Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Episode 8

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 11 - Episode 8

Chapter 11 - Episode 8
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Episode 8: The Birthday of Atem's Ball and the dance of the Prince of Egypt and the Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and the song is 'Diamond'
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the one day left until Atem's tenth birthday its on March 11th day. Ivy have fun with Atem and his little sister and their friends in the palace for past on March 8th, 9th and 10th days and Mana and Ivy asked Atems father to go the village to get a gift for Atem and he agree to it so they can go the city and Mahad went with them to keep eye her and he find out that he fallen in love with her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At market of the city and the villagers are very busy and Ivy, Mana and Mahad walked to the village and the villagers turn and saw them and they bowed to them and Ivy smiled at the villagers and the children run to her and asked. Princess Ivy! Ivy turns to the young children and said. Hi and good morning young ones. Can you play come with us' asked the little girl as she hold Ivys hand and Ivy band down to them and said. I am sorry I cant. The children put their head down and said. Awww.... But sometime I can play you the next time. You will' asked the little boy who is holding his baby sister in his arms. She turn that young boy and she pat his head and she nodded and said. Yeah, but I have get something for the Prince Atem tomorrow Okay. Okay, said the Children and they run back to their mothers and fathers and Ivy loved kids so much and she likes kids in her mermaid kingdom. Ivy, said Mahad as he looked at her and she turn to look at him. Yes' You like Children' Yeah I do. Ivy I think you get the Princes gift, said Mana. Right, said Ivy who nodded and they walked with Mahad right behind with a smiled on his face and he walked up them and they front on a booth and Ivy looked at beautiful necklace with a red stone and she called. Um&sir can you help me'! Yes' asked the Jeweler who walked up them. Can I help you with' I like to buy this, said Ivy has she point at that necklace with red stone and he pick up and looked at it. You made great chose. Mahad pay it and he tell him it is gift to the prince from Ivy who is the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and he bowed to her and they turn walked back to the palace.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone in the palace are ready for the ball and the cooks are baking the cake for Atems birthday for tomorrow night and everyone is at the market to get a gifts of him. Ivy got him at beautiful necklace from the jewelers and said to herself. I hope Atem will it' As she looked at the necklace it was a golden ring around the stone and the stone is red. I hope he wills likes it, said Ivy with smile on her cute face and walked though the hallways of the palace after she got back from the market and she bump to someone and they both fell on the ground and she drop Atems gift by her side. Ahhhhhh! yelled the both of them as they fell on the ground of the palace. OW, said Ivy as she rubbed her back and he rub his head and said. OWWWW&That hurts my butt and you cant watch you going! I am sorry Ivy, said Atem. Ivy looked up and saw Atem on the ground and she went quirking hide his gift from him. Oh, so sorry Atem I wasnt watching I was going, said Ivy as she got up and he got up him self and said. That you are alright Ivy. Well I have to go to my room, said Ivy as she run away from him. Bye. Atem looked at her as she run away and said. O-okay&bye he think what she is doing so he followed her so he can what she up to and what she is holding in her hands.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ivy run to her room where Cherry is wait for her and she open the door to her room and she holding Atems birthday gift in her arms. Princess, said Cherry as she saw her holding the necklace in her hands. Is that Atems birthday gift in your hand' she asked. Yes it is, said Ivy as she looked at it. And I will give him in tomorrow night. I hope you will give it him. Yes. And I hope that hell like it. Just then they heard that someone is knocking on her door to her. Who is it' asked Ivy. It is me, said someone from the door. Atem Ivy heard Atems voice from outside and she and Cherry looked at each other and the gift and she went hide it from him and walked to the door and opened it and said. Atem&what is surprise and what do you what' Oh, nothing I just what know that you are alright' Yes, said Ivy. I&I am. Atem walked in her room and looked around and asked again. What are you hiding something' Atem looked around in her room to find something what Ivy is hiding. Whats I am hiding something from you' she asked. Right&Cherry&' Uh&yeah, said Cherry as she nodded. Okay wills good night, said Atem as he turns and walked out the room. Ivy takes out his gift and put it in the box and closes it and went to put on her nightgown and went to bed and fell asleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next day on Atems birthday on the March 11th and the cake was done and the gifts are in the throne room and there going be music in the ball and they got the flowers from the garden and drinks are ready.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In Atems room he is getting ready for his birthday ball and he dress in a deep blue cape, a white shirt and skirt-type thing with a golden neckline and belt and a blue cloth decorating the front. Finally, he wore gold bracelets on his whist and armlets forearms and golden ankles bracelets on his ankles and white shoes on his feet and he looked at his self on the mirror in his room and he know when get older he will be handsome man in the Egypt and he will be come the new King of this kingdom. But right now he just a young boy and the crown prince and a friend to Ivy and he will fallen in love with her. He walked out of his room and headed to the throne room to start his birthday party and he had hope that Ivy will come to his birthday ball.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In Ivys room she is getting ready for Atems birthday ball and she dress in a light blue shorted less long gown and with golden necklace on around her neck and on her feet are light blue flower shoes and she put the make-up on her lovely face and she is done her make-up and someday she will get older and she will be very lovely woman and also mermaid in the Nile River and someday she will become a new Mermaid Queen of the Nile River. But right now she just a young girl and the crown princess of the Nile River and also the friend to Atem and she have fallen in love with him alright. She takes his gift and walked out of her room and ahead to the ball.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The ball was great and the King Akunmkanon was wearing his royal robes and his crown on his head and his wife is wearing a beautiful gown and his daughter is wearing is a pretty gown. I present his Royal Highness the crown Prince Atem of Egypt! called the guard as Atem came in the throne room and he walked to his family and he bowed to his Mother and Father and he asked. Um&Father' Yes my son, said Akunmkanon as he looked at his son. Is Ivy coming to my birthday ball' Yes, said his sister as he looked at his sister and he smiled and he know that Ivy is coming to the ball and he turn to looked at the door of the palace.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just then the door opened and the guard called out. Present her your Royal Highness Princess Ivy of the Nile River and the keeper of the Rainbow Pearl! Ivy came in the throne room in lovely light blue gown and she holding Atems birthday gift in her hand and the men in the court saw how beautiful she is. Atem saw how beautiful she is and he saw her holding a small box in her hand. Ivy walked to the royal family and she stopped and she bowed to them and said. Thank you for let me to come to your sons birthday ball. My family are happy that you came, said Akunmkanon who is sitting on his throne and he saw his sons gift in her hands. Atem, said Sara as she pushes her son to Ivy and Atem walked to her and she smiled and she push the box to Atems hands and said. Happy Birthday Atem this is for you. Atem looked at it and opened it and looked inside it was necklace it was a golden ring around the stone and the stone is red and he put it around his neck and he looked at his gift and looked at her and said. Thank you Ivy, I like it. Now lets the Princes Birthday Beings! yelled Seto as he rise his Millennium Rod as Atems Birthday start now. I hope you in joy yourself Ivy, said Atem as he looked at her and he looked at his gift. And Ivy thanks you for the gift. You are welcome Atem, said Ivy as she looked down so he cant see her blushing and turn and walked away to a drink of grass of water with Atem smiling. Mana gives her a grass of water and said. Here you go, Ivy. Thanks Mana, said Ivy as she takes the water and drinking. Atem walked to Ivy who is with Mana. Ivy' Yes Atem. Will like to dance with me' Yes I like that. Atem take her hand walked her to dance floor of throne room when they to middle of floor and Atem put his left hand on her whist and his right hand take her hand and she put her hand on his shoulder and they start to dance as the song plays.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I couldnt say farewell that day Because that wouldve meant admitting we could no longer meet So I lied that it was all right until the very end Whenever I think about the truly valuable things I hide away my true self Too cowardly to act selfishly The city where you arent present Is far too large for me alone Where should I walk towards' Diamonds overflow And roll sparkling down my cheeks No matter how sad a time I wish for the strength to not get hurt I am always too late and get left with nothing but regrets Whenever I shield my heart, the barrier grows thicker Everyone has tears falling behind their smiles With my fingers, I am still counting all the things you gave me I will never ever forget them

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The pharaoh and his wife watch their son is dancing with the young mermaid princess of the Nile River and they smiled as they saw how happy their son is with her here. Eliza is happy for her older brother and also Mana as she watches her best friend dancing with her new friend together.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Unstoppable diamonds Escape into the starry sky in sad colors Though I can no longer see you I have no choice but to walk forward I stand still, look back and search again and again But our shared memories are far off And the moon is gazing at my shadow only Diamonds overflow And roll sparkling down my cheeks No matter how sad a time I wish for the strength to not get hurt I couldnt say farewell that day Because that wouldve meant admitting we could no longer meet So I lied that it was all right until the very end Surely I will one day become able to Not feel regret about being my docile self

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They are stop dancing and the Royal Court clapping and cheering for the Crown Prince and the Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and they bowed to everyone in the Court and they smiled at each other and they hugged each other and they wish they could stay like this forever. Ivy and Atem take each others hands and walked to the balcony and they looked up at the stars and the moon and they turn and looked at each other and Atem said. Ivy I am happy that I am your friend. Me too, said Ivy. They hugged each other and they have their eyes closed and she said. Atem thank you for the dance. Atem opened his eyes and he looked at her and said. You are welcome. They turn looked up the stars and the moon and they walked close and they put their arms around each other and hugged and Ivy can heard Atems heart beating in his chest and he have his head on the top of her head and he fell in with her at the age ten years old on his birthday.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment