Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Training Mishap

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 2 - Training Mishap

Chapter 2 - Training Mishap
Sutineka walked through the forest. It was so nice and free being a chunin. She leaped up onto a tree. She whistled loudly, and it echoed thruought the forest. She heard the grass shaking instantly. She looked down as her ninja cat, Chijin.
Chijin knocked into her, making her lose her balance. She did a swift hand sign and landed on the ground. A loud rumbling shook the forest. Crystals tore from the flesh of the earth and formed around her. She stood up and did another hand signal. She thrust her arms apart and wind cracked the crystals in half. She leaped in the air, her cat leaped down simotaneously. As they flew by each other, she grabbed Chijin's paw, and they flew high onto branch. She formed another hand signal and both she and Chijin leaped down. Both of them flew head first down towards the ground. Right before they hit the ground they merged into a tiger. She landed gracefully on the ground. They split back into two. She felt a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down and saw a kunai lodged deep in her thigh. She looked up and saw a few robed ninjas. Each of their headbands had an incision through it. Her heart pounded. Akatsuki! One ninja with black hair and eyes walked up to her. He grasped the kunai and tore it out of her leg. She choked down a scream. His eyes were soft. "My apologies. You spooked Kisame and he wanted to make sure you werent just a rabbit." She nodded, blood seeping out of my leg. "My name is Itachi. I saw your battle moves, they were quite impressive." She nodded with gratitude, not able to speak. "Do you know Sasuke?" He said. "Yes." She croaked, my throat dry. "Is he alive?" As she is sparked with curiousity, "I think so. He ran away to Orochimaru a long time ago." Itachi narrowed his eyes. "I should have known." Itachi reached out a hand to help her up, and she took it. "Thank you for you're help..?" She smiled, "Sutineka. Sutineka Okibi." He smiled back, "Sutineka." She watched as they disappeared into the forest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment