Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Home

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 8 - Home

Chapter 8 - Home
As we approached the city gates, I looked over to Tansei and asked, "Can I ask you a favor?" He nodded. I looked at my feet. "I would like to go to my house and retrieve Chijin." He nodded again. I felt my face glow red and said, "Except, I'd like to rename him to Nagori." He tilted his head in confusion and said, "Why?" I exhaled deeply, "Because that's what I think of him as now." He nodded, and we didn't say a word until we reached my house. I lift the window and walk in. It looks the same as I left it, but there is something else. A large, dark figure laying in the corner. It doesn't move, so I whistled quietly. The mound leaped up and ran towards me. I grasped a kunai from my pouch and looked up. "Chijin!" Chijin rubbed his head against her. "Chijin, your new name is Nagori." Nagori nodded his head understandingly. I picked him up and pet him. "You've gotten so big!" He purred. Tansei watched adoringly. "So, you say your skills are better with Nagori?" I nodded and replied, "It runs in my family." He nodded. Finally I remembered and said, "Tansei, what was our mission again?" A grim look swept over him and he muttered, "To capture the Kyuubi as quietly as possible." I flinched, but nodded. "We can stay here for the night," I muttered. We settled down on the floor and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment