Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Captured

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 3 - Captured

Chapter 3 - Captured
Sutineka walked tiredly through the darkened forest, slightly limping. She heard something twitching in the bushes. Both her and Chijin turned around. She made a hai noise, and Chijin ran towards the house. Sutineka pulled a kunai from her pouch. "Who's there!?" She yelled out into the night. She saw Naruto walk out from behind a tree. She slipped her kunai back into the pouch. "Naruto-kun." She said, but it came out almost like a purr. Naruto smiled at her and beckoned her to follow. She ran to him and they walked together through the forest. They stopped somewhere deep in the sea of trees. She looked over at Naruto, curious. She watched with terror as smoke surrounded Naruto. When it cleared, she saw Sasuke standing in front of her, smirking.
"Sasuke!" She slid backwards, and formed a swift hand signal. Crystals ripped from the earth. They surrounded her in a thick wall. She did another sign and slammed her hand against the ground. The crystals tore through the forest floor.
She was surrounded in a battlefield of glittering rock. She heard a shattering noise. She looked over but it was too late. Sasuke had smashed the crystal with a black fire. His hand hit her in the head and she flew backwards, rock tearing at her. She landed ackwardly on her arm. She heard a loud snap. She screamed loudly, hoping that someone would hear. Sasuke walked up to her and grabbed her shirt. She aimed a punch at him with her good arm. He grabbed it and made a downward motion. Another snap occured. She gasped with pain. "What do you want?"
He frowned, "You'll see." Sasuke grabbed her by the legs and drug her through the forest. She wanted to fight but she couldn't, the pain in her arms was too great.

Hours later, Naruto walked into the clearing where some other ninjas were looking around. He saw the crystals and recognized them instantly. He prodded one of the ninjas on the shoulder and said, "I know who is missing." The ninja looked over to him, waiting for an answer. "Her name is Sutineka Okibi." The ninja looked at him suspiciously. "How do you know this?" Naruto looked over to the crystals and said, "We train in the forest together. I wasnt there today because Kakashi wanted to train with Sakura and I." The ninja nodded, understanding. Naruto wondered sadly, What happened Sutineka? Where are you now?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment