Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Rescued

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 5 - Rescued

Chapter 5 - Rescued
It was late at night. Sutineka was asleep despite the pain in her arms. She heard a loud explosion and then unfamiliar voices. Her eyes fluttered open. The
people were definately in the hall. Her heart skipped a beat. Naruto? Is that you? She didnt hear any sound for a long while, but finally an Akatsuki ninja walked in the room. He had blonde hair over his eye and the rest in a high pony tail. She heard him say, "Hey guys, over here. I think we've found some more loot." Akatsuki cloaks flooded the room. She recognized Itachi at once. A ninja with spiky orange hair said, "Deidara, you can keep her if you train her." Her heart pounded in her chest. Deidara nodded and stuck his hands in a pouch. He then placed his hands on the chains that held her. He took them back and she noticed a white substance where his hands were. She barely got a look at them before they exploded. She collapsed on the floor and screamed with pain. Her arms felt like they had been torn in half. She closed her eyes and everything went black.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment