alert as he put out the fire and sat in darkness.

Nestled in a near off tree A creature stirred grinning to its self.

"Lance reporting for duty sir."

Said Lance as he apeared out of nowhere dragging fears dead body.

" You have done well." Said the creature still focusing on Sin. Then he hopped down to the ground, grabbed hold of the Ratling and teleported out of sight in a flash of blinding white light. Lance sneered sat down and watched over Sin silently.the trees. As Sin began to let down his gaurd a ear shattering howl of pain and the sound of splinterd bones left him alert and in shook.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jawsismyhomie on February 19, 2006, 10:22:06 AM

Jawsismyhomie on
JawsismyhomieWOW

Splixx on September 14, 2005, 11:32:34 PM

Splixx on
Splixxthe story line is a bit screwed over i have to do this again but meh..please tell me what you think i need to do to improve it please. thanks.
*all critisism is welcome*