Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Kaiiki meets Clover. Both started off bad but ends up becoming more what they expected.

The Smurfs and Fairies are on the move, seeing which mystical creatures dominants the field.

How will this turn out--let's find out?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
“Ooooow~ my heaaad!” Clover groaned as he stumbled into an alley.

He clutched his head with his left hand and with his right, covers his mouth, hoping that it would make the nauseated feeling pass. Unfortunately, it didn’t help much, especially when his other body parts weren’t complying as well; stomach grumbled for food, his massive head kept bobbing all over the place making it seem as if he was possessed, not to mention his shuffling feet moving randomly about. A few times Clover ended up crashing against the wall, but luckily for this fellow, he felt no pain, only frustration.

“Ugh…” the nauseated feeling resurfaced…again. Clover twisted to the empty cardboard box next to him and began to vomit.

Hangovers suck…
--------------------------

Wind gushed soothing, grass perfectly mowed, birds chirping, and the houses accordingly aligned—such a beautiful neighborhood…riiight~

Kaiiki strolled down his neighborhood with his iPod shuffle on. Unlike most teens his age who love those new advanced earphones, he preferred his old headphones from back in the day. Thought it matched with his favorite piece of clothing flawlessly—his lime green/hot pink striped scarf.

Therefore he is known as the cool cat in this neighborhood. Kids awed in his presence. Everyone gave their upmost respect to this kid. The way his Sapphire hair flowed in the air~ His way of walking down the sidewalk as if he was on a runway for a fashion show~
Yes sir-e~ He was the coolest—

~~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♫~~ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♫~~ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♫~~ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♫~~ (that’s suppose to be music >.>)

Kaiiki peaked out with his right eye to see what was disturbing his neighborhood, none the less his walk!

All the way down the street was the ice-cream man surrounded by little kids. Each had their favorite ice-cream cone in hand and was gobbling it down like crazy. He stared down at the path motionlessly.


Dot dot dot .


“Iiiiiiiiiiiice creaaaaaaaaam~!” he squealed, turning chibi and scurrying down the street. (For those ten seconds he felt as if he was Sonic the Hedgehog chasing down a chilidog)

Huff huff “O-one Banana Pop please~” huff huff Kaiiki panted. Sweat trickled down his forehead.

“Haha, okay kid, that’ll be one dollar.” The ice-cream said with a smile and grabbed out his order.

Kaiiki dug threw his pockets and pulled out the change. While counting the amount, a quarter happens to fall and started rolling down the street.

“Nooooooo!” he cried out, chasing after it then yelling behind him, “I’ll be back Mr. Ice-cream man! Stay where you are!”

--yes…Kaiiki is cool…least that’s what he thinks about himself…

--------------------------

“Quarter quarter quarter quarter…” Kaiiki searched frantically for his missing quarter. It wasn’t on the grass, by the tree, neither in the house, nor next to Steve…so where can it be!?

It was lost forever.

“Noooooou~” Kaiiki wailed, about to give up until he heard the sound of…change? His ears perked up and there he saw his rolling quarter from underneath a bus stop bench.

“Quarter!”

--------------------------

Clover leaned against a dumpster. Felt a bit better but wasn’t completely healed.
“Damn friends. Damn party. Damn beer bottles, ugh.”

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, massaged his temples, and then reopened his eyes. As soon as he was about to move forward, Clover accidently stepped on a moldy sandwich and lost his balance. Backward he tumbled and into darkness…inside the dumpster.

--------------------------

Kaiiki became exhausted, falling to his knees, and saw his quarter continuing to roll, “Q-u-a-r-t-e-r~”. For a brief second he stayed in that same position, then shift to his right—an alley.
With nothing better else to do, Kaiiki stood up and went inside.

The alley wasn’t so dark. Some rays of sunlight filled certain parts but not everything, just enough to see where you’re stepping.

Kaiiki proceeded forward then came to a halt. He heard something….stirring?

But how can anything be moving? There’s nothing in the alley except himself, a dumpster and trash bin with junk lying all over the ground.
Kaiiki gazed around, faced his back from the bin then come out a loud snap.

A head popped out from the bin “Argh! I hate hangovers!” Clover screamed out, failing his arms wildly over his head. Kaiiki turned around and came face-to-face with the teen.

“Graaaaaah—“Clover abruptly stops, and then he too stares back.


Dot dot dot.

5 minutes later

Both guys kept eying each other and while that was happening, Kaiiki took the liberty in studying this guy’s features.

This smelly man looked about his age, perhaps a year or two older maybe. He has hot pink eyes which Kaiiki was attracted to for some reason. Never before has he seen a guy with hot pink eyes. It looked…nice.
The guy’s hair was black, but when a sunray would hit it, it seemed to have a dark blue shade, similar to his own. He had a piercing on his right ear too.
Some part inside Kaiiki wanted to extend his arm out and stroke the guy’s hair and cheek but he didn’t.

Kaiiki—still eyeballing him—soaked up his features, and then looked at the ground.

“Hey, here’s my quarter!” he exclaimed happily and wiped off the muck, not before leaving the alley and back to the ice-cream man.

Clover still stayed in the bin, blinking from what happen.
“The hell…”

An old man popped out from the trash can next to Clovers wearing an old time hat with a dead flower sticking out. A filthy and poorly patched up suit too. “Do you have any spare change?”

Clover slowly shook his head and back inside the trash the bum went.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on May 22, 2009, 4:21:20 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24lolz. this is pretty funny. i like it. when r u gonna put up the next chapter?