Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Kaiiki meets Clover. Both started off bad but ends up becoming more what they expected.

The Smurfs and Fairies are on the move, seeing which mystical creatures dominants the field.

How will this turn out--let's find out?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
School was brutal for Kaiiki and Mimi. First they woke up late and got in trouble for their tardiness. Then when the teacher asked for their homework, they didn’t have it since they forgot their backpacks in the morning—automatic F there. Got caught running down the hall during lunch and detention slips were handed out to them. And above all that, the teacher didn’t even show so they spent an hour in the class, waiting just for nothing.

“God I hate school! I wish it could just burn to the ground along with those insignificant humans called teachers!” Mimi screamed out follow by with a few growling noises. She even kicked a squirrel away that was “in her way”.
Kaiiki just smiled awkwardly—the good little boy he was. At times like these, he knew to just let Mimi blabber everything out. That way when she calms down, he could finally speak. But that usually happens till five minutes afterward.

“So what do you wish Kaiiki? Want the school to burn down too?” Mimi asked with a smug.

“Well—“

“Well what!? Of course you don’t! Your too soft dude—you gotta toughen up.” Mimi bent down and picked up the crippled squirrel, “Here, kick it.”

Kaiiki laid his eyes on the squirrel that Mimi had in her clutches. Its eyes were huge and it appeared to be whimpering, as if saying “Please don’t mister. I have a family.” Kaiiki bit his bottom lip and grabbed the squirrel from her. Lifted it up high above his head as if he was going to throw it.

“Do it do it!” Mimi cheered him on.

“Ahhhhhhhhh—“he threw it on a soft pile of dirt, “run away squirrel!”

“Noooo!” Mimi shout after it, getting ready to give it a chase until Kaiiki grabbed her by the waist, restraining the lunatic.
The squirrel was long gone.
--------------------------

“You idiot! Why did you let it leave!? You should have finished it off.”
“But it was a squirrel! A cute lil critter!”
“Who gives a damn!”
“I do!”

“Well I don’t! You’re no fun!” Mimi huffed and faced the other way from Kaiiki. He was staring at the ground, obviously sad. This gotten the better of her, “Aww, I’m sorry dude.” She hugged him, “Should have never told you to do something so vile.”
Kaiiki sniffled and hugged her back.

“Hey Ty, you’ve heard about the haunted house all the way across town?”
“Yeah I have. Sounds spooky, wanna go tonight?”
“Sure. Let’s tell the rest of the gang!”

Mimi eavesdropped on their entire conversation of their fellow classmates that was passing by. What they said interested her. A haunted house all the way across town?—awesome! She’s there.

“Yo Kaiiki, you’ve heard what those guys were chatting about?” Mimi whispered in his ear since they were still in the embrace.

“Nope~ I was only focusing on us~” he sighed happily on her shoulder.

Mimi rolled her eyes and cut off the hug, “You—me—haunted house—tonight—we’re going.”

“Eh!?”
--------------------------

“B-but, I don’t wanna gooo~” Kaiiki whined. The thought of ghosts popping out and going “Boo” terrified him.
The sun has set a long time ago and right now it was dark. Only one street lamp 3 doors down gave out light—hardly any though.

“Oh come on! Don’t be a baby! It’ll be cool.”

Mimi approached the house daringly while Kaiiki was trembling behind her. She opened the door and—
Pitch black. Both of them couldn’t see squat. It took a while for their eyes to adjust and when that happened, they saw that the room was covered in dust and white sheets. Each step they took the floor would creak too.
The dust in the air went inside Kaiiki’s nose, tickling it and when that happen—achoo!

--------------------------

“You guys heard that?”
“Yeah, sounded like someone sneezed.”
“No shoot Sherlock! Should we go check it out?”
“I don’t know…Clover?”
The guys turned to their leader for a response. Morphing out from the darkness popped out the 6’1” guy, cracking his neck with ease, “Hmm, nah. Let them come up here. We can give them a friendly hello when that happens~” Clover smirked and his gang chuckled wickedly as well.


--------------------------

“Stop sneezing!”
“I can’t!”
“Yes you can!”
“It’s allergy season!”
“No its not!”
“…well it should be!”
“Ugh, you’re hopeless.” Mimi sighed and handed the boy a tissue.
“Thanks.” Kaiiki smiled and blew into it.
“Bleck!”


The best friends explored the entire house, expecting to be scared out of their wits but instead, came out empty handed. There were a few times where they would hear noises but it turned out to be nothing paranormal. It was either a rat, their own footsteps, or Kaiikis’ teeth chattering.
Back to their starting point they went.

“This is the worse haunted house ever! No ghosts, no entities, no nothing!” Mimi spat. She was very pissed off and disappointed.

“Calm down Mimi. Maybe this really isn’t a haunted house. Maybe it’s just a home for sale for something…” Kaiiki stated with a hint of relief.
“No ghosts, no entities, no nothing…awesome”

“I don’t care! I came here to get scared and I expect to get scared! This is Bolshevik! I want my money back!”

“…but we didn’t even pay…”

“SO!? We should get paid for doing this! Making me waste my damn time coming here.” She shook her head disgustingly then pointed to Kaiiki, “This is your fault!”

“Eh?! How is this MY fault?”

“Your bad ‘I don’t want to be scared’ vibe butchered up this place! So now the ghosts have left and shall never return—
Clack clack
“--you hear that?”

“…”

Mimi listened wordlessly and footsteps were heard from above. They continued for a period of time then came to an end.

Silent

“Hehehe.” Mimi simpered, spinning to Kaiiki, “See~ I knew coming here wasn’t a waste of time~ and you said it was~” she stated proudly, pulling her long blond hair back and adjusting her bandana that was given to her long ago.

Kaiiki gawked for a brief second, ready to retort something back but then knew that it was pointless to argue with Mimi at this point. She’ll just keep throwing comebacks and make him lose.

--------------------------

At the attic door—it was filthy as well. There even appeared to be scratched marks on the wood. Kaiiki trailed his fingers down the marks then pulled his hand back. Mimi was grinning grimly and chuckled evilly. He could have sworn he seen horns pop out from the side of her head—scary!

All of those feelings disappeared when the door slowly screeched open by itself. This made Kaiiki squeak and Mimi stare with wide eyes.

Both cautiously entered the room and glanced around. The attic was brighter than the rest of the room but none the less still dark. From outside the window you could see the moon…and a wolf…howling?
Okaaaaaaay~ Strange.

“Now where’s those ghosts!?” Mimi searched all over the boxes and crates with her eyes but saw nothing.

“M-maybe there are no ghosts—“


~Rustle rustle, rustle rustle ~


All the way at the corner, a trunk was moving on its own. Mimi walked up to it carefully with Kaiiki following right behind her. The trunk was still rattling. Both were scared at this point. Each step Mimi took, she gotten sweaty—a few more steps—she gulped down and bit her lip. Kaiiki just vibrated like usual.

~rustle rustle rustle rustle~ --stop

The moving ceased—few seconds has passed…a minute…dead silence.

Out of the blue, a “monster” popped out with a Scream mask and scared the two. “BOO! BOOGA-BOOGA!”

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!” Kaiiki and Mimi shrieked, clinging to each other.

Laughter came from all corners of the room and 3 guys appeared out wearing all black.

“Hahaha—god, that was hilarious!” they all continued crackling maniacally.

“Hey—that’s not funny!” Mimi stepped forward to the guys; trying to be serious buy they caught the fear in her voice.

“Oh yes it was!” Clover took off his mask and stepped out from the trunk.

Mimi gritted her teeth but then quickly loosens up, “Where’s Kaiiki?”

At the opposite side of the room, Kaiiki was in the feedle position, holding a blanket and piyoko.
‘How the hell did he get that blanket and chicken?’

“Aww~ Look at the wittle cwybaby~” Clover mocked with a twisted smile but all that changed when his eyes adjusted, “Hey! You’re that kid to left me to die in the dumpster!”

Kaiiki stared dumbfounded at him, “Die?”

“Yeah die! Do you have any idea how long I spent there inside that dumpster—tch, that doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is that we’re even now. Heh. Scared you shootless punk.”

“Even?” Kaiiki tilted his head and then saw what he meant, “Ooh—Mr. Stinky!”

Clover gaped and his pals tried to muffle their laughter.


“Heeeeeey~ Get out of here you mongrels! This house is mine. I found it first!” the same hobo from the previous chapter appeared right behind a crate, sounding woozily.

“Heh, and if we don’t?” one of Clover’s friend smirked.

The hobo grinned and rose up his arms.

Dot dot dot.

“Ewwwwwwww!” Everyone in the house ran out to the outside, pinching their nose from the foul smell.

“Hehe, idiots.” The bum smiled and went back to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment