Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Episode 15

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 18 - Episode 15

Chapter 18 - Episode 15
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Episode 15: Ivy and Atem have to wait over nine years to meet again and the song 'Every Heart'
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After four months when Ivy have come back from the Ancient Egypt, the Rainbow Mermaid Princess Ivy of the Nile River is swimming thought the palace of the Nile River and she what see Atem again and hold him and she is in with love him and she what to be with him. Ivy swim out of the palace into the river and went up to the surfers of the river and she swim to the ruins of the palace and to the garden and the Pharaoh Atems statue and she got out of the water she turn into her human form and walked to his statue and she touch it and she think about when he get older and she will go back to him when she is thirteen years old and she knows that he is in love with her and she is in love with him as will and she see him again. But she have to wait for Eight years to go back to him and she start to sing a song.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If there were many tears falling down,

Every heart would become gentle.

If everybody expresses what they think,

Every heart can be satisfied.

I was frightened by the never ending night,

So I prayed to the distant stars.

In endlessly repeating time,

We were searching for love,

Because we wanted to become stronger.

We look up to the faraway sky.

The two of us, smiling, meet here,

Every heart has a habit of receiving its dreams.

Sadness has no effect on us,

Every heart gains happiness when it flies.

Someday our souls will unite,

We will give peaceful approval.

In endlessly repeating time,

We know why we are living.

We go through the nighttime laughing,

Both of us are mourning, yet we walk on.

Memories of everything has settled,

This is a warm place to be.

The stars separate us from the future,

We are always so brilliant,

So shine.

In endlessly repeating time,

We were searching for love,

Because we wanted to become stronger.

We look up to the faraway sky.

In endlessly repeating time,

We know why we are living.

We go through the nighttime laughing,

Both of us are mourning, yet we walk on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As she finish her song and she can feels that Atem is standing next to her and she said. Atem I will see you again in over eight years from now. She kiss his stone hand from his statue and turn and walked back to the river and she feel a kiss on her cheek and she touch her cheek and she knows that Atem and she run to the river and dive in and she change into a mermaid.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Meanwhile in Ancient Egypt in the palace garden when before Atems statue is going to be when he became the new king of the Egypt. The Crown Prince Atem of the Egypt was in garden at the same time when Ivy is and he just heard her voice say. Atem I will see you again in over eight years from now. And he felt a kiss on his hand and someone walked past and he kiss the air and heard a splash from the water and he walked back and said. I am look for it.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Back in Ivys time she was in the water and she heard his voice say. I am look for it. And she smiled as she swim back home the Rainbow Palace of the Nile River and she went to her mother to ask about something who is in the throne room of the palace.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the throne room of the Rainbow Palace the Nile River, Dianna was sitting on the throne and she talking with other mermaids who are members of the court in the Nile River and they looked up and saw their princess coming up the queen and called out. Uh...Mother! Yes, Dear' asked Dianna as she got up from the throne and swim up to her daughter. I like to ask about something' asked Ivy as she looked at her mother. Sure my daughter lets talked in the garden' Yes mother.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In their garden is very pretty with water flowers and Ivy and her mother swim up to the red water flowers and they stop in front of it. So what you ask me about' asked Dianna as she looked at her only daughter. For some time I can feel and hear Atems touch and his voice and I feel like that he was near with me, said Ivy as she touch her heart in her chest and she looked up at her mother. When I turn around he was not there. I think I understand, said Dianna as she put her hand on her daughters hand and Ivy looked at her mothers face. Have you saved Atem' Yes, Mother I have. Did you use the power of your pearl to save him' Yes, I did. Will some of your powers are in him now. Ivy turns looked at her mother and she asked. He does now' Dianna nodded and said. And he have the power to talked to you within the see mirror from his world and ours. How I do that' By try using the power of your pearl and he will feel your power and he will go to his mirror so he can talk to you. Your majesty' said the one of the Mermaids came to the garden. Alright I am being right there, said Dianna as she swims to her and turn to her daughter. Remember said Ivy' Ivy nodded as she watches her mother went back the Rainbow Palace to do some work. So Atem have the power to talk to me threw the mirrors from his world and mind' she asked to herself and she got to swim to the palace to her room to try out from her mirror in her bedroom.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When she is in her room and front of her mirror and she have to use the power of her pearl by say the words. Atem are you there' and her pearl start to glow and the power hit the mirror and she cover her face and the image of Atems room in the Ancient Egypt and the crown prince is sitting on his bed appeared in the mirror. Atem&' asked Ivy as she touches the mirror in her room. Atem turn his head and he said. Ivy&' he walked to his mirror and touches his mirror when her hand is on it. Ivy you are eight years old, said Atem as he smiled at her and she blush and she said. Atem I am and I am so happy to you again and I miss you so much. And I have miss you too, said Atem as he looked at her. So you are Eight years old' Yes I am, said Ivy as she looked at him. And you are Eleven years old now. Yes, I am. Oh I have something to tell you. What is it' You have some of my powers within of you. Atem touch his chest and he looked her. I have your powers inside of me' he asked and she nodded. We talked to each other with our new powers. Wow! When you come back' Not for Eight years Atem, said Ivy as she looked down on the ground. I see will I will wait for you in Eight years will it time for me to get ready for bed, said Atem as he looked at the sunset from in the Egypt. Yeah me too and I love you Atem, said Ivy as rise her hand on the glass of the Mirror and he do it too and said. And I love you too and we will talk tomorrow night. I will see you tomorrow night. Good night Ivy and I always love you. And I love you too and Good night. Just with that his room was gone from the mirror and she was smiling and she went to bed and she fall into sleep and she will have good dreams about her prince and she hope that Atem will do the same.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment