Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The New Student

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 6 - The New Student

Chapter 6 - The New Student
A week passed by and nothing had happened that could be among the 'Negaforce Action'. Kairi thought this Sailor Star buisness would be a peice of cake! She arrived at school, Mrs. Haruno about to teach. "Good Morning, Class, I am glad you all are here on time," and she began to teach.

After class Kairi and her friend Sakura headed to their lockers. "Hey, Kairi, have you heard about the new student?" asked Sakura. "New Student?"

"Yeah, she was just in our class! You didn't see her?"
"Apparently not..." answered Kairi.

"There's a rumor going arund that she's crazy!" said Sakura. "There she is!" she rudily pointed to Kioko. Kioko, the new student, stood there looking confused. Her hair was blonde, with a pink trim on her bangs, and pink streaks in her curly long pigtails. "She doesn't look that bad," Kairi said. "I dare you to go talk to her!" yelled Sakura. "What?" "Go on, YOU said she wasn't that bad!" Sakura pushed her in the direction of where Kioko was standing.

"Konni Chiwa! I'm Kairi!" Introduced Kairi. "Hi...I'm Kioko..." answered Kioko shyily. "Wanna hang out after school?" asked Kairi. Suddenly, Kioko's feelings started to spread. She felt more social. "Sure! We can go shopping!" she said. "Alright!" said Kairi.

***

After School Kioko and Kairi headed to the new outlet. Kioko was trying on clothes. "How does this look?' she had a gorgeous outfit on. Not fancy, Not ugly, but perfectly cute! "It's amazing!" replied Kairi. A saleswoman walked up to the girls, through the large crowd of customers. "Can I help you with something?" she asked. "Yes, we were just going to buy this outfit," said Kairi. Kioko handed her the money and left with the bag. "Have a nice day girls, and DO come again!" said the saleswoman.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 13, 2008, 7:06:25 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504cool