Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Episode 7

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 10 - Episode 7

Chapter 10 - Episode 7
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Episode 7: The song of 'No Ordinary Girl' she in the water of the Nile River with the Prince of Egypt for morning a swim before going back to city
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ivy is hold Atems hand as they swim in the river and Atem had his mouth close and try to keep the air in him and with his eyes close. Atem, said Ivy as she looked at him with his mouth and eyes are close. Atem turn to her voice at her and looked her. You can breathe in water and also can see in the water. Atem opened his eyes and she was right and he can breathe in water. And you can talk to me in the water, said Ivy. Ready' asked Atem as he was surprise from what she said. You are right, I can talk in water, said the young prince as he looked at her. But how' he asked with weird looked on his face. With the power of my pearl, she said. Youre pearl' Yes. As long you holding my hand to keep you safe from dowering, Okay' Atem looked at her smile and he blushes and nodded. Ivy start kick her tail to swim with Atem at her side and holding her hands as the fishes came to swim with them and she start to sing.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I've got a special power that I'm not afraid to use. Every waking hour I discover something new so come on, this is my adventure and this is my fantasy. It's all about living in the ocean, being wild and free. 'Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep, blue underworld, Land or sea; I've got the power if I just believe. 'Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep, blue underworld, Land or sea, the world's my oyster, I'm the pearl, No ordinary girl.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
And the fishes join with her and Atem looked at her and he very happy as she sing and the fishes sing with her. She has beautiful voice that I heard in my life and she very beautiful, he thought as he smiled at her and she looked at him and she smiled him back and she back to sing with fishes of the Nile River.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We've got to stick together 'Cause the best things come in three. Want it to last for ever all the magic and fun at sea. So come on, this is our adventure, theres no telling where we'll go and all I want is just to live amongst the H2O! 'Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep, blue underworld, Land or sea; I've got the power if I just believe. 'Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep, blue underworld, Land or sea, the world's my oyster, I'm the pearl, No ordinary girl. Come along it just gets better. So much to do and just so little time, 'Cause it all depends on weather. You want to live and learn of what's behind. 'Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep, blue underworld, Land or sea, the world's my oyster, I'm the pearl, No ordinary girl...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
They swim up to surfer and they saw the king and the queen and the royal court, Mana and Cherry with smiled at them. "What'" they said to together as they looked at them. "Oh, nothing," said Akunmkanon as he turn and walk to his horse and his wife went to her horse and everyone went to horses and they got on the animals and Atem get out the water and dry off and Ivy jumped and flip over and she turn into her human from and they walked to Atem's white horse. "May I help you on my horse'" asked the prince as he takes out his hand and she looked at him. "Y-y-yes," said Ivy with shyly in her voice as she takes his hand and he lean her to his horse and help her on his horse and he got on the animal with her and hold her close his arms and they rode to the pharaoh and the royal court and his friend. "Oh, by way," said Atem as he hold her arms and she looked at him and said. "Yes Atem'" "Thank you for morning swims." And they rode back to the city and she smiled at everything in Ancient Egypt and she loved it, but she have back to her time on February 3rd and she have to tell them about that and she will come back when she thirteen birthday and she be with Atem when he is older and she loved him and he loved her as will they are in love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They came to the city and the people are cheering for the pharaoh and his queen and the prince and the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and their love ones are back and Ivy looked at the men are happy back with their wives and children and the children hugged their fathers and one of the children is a girl run to Atems horse and given a flower it is Egyptian Lily it only grown in the waters of the Nile to Ivy and she said. Thank you a young one. You are welcome Mermaid Princess of the Nile River, said the little girl and she bowed to her and run back to her mother and father and Ivy smell it and it smelled so lovely and Atem looked at it and he asked. Can I put that flower in your hair when get to the palace' Ivy looked at him and said. Yes you can. They smiled at each other and he holds her close.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As the gate opened and the King and the Queen and the Royal Court and the Crown Prince and the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and her friend land on the roof of the palace and everyone saw the Rainbow Water Dragon who is guardian to the Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and her mother and the guards bowed to them and Elizabeth is one the stairs of the palace and she run to her mother and father who are getting off their horses and they turn and saw their daughter to them and they hugged and she turn and saw her brother is getting off of his horse and he turn and help Ivy off of his horse who hold a lily in her hand and he take the flower from her hand and put it in her hair and she hugged him and said. Thank you Atem, Thank you so much! You are welcome, said Atem as he hugged her back. Big brother! called Eliza as she runs to her brother and hugged him. The Pharaoh came to his son and Ivy and said. My son, Atem turn looked at his father and said. Yes father' Dont you know in three more days are your birthday' Oh, Right, said Atem as he let go of his little sister and turn to Ivy and asked. Ivy will can you come to my birthday ball tomorrow' Ivy looked at him and said. Yes, I love to go. Atem smiled at her for the first time in his life and he take her hands and said. Thank you Ivy! Ivy was blushing and she smiled at him and she asked. When your birthday' It is on March 11th, said Atem as he let go of her hands and Ivy smiled at him and she loved him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment