Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Depressing Mission

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 7 - Depressing Mission

Chapter 7 - Depressing Mission
Years passed, and my skill increased madly. A full moon blazed above me, 3 years after her joining of the Akatsuki. Walking hand in hand by Tansei, we headed toward the Akatsuki hideout. After entering the hideout, Nagato started talking. I wasn't paying much attention, until he mentioned one word: Konoha. A shiver ran down my spine. "Sutineka and Tansei will deal with this mission." I nod bleakly, and look over to Tansei, who's eyes were glittering with bravery. A short wave of appreciation swept over me. When we were excused from the meeting, Tansei approached me. "Hey," he said, "I made you something, since you don't have a headband." My head tilts with curiousity. He hands me a choker necklace with a beautiful, hand carved crystal leaf dangling from the end. "Oh Tansei! It's magnificent!" I gasp. He puts it over my head and I reach over and kiss him, feeling gentle needles flow through my spine. He looks down grimly, and I nod. We sprint off into the forest, towards the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment