Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Episode 16

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 19 - Episode 16

Chapter 19 - Episode 16
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Episode 16: Her Mother the queen tells Ivy that she needs to find the Eighteen Mermaid Princesses of Eighteen Mermaid Worlds to stop the Evil and with her who is the Nineteenth Mermaid Princess and also find the keeper of the Millennium Pearl and the death of Atems father
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the past of six years of the waiting of Ivy and Atem to go back to each other and they have one more year the time Ivy will go back to him at the age 16. But right now that she is at the age fifteen years old and he is fifteen and they can talked to each other with the power of her Rainbow Pearl and they loved each other and they get back together again when she get back when she is thirteen years old and her mother and Cherry are coming with her so her mother can meet this prince who catch her daughters heart who is in love with her and she loved him too.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next day in the Rainbow Palace in the throne room the Rainbow Mermaid Queen and her fifteen year old daughter are sitting thrones and the royal court of the Rainbow Mermaids are talking. Just then a golden light from the sky of the palace it was the Winged Dragon of Ra. Ra! shouted Ivy as she looked up and her mother saw him and the mermaids bowed to him. Princess Ivy, said Ra as he looked at her. Yes Ra, she answers to him. I am so happy for you and the prince of the Egypt has found each other and fallen in love one of other, said Ra as he smiled at her. Thank you, said Ivy. Ra turn to her mother thought her mind. Tell her to find the keeper of the Millennium Pearl and the Eighteen Mermaid Princesses and your daughter is the nineteenth mermaid princess and they have the power to called fore the goddess of the Mermaid World to stop the evil is coming and you have tell her tonight, please hurry. With that flesh of light he was gone with Dianna in shock on her face and she turn to her only daughter who is the nineteenth mermaid princess and she have to tell her tonight before she go to talked to Atem tonight in her room.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
That night in Ivys bedroom and Atems bedroom from Ancient Egypt is in mirror and she sees Atems image of him as eighteen year old man and Ivy said. Oh, Atem I have missed you so much and in one more years and I will come back to you. Atem smiled that she is coming back to him and he said with a voice of young man. I am looking for to it and everyone has missed you too and even me. Oh my Atem your voice have charge and you have handsome and strong man. Atem touch his neck and looked at himself and nodded and said. Yes it did and you have grown into fine young lady. Ivy blushing when he said about her beauty and she grown-up into beautiful young mermaid with skin are soft as the rose and her lips are red of the sunset and her eye are still lovely. Oh, I have got to bed, Okay Atem. Ivy touches the mirror and Atem touch back in the mirror in Ancient Egypt. Alright I love you Ivy, said Atem as his image disappear and Ivy swim to her bed and she pulled her covers and craw into bed to sleep. Just as she going to bed to sleep then a knock on her door to her bedroom, she going into bed. Yes' asked Ivy as the door open and her mother came in. Mother' Ivy there something I have to tell you, said Dianna as she swim up to her bed and sit down her daughters bed. What is it' asked Ivy as she looked at her. You have to find Eighteen Mermaid Princesses and the Keeper of the Millennium Pearl when you turn thirteen years old to order to called our the goddess of the Water World and you are the Nineteen Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and that is Ra said to me. I see, said Ivy as she looked at her mother and she looked at her only daughter. And when you go back to Ancient Egypt you have to tell your prince about that I have said, Understand Ivy' Ivy nodded and she will tell Atem about the other Eighteen Mermaid Princesses and the Keeper of the Millennium Pearl when she get back. Dianna went out of her daughters bedroom and before she close and said. Good-night, Ivy. Good-Night Mother, said Ivy as she lay down on her bed and closes her eyes and fell asleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In Atems bedroom in Ancient Egypt and the crown prince of Egypt who is Atem got up from his chair and walked to his balcony of his room and looked out at the night sky and think about Ivy and he loves her so much and miss her and he cant wait that she is coming back to him and her mother is coming with her. But he and his mother and sister are sad. Because his father is sick with illness for five years and he battling it for so long and they are worry that he will die and he wont meet Ivys mother the queen of the Rainbow Mermaids of the Nile River and see Ivy again and his son have take his fathers place as the new pharaoh of the Egypt. Atem wont worry about that right now and Ivy knows that he will be great king someday and he knows it and Ivy will sing a song that he likes. The Legend of Mermaids and he hummed it so many times in his life for the past five years. Just then one of the guards knocks at his room and he shorted. What is it'! Your majesty its&your&father, said the guard. He&is calling for you. Atem walked in his room and with worry looked on his face and he run out of his room. Atem run to his mother and fathers room and he called. Father! and he saw his mother and sister and the royal court are around the bed where the king of Egypt is sick and Mahad walked to the prince and said. Atem your father he is dying and he going say good-bye to you and your mother and sister before he goes to afterlife. Father& said Atem as he walked to his fathers bedside. Father&I am here. M-y son&, said the king of the Egypt with weak voice. I will not be&here&when the Rainbow Mermaid Princess of the Nile River&comes&back to&us. Father& Please promise&me to protect her at&all cost&and&give her the mark of&your&love on her hand. Yes Father. That&my&boy. Sara walked to her dying husband and she take his hand and Atem saw the mark on his mothers hand it was the Millennium mark is the mark of his father and mothers love and Elizabeth is in tears and crying and Atem walked to his little sister who is the age of fourteen years old and he hugged her and she hugged him back and he was crying as will and he turn to his father and he said. Father, I will kiss Ivy on her hand and I love her so much and I will make you proud of me as the new king of Egypt and I&love&you so much. I&love&you&too&all&of&you& said Akunmkanon as he closed his eyes and he was dead and the royal court bowed to their dead king of the Egypt and now his son is now the king of Egypt and they have wait for Ivy and Cherry to come back with her mother. Atem have to tell her that his father is dead when she comes back on her thirteen birthday and he will tell her that he loves her so much and he have to give her a kiss in his laps because he loves her so much and he what her in his hugged again and he walked out of his mother and fathers room with tears in his eyes and walked to his room and run to his bed and cry over the lost of his father and said. Oh, Ivy I wish you are here wills me right now and I love you. And he gets dress for bed and he cried to sleep and he will miss his father and his fathers funeral is tomorrow.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next day in the Ancient Egypt it is today the Akunmkanons Funeral and he was in his coffin and his family and friends are say good-bye to him. Atem is wearing his royal robes with a black cape and his mother is wearing black Egyptian gown and his little sister is also wearing the same of their mother and he is going to be the new king of Egypt and he will keep his promise to his father to keep Ivy safe from that evil is coming in the future and he walked to his coffin and touches the coffin of his father and said. Father&I will keep your promise. Atem is going to be the new pharaoh of Egypt and soon when Ivy comes back to Ancient Egypt to see his crown as the new pharaoh of Egypt.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment