Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Episode 9

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 12 - Episode 9

Chapter 12 - Episode 9
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Episode 9: Ivy saves Atem from the dowering in the Nile River
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next morning on March 14th and everyone are wake up and clean up the mass of the party and they talking about their prince and the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River where dance together last night at his birthday ball and they think that their prince is fallen in love with her and they hope that she will stay with him forever as his queen.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In her room as she woke up and her friend is wake up as will and Ivy walked to her bedroom balcony to look out the city and she smiled at pretty and she loved live in Ancient Time in Egypt and she rise her arms and scratch and yawn and she looked at the sun of Egypt and said. What beautiful day. Yeah is, said the boys voice. Ivy turns and saw Atem who is on his balcony in his room and said. Good morning Atem. Good Morning Ivy. So whats that you are going do today' Will my family is going take a boat on the Nile River. Wow sound great. Yeah, will like to come' I love too, but I cant right now. And why not are you' Will I am& so she told him that she is going to play the some the villagers children today. I see, said Atem as he looked down. Ivy smiled at him and said. But do not worries we are going play the river today. That is good. Ivy turns to her room and turn and she wink at him and he blank as he looked at her and he was blushing when she wink at him as she went back her room.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In her room she got dress and run out and she was happy that because that she dance with Atem last night and hugged him for first time in her life. Ivy came to the kitchen and grabs an apple and takes a bit and run out of the palace and she went to the gate and the guards opened the doors and she walked to the street of city and the villagers turn and saw her and they bowed to her and the children run up to her and she smiled at them and they run to the Nile River just as the royal boat pass by them.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
At the same time the royal boat that is carry the royal family in. King Akunmkanon and his wife are sitting on the thrones that are on the boat and their son and daughter are sitting on their thrones. Atem looked at river brink and he saw Ivy with the children of the city and he got up walked rail of the boat and he wish can he play with them. But he lean too far and he fell and he yelled. Aghhhhh someone help me! Akunmkanon and Sara, Elizabeth and the Court saw Atem felled into the water. My Son! yelled Akunmkanon as he got from his throne and run to the rail. Atem my boy! yelled Sara. Brother! called Elizabeth as she watch helpless as her older brother sink down in the water.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ivy and the children turn and saw the prince fell into the water and Ivy shock and run and called. Oh! The Prince! yelled the one of children. I have saved him, said Ivy as she run to the river edge and dive into water and she turn into the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and swim to the place where Atem fell in and she dive in the water.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In the water Ivy went down and so find Atem and she find him who is fell down into the deep of the river floor and he was drowning and he looked up and he saw Ivy in her mermaid form and she swimming fest and she caught him and they swim up to the surfer and he start lose his life and she knows that he cant stay live down here and she have to get him up for some air. Hold on Atem! she called as she swims up as fest she can so she can save him from drowning. They got up to the surfer of the Nile River she turn to looked at Atem that he is not breathing and she take to the store of the river and she try wake him up and called. Atem, Atem wake up. She realized that he is not moving at all. On, this bad what can do' she asked to herself and she looked at her locket and she take it off and her locket opened and she take out her pearl and put on his chest and it glow and the power of pearl to save the princes life and he open his eyes and he looked at Ivy and she was in tears and she very happy that he is alright. Ivy you saved me, said Atem who very weak and she take her pearl and put back in the locket and she turn to looked at him and she flew on him and hugged and in crying voice. Oh, Atem! I almost lost you! He hugged her back and he smiled and said. Thank you Ivy for saving me. You are welcome, said Ivy she holding him close in her arms.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Just then his family and the guards are running to them and they saw the Rainbow Mermaid of the Nile River had saved him. The king of the Egypt smiled that his son is save by Ivy the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River. Big brother! called his sister as she run to them and she stop and saw her brother in the arms of Ivy. Ivy saved my brother' she asked to her mother and father and they nodded at her. They walked to them and Atem and Ivy looked up and saw his family is coming to them and she turn back in her human form and the two guards pick up the prince and take him to the palace so he can rest. Ivy thank you our sons life, said Sara as she bowed to her and Ivy said. You are welcome. I hope Atem will be alright, she thought to herself as she walked back to the palace with the royal family.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the palace of Atems bedroom and he was sleeping and Ivy came in the room she saw the prince is sleeping on his bed and he is very much rest and she walked to his bed and sit on his bed and she put her hand on his cheek as he asleep and he feel her torching him on his cheek and he smiled for the first time in his life and he happy that she saved him today from drowning and he will return to her someday for saving his life and he opened his eyes and he turn his head and he looked at her and said. Ivy&I happy that you save me from drowning in the water and you given me life from your power of your pearl. You are welcome Atem and I am very happy that you going to be alright, said Ivy. Atem saw the tears in her eyes and whip from her eyes and asked. Why are you crying' Oh&Atem&I have thought that you&going&to die, she said in weeping voice and he sit up and pull with a weak hand and he pulled her and hugged her in his arms and she shock and she thought. What&what&he&is doing' Please dont cry over me, said Atem as he stilled holding her close in his arms. I am alright now and because of you for saving me. Ivy smiled and hugged him back and as her tears felled from her cheek and they slowing looked at each other and they smiled for first time and they fallen in love with each other when they get older someday.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment