Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Volunteer Work

Sutineka Okibi is a loyal Konoha ninja. Everything twists when she meets the Akatsuki. The Okibi clan is infamous for being cold blooded. They train cats the be ninja pets.
Can Sutineka learn to control her feelings and stay alive?

Chapter 12 - Volunteer Work

Chapter 12 - Volunteer Work
* Another Timeskip. :B I warn you, I like timeskips @_@ *
_______________________________________________________________________________
2 years after Tansei was slaughtered, I had given birth to his baby boy, who I named Tansei. He had beautiful maroon hair, and green eyes. On his first birthday, I had given him his very own ninja cat, who he named Shinsui. One day, I was playing Hide-and-Seek with him, when Yahiko approached me. He told me that he was going on a mission to capture the Kyuubi. I looked at him with surprise, and he said, "Sutineka, a new opportunity has arisen. We now have the technology where we can transfuse a Bijuu into an adult, and allow both the Bijuu and the adult to live. I have been told that you are a good candidate for this, and we were wondering if you would like to be transfused with a demon." I thought for a long while, and finally, looking over to Tansei, I flinched, but I made up my mind. "Yes," I replied, "I would love that." Yahiko nodded and I started to doubt my coice, but then I realized that what's done is done, and I couldn't turn back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment