Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Detention

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 1 - Detention

Chapter 1 - Detention
"And that is why you should never text other people during math class." Kairi said as she finished her oral report for detention. Her teacher, Mrs. Haruno, looked at her, pleased with her report. Kairi really didn't like the idea, though. "Thank you, please take a seat." Kairi sat down and watched the clock. She was the last of the students to finish her report, wich was good because she never really paid attention to the others. Class was almost over, and Kairi couldn't wait.

She hated detention. With a capital "H". Why did she get detention all the time? Because she hads nerve. The nerve to text in class and critisize the school's lunch inside the principal's face. Nerve. Oh yeah.

The teacher dissmissed the students. Kairi ran as fast as she could until Mrs. Haruno stopped her. "Mrs. Tsukino. If I or any othr teacjers give you one more detention you will be EXPELLED!" Kairi made a face as if she didn't care--because she didn't. "Mrs. Haruno, I assure you that If you expell me, you will never see me again. I have an A- average and I am one of your best students. It would make no sense to expell me, for the principal would see no reason why I am eligable." Kairi finished her "proof speech" and crossed her arms and made an 'oh yeah' face.

What a speech. Mrs. Haruno for once actually felt...proven wrong. She had never felt this wrong in her life. "Very well then. Head home. But I'm warning you--there will always be a reason to expell you!" And Kairi headed home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 27, 2008, 5:39:59 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504ohhhh