Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Episode 2

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 5 - Episode 2

Chapter 5 - Episode 2
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Episode 2: The Young Prince of Egypt and the Young Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River meets in the Night of Ancient Egypt in front of the Palace's balcony and she sings a song 'Legend of Mermaid' and the Prince of Egypt heard a lovely voice and also the Palace Guards who catch her
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As she looked at the Ancient City of Egypt and she saw how beautiful city that she ever seen and she went swim to it and her water dragon came up with her and she saw the Ancient City as well. "Wow, Lady Ivy," said Cherry as she looked at the city. "That City is pretty and new." But they didn't know the Rainbow Mermaid Princess' pearl is glowing with rainbow lights the Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple and Lavender, Orange, Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Teal, Turquoise and Aqua lights came out of her seashell locket with her pearl went to the palace and she dive into the water and she swim to the Ancient City of Egypt. "Lady Ivy!" called Cherry as she saw the Mermaid Princess swim away. "Where are you going'" "To the city!" she called. "Cherry stay here and I called you if I need you." "Okay princess and be careful!" "I will," said Ivy as she turns too looked at her friend as she swims away and said. "Just is careful Ivy."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The rainbow light went to into the Millennium items and the Pharaoh Akunumkanon and the royal court are feeling that someone is here in Egypt with a very power and Isis use her Millennium Necklace to see that who has this power and she saw a seven year old young girl in rainbow mermaid form with a golden tiara on her head that manes that she is the princess and she also feel that mermaid has this power and Isis have to keep this to herself and she knows that mermaid princess is meeting the pharaoh and the queens son and daughter and with that the rainbow light went to the Pharaoh Akunmkanons nine year old sons bedroom.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the prince's bedroom a nine year old boy and six year old girl in a ancient Egyptian royalty robes because he is the Crown prince of Egypt and he have tan skin, amethyst eyes, and spiky red, black and blonde hair and on his forehead is a crown with Millennium symbol on it and it was the symbol of the royal family of Egypt and with him was his five year old sister dress in Ancient Egyptian royalty dress because she is the princess of Egypt and she have tan skin, yellow eyes and light brown hair and on her head is a tiara with Millennium symbol on it. Their names are the prince Atem and the princess Elizabeth of Egypt. Just then Atem feel something with in of himself and he put his hand on his chest and made his little sister looked up and saw her older brother and she walked up to him and asked. "Brother is you right'" Atem looked up at his little sister and said. "Yes, I am alright sister." Atem got up from the floor and walked to the balcony and he said. "I got get some air, Eliza." "Okay I will go with you," said Elizabeth as she walked with her older brother.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Not far the palace of Egypt the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River is swim under the water and she swim fest any fishes from river or sea can't catch up with her. When she came to the surfer of the water of Ancient Egypt at night and she saw everything was different the city was new and also the palace was near the River as well and she said. "Everything is so pretty in Ancient Egypt even at night." She swim around the Nile River and she swim up to the palace in the city and she keep low so the Ancient humans who are working in field see her and she swim under the well and she was in the palace it was very beautiful that she never seen it was paint gold and red, blue. Just then she saw the guards of the palace are looked around and she dive in the water before the guards see her and she swim away to find from the palace guards and she found a hide place in front the palace wells there a balcony of the prince's bedroom and the guards give up and they went back to their poses and she came out hiding place and she looked around the palace it beautiful place that ever seen and she looked up at the stars in the night sky. Wow beautiful, said Ivy as looked at the night sky. The stars are pretty that ever seen in my life and made me what to sing. She closed her eyes and begins to sing. 'Legend of Mermaid' that the song that her mother sing to her when she just a merbaby.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The rainbow wind blows at a far off coast. Before dawn, there was a melody I heard. It's a very nostalgic song. The birds that fly towards the eastern sky now escape to the Treasure Island using this shortcut, where the paradise of the seven seas lies.

After the stormy night, to tell you my love I will be born again. Even if there comes a day where everyone is to journey away from here, as long as we sing the melody of the seven countries, I'll never forget
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
But she didn't know a nine year old young Prince Atem of Egypt with his five year old sister Princess Elizabeth of Egypt who was in the balcony from his bedroom to get some air and from the palace. But they heard a beautiful voice that they never heard like that before and they looked for someone that sings that song. When Atem and Elizabeth saw a lovely seven year old girl in the water they saw her lovely long rainbow hair with Blue Green ribbon in her hair with a tiara on her head and she is sing a song but he can't see her eyes because they are close as she sing and he yelled. "Hey!" When Ivy stop sing and open her lovely cerulean eyes and she turn around and saw an nine year old boy dress in Ancient Egyptian royalty robes because he is the prince of Egypt and he have tan skin, amethyst eyes, and spiky red, black and blonde hair and on his forehead is a crown with Millennium symbol on it and it was the symbol of the royal family of Egypt and with him was his five year old sister dress in Ancient Egyptian royalty dress because she is the princess of Egypt and she have tan skin, yellow eyes and light brown hair and on her head is a tiara with Millennium symbol on it. "Are the one is sing'" he asked. "Yes, I am," said Ivy as she looked at him. "You have beautiful voice that we have ever heard." His sister looked at her and she thought. Why she is the water' "Thank you." Ivy and Atem looked at each other. "You are very pretty thing that I ever seen," said Atem as he looked at her and she very beautiful girl that he ever seen and she blush by what he said and she said. "Why, thank you." Hi, said his sister as she looked at Ivy. But why you are in the water' asked Eliza. Ivy looked at his sister. Will I& said Ivy as she tries to lift her tail to show them that she is a mermaid. Just then the guards came to around the palace who heard a voice that is sings and they saw a young girl in the water and who looking at the prince and his sister. "Hey, you what you doing in the palace grounds and in the water, what are you are talking to the Prince and the Princess of Egypt'!" he yelled and they turn and saw the palaces guards and that made Ivy frighten and said. "Oh, No." she saw them and she dive in the water when they saw her beautiful rainbow mermaid tail with thirteen rings on her tail and said. "She is a Rainbow Mermaid!" "I can't believe it a real live mermaid," said Elizabeth. "Get her!" order the prince from the balcony as he points her. "And bring her before our father and our mother and don't hurt her that is order!" "Yes, prince Atem!" yelled the guards as they bow to the prince and the princess and they after her who is in water. "Let's go tell our mother and father and everyone about this'" asked Elizabeth she looked at her older brother and he nodded and said. Yes. Atem and his sister walked back in the palace and to tell their father and mother and the court that they saw a beautiful mermaid that they ever seen.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the throne room of the palace, "Father, we saw a beautiful rainbow seven year old mermaid that ever seen and she was sing," said Atem. "I told the guards go after her and bring to us." Pharaoh Akunumkanon who is the keeper of the Millennium Puzzle and his lovely wife saw how happy their young son and said. "Oh, we can't wait meet her." "But your highnesses if she is out the water in her human from, but the guards have a hard time to find her," said Isis who is the keeper of the Millennium Necklace. "But I use the power of my Millennium Necklace will find her." She closed her eyes the Millennium Necklace is glowing. "I see her in the city in her human form with a brown hair with a light blue bowtie on her hair and her eyes are color blue of the sea and she is wearing a blue dress and light blue shoes and she is from the 5,000 years into the future and she is a mermaid princess of the Nile River and she is the daughter of Mermaid Queen of the Nile River." "A Mermaid Princess of the Nile River!" shouts Seto and Mahad, Karim, Shada. "Right, Guards find a seven year old girl with a brown hair with a light blue bowtie on her hair and her eyes are color blue of the sea and she wearing blue dress and light shoes," said the Pharaoh he is in his throne. "Find her and bring her here." "Yes, your highness!" yelled the Guards as they turn and they run to find her.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Outside of the Palace in the city, Ivy swim out the palace's grounds into the Nile that is flow through the city into the Night and when she the guards and the high priest is looking for her in the city when they saw her in the water and try to get her in water with the net. They threw the net as they try to get her to bring to the palace. But she dive down in the water they try use a net to catch her in it but she got away. When she got away from the guards and the priest and she got out the water and she transform into a seven year old human girl and she was in the city and saw the palace guards are looking for her in her mermaid form. But not her human form she walked out her hide place and she walked around the street of the city and she got back to Cherry before anything happens. That when she was spot by the guards. "Hey, you girl we found you!" the mermaid princess turn saw them running after her and she being to run from them. She run went to the ally and she was Seto stop her by grab by her arm and said. "And where you are going'" the guards saw the high priest Seto who capture her and they take her away to the palace. "Where are you taking me'" asked Ivy with worry looked on her face. "We are taking you to the pharaoh and his queen," said Seto as he looked at her. "And they what to meet you." She looked at the high priest Seto and she nodded and follower him to the palace with the guards walking behind them as they walked to the palace. Ivy is scare of be captures by Royal Guards of Egypt and she call for Cherry.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Meanwhile Cherry feels her princess is danger and she jump out of the water and fly to the city to save her friend who ever capture her as she flew overhead and she saw her friend got capture by the men and they are take her to the palace and she have to keep eye on them as they take the rainbow mermaid princess.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment