Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Disaster

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 11 - Disaster

Chapter 11 - Disaster
And so the fight began. Before Naruto could react, Tansei threw out a lightening fast hand signal and disappeared completely. Naruto desperately looked around him, but recieved a hard blow to his cheek. Blood splattered out his mouth, and he collapsed to the ground. Wiping his mouth, he grabbed a kunai from his pouch. Tansei's mimickry sounded from all around him, saying, "What's wrong little Jinchuuriki? Not so brave now that you're blind?" The invisible force of Tansei slammed into Naruto, knocking him off of the high cliff. Tansei appeared in front of me, untied me and said, "I'm gonna need your help." I nodded. Tansei leaped down the cliff, and I leaped after him. I leaped through the waterfall, remaining unnoticed. I watched from behind the wall of water as Naruto and Tansei fought violently through the water. Tansei made the noise of a crow, and I formed a swift hand sign and smashed my outstretched hand against the strong tides of the waterfall. Almost instantly, the water started turning into crystals. The crystals crashed down, catching Naruto unawares. Tansei flew backwards onto the rock. The crystals formed over Naruto, covering him with it. I nodded to Tansei, not knowing if he could see me. I climbed down the waterfall, and Tansei walked up to the crystallized Naruto. I reached the base of the waterfall, but a huge rumble within the Earth shook the waterfall, and knocking me onto the crystal. I looked up and saw something smash through Tansei. "No!" I screamed and before I knew it, I was sprinting towards the broken body of Tansei. I looked in terror as a 6 tailed Kyuubi beast roared at me. I payed barely any attention to it. I looked at Tansei and tears rolled down my face. "Tansei..." I murmured. He whispered gently, "I love you." I pressed my face against his chest and murmured back, "I love you too." I could feel his heartbeat stop, and I had forgotten about the Kyuubi. The beastly form of Naruto knocked a huge tail at me, and I flew backwards hundreds of yards. I smashed into the rock and slumped against the hard ground. I glared at Naruto, fury building up in me. I ran at him, relying on my instinct. I formed a handjutsu and smashed into the crystal, and it formed water again, but a diamond-strong crystal formed around Tansei's body. I fell into the water with a splash. I opened my eyes, and Naruto was swimming towards me, and he wasn't in Kyuubi form. I realized that I had put on my Akatsuki robe when I got to the waterfall, but he didn't notice that. I crawled onto the rocky shore, sputtering out water. Naruto appeared out of the water below. I felt numb pain roaring inside of me. He crawled up beside me and said, "You're safe now. I don't love you anymore, I just like you now, but you're safe now." He reached down to kiss me. I threw a rageful punch at him, and it hit him hard in the jaw. He flew backwards and I stood up. That's when he saw my robe. "You... You're an Akatsuki! You're a traitor!" I glared at him and yelled, "You killed Tansei! I would have rather been killed by that idiot Sasuke than have watched you kill him!" Naruto's shock and rage was at full human capacity and he yelled, "What has Sasuke got to do with it?!" I snarled back, "You really think the Akatsuki captured me!? It was Sasuke! He would have killed me but the Akatsuki saved me! That's why I have no affiliation with Konoha or you anymore! I swear, if I get my hands on you, I will kill you!" Naruto leaped for me, and I dodged, whistling as I did. Nagori sprinted up to me and I leaped on his back. I raced to the crystal which held Tansei's body. I smashed the crystal and grabbed his body. I raced up the cliff on Nagori's back and through the forest, I knew Naruto would attempt to pursue me, but it would be no use. Nagori was the fastest cat I knew. We stopped deep in the forest and camped in a tree. Nagori fell asleep beside me, but I sat awake crying. I cried myself to sleep, and I dreampt of Tansei and revenge upon Naruto all night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment