Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Arrival

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 10 - Arrival

Chapter 10 - Arrival
Tansei sat and talked for a while, but then we heard footsteps. Tansei stood up, and I stared at the place where it came from. Naruto walked out of the bushes. He glared at Tansei and his Akatsuki uniform. Tansei smirked, keeping his cool, and said, "So you're Uzumaki Naruto? You look like a weak punk. Don't think you'll ever get her back." I stared at Tansei in admiration towards his bravery, but then I realized I should be looking angry, sad, and beat up. I shook my head and declared weakly, "Naruto-kun..." Naruto swiveled around and saw me. His eyes brimmed up with mixed emotions. Tansei took a step towards him and Naruto spun back around enragedly. Tansei looked at him boredly and said, "What a bore. Romance. Now, Naruto. It's time for your choice. You come with me and I kill her, or I take you by force, and save her." Naruto's eyes burned with hatred as he yelled, "You think I'm a coward?! I'm gonna kick you back to the hell-pit you came from!" Tansei smirked and said, "Fair enough."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment