Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Starless Night

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 1 - A Starless Night

Chapter 1 - A Starless Night
Sutineka sat by Naruto in a field by the forest. He put his hand on hers and she blushed profusely. The air was getting colder and she rolled over closer to him. He sat up for a moment and Sutineka wondered what was wrong. He took off his jacket and put it over her. She smiled and put her head against his shoulder. They watched the moon together, just them, on this starless night. Sutineka whispered in his ear, "Will it be like this forever?" He looked over at her with love brimming in his eyes. "I hope so." She fell asleep by his side, his warmth like a gentle blanket.

She woke up in her bed, the light shining in. She rubbed her eyes and got up. She was still in her training clothes. She walked over to the kitchen. Her mother was washing a few dishes. "Mom, what happened last night?" All she could remember was being with Naruto. Her mother looked up from the dishes and smiled. "You were out late with Naruto-kun last night," She said, "You fell asleep and he brought you home." She couldnt respond. She sat down and ate an onkiri. She grabbed her kunai and put them in her wepons pouch. "Off to training mom." Her mom smiled, "Be careful." She knew she would be.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment