Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Healed

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 6 - Healed

Chapter 6 - Healed
I woke up on a matress in an underground fortress. A ninja with stitches all over his face looked over and glanced at her annoyedly. "You didnt have any money in your pockets, what a shame," he said. She turned her head and thought Okay... Im surrounded by weirdos. She was slightly freaked out, but when she leaned against her arm, to her surprise, it didnt hurt. She sat up and bent it. The man smirked, "Why are you so shocked? It was only a broken bone. Nothing big." She looked over at him, "Did you fix it?" He nodded. "Thank you," she said. He sat up and walked out. She laid back down on the matress. Where am I? Wheres Naruto? What happened last night? Why did they take me? Why didnt they just leave me? Will I ever escape? Her thoughts buzzed like the wind in her head. She heard the wooden door creak open. She saw Deidara walk in. She flew up, still sitting. He leaned against the wall. She watched him suspiciously. He rolled his eyes and said, "Look. Im just guarding you so you dont escape. Now take a nap." She cautiously laid down and closed her eyes. Moments later, she was fast asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment