Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Earth Stone

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 15 - The Earth Stone

Chapter 15 - The Earth Stone
"What a beautiful sunny day!" Trinity saidas they walked through the City Park. The sun glowed on Kairi's face-she knew no senshi buisness needed to be done today. "Yeah, Trinz, I agree!" said Kairi. Aqua looked around. She was with Kairi and Trinity. What a lovely day! "I think we should have a picnic!" said Kioko. "Yeah, Totally!" said Aqua. "Well then, whadda we waiting for? I'm starving!" Kairi said and ran across the park. She ran twards the direction to her house.

An hour later, Kairi came back with rice cakes, curry, ramen, a blanket, sodas, cat nip, water, milk, and apple juice. "Wow. You can get over-the-top when you put your mind on something." said Kioko. "Tell me about it!" said Destiny. Aqua found a shady spot, Kairi set the blanket down, Trinity set out the food, and Kioko gave the cats their food. Soon, another cat came running twards Kioko. It was gray, dark gray on the ears and tip of tail, it had a planetary symbol on its forehead. It was a white upside-down-teardrop shape, with a pink heart in the middle. Soon the girls discovered it was Kioko's guiardian cat, Suisei.

"Suisei! It's been so long! Why did you run away?" Kioko asked, surprised. "I thought you didn't need my help but now you have all these new friends!" said Suisei. He looked at Kioko in the eyes, and she did too. She had tears coming out of hers. She gave him a hug. "I love you so much! I missed you!" sobbed Kioko.

"Hey look!" said Trinity, pointing to a sign. It said, "Park Show, For All Ages. 12:30 p.m." Aqua stared at it. "That seems like it could be for little kids," she said, doubtfully. "Come on! It'll be fun!" said Kairi. It was 12:20, so they each took a seat. The cats each sat in the laps of their owners.

"Welcome to the park show!" announced a woman in a park ranger uniform. "We will begin shortly. Please take your seats." she continued. More people took their seats in the outdoor chairs. "We will now begin!" said the announcer. A man with four green marks on his cheeks, two each, very muscular, dark, spiky hair, no shirt, and camo cargo pants walked across the stage. "Hello, my name is Sasuke." he said. "I can do a cool trick with rocks." he said. Each of the girls had a suspicion.

Sasuke picked up a rock and threw it over the audience. It aimed near the middle, and a girl screamed. Suddenly, the rock stopped. In mid air, it floated. Then the rock went backwards twards Sasuke's hand. He caught it. "Ta da!" he produly exclaimed. The crowd went wild! Then a portal appeared above Sasuke's head. Who else but Jessite? "Give me the Earth Stone!" she ordered. By this time, the girls immediately knew to transform.

"Star Shining Power,"
"Comet Gleaming Power,"
"Shining Moon Power,"
"Cosmic Sun Power."
"MAKE UP!"

The girls stood in their Sailor Fuku ready for battle. "Too Late, girls, the Earth Stone is mine!" said Jessite. She took out her anti-stone and pulled out the Earth Stone. "Sun Light Beam!" said Sailor Sun. The Earth Stone was out of Jessite's reach. Sailor Aquarius grabbed it. Jessite wasn't giving up that easily. "Earth Monster unleash!" she said.A giant rock-and-leaf monster appeared. "Comet Heart Rapid Fire!" A mulitple amount of Comet Hearts fired at the monster. It didn't hurt him much. "I'll weaken him, Aqua will finish him off, and Trinity will get the Earth Stone!" said Kairi. "Right!" said the rest of the girls.

"Star Blade Action!" he was about 1/4 weakened. "Light of the Silver Moon," Aqua pulled out her rod, "Light and Heal!" A giant beam of light aimed tward the monster. He was finished off, and Trinity had the stone. "Looks like we're winning now!" said Trinity. The girls left the parkand returned home.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 28, 2008, 2:01:02 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504cool


towards has an O in it

Starofwonder123 on April 28, 2008, 6:44:02 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123I kind of figured thata, i used it, like 20 times!