Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - The Final Battle [Part One]

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 24 - The Final Battle [Part One]

Chapter 24 - The Final Battle [Part One]
Athena, Destiny, Kit, Suisei, and Adam walked into Trinity's kitchen. "The Star Protecor still needs to be found. The Cosmic Crystal Shall help us." said Destiny. "Do we have to? Already? Can't we do it later?" all kinds of questions like this were being thrown at the cats. "We must. Time is running out." said Kit. "If we don't hurry, we will never find her," said Suisei, "Or defeat Queen Katara!" added Athena. "Let's go. We have to leave now." said Adam. "Fine." sighed the girls.They headed into Trinity's backyard.

"Kitten Power!"
"Shining Moon Power!"
"Sun Cosmic Power!"
"Comet Gleaming Power!"
"Star Shinging Power!'
"Make Up -- Teleport!"

The girls each teleported to the Negaverse, leaving their cats behind. "I hope they do well." said Adam. "They certinley will." said Destiny. "They certinley will."

***

The Senshi appeared in what was the Negaverese. "Let's go!" said Aqua, the girls following her. Kairi stayed behind. "I hope we stay safe." she silently prayed to herself. Then she ran to catch up withthe others. Everyone stopped. "Do you hear that?" asked Pai. In the distance there was a cry for help. The girls each walked in different directions. "I found the noise!" said Kioko. It turned out to be Sailor Moon, coiled in dangerous vines.

"Sailor Soldiers! You're here!' she said. Pai sensed something unusal about Serena. She didn't seem like this was the real Sailor Moon. "Can one of you get me out of this?" she asked. "Okay!" said Trinity reluctantly. Trinity ran over there. "Trinz! No!" Pai yelled. She jumped to her rescue and they landed on the hard ground. "Thanks?" said Trinity. "It's a trap!" yelled Pai. Soon Sailor Moon disappeared and a giant monster came out of the ground. "Whoa! Thanks Pai! This time for real!" Trinity exclaimed.

"I can handle this!" said Aqua. Aqua ran near the monster. It roared and attacked. It almost got Aqua! She decided to attack back. "Light of the Silver Moon!" she said. "Don't do it! It's too dangerous!" warned Kioko. It was too late. "Light and Heal!" Suddenly, the monster had used a mirror attack and Aqua dissapeared. In Kairi's mind, there was her face winking, waving goodbye,and saying "I'll be back. Don't Worry." suddenly Kairi heard a voice. "Come on!" said Pai.

Pai and the girls kept on running when they saw a envolope on the ground. Kioko picked it up. "It's frommy boyfriend in Osaka!" she said. She opened it up. There was nothing on the paper. Kioko looked confused, the all of a sudden, a giant vine came shooting through the floor. It hit Kioko right in the gut. "Help! Help!" she cried. "Kioko! No!" was all Kairi could say. A bright light flashed, and Kioko was in Kairi's head. "I'll miss you! Do your best!" she said, while blowing a kiss.

Suddenly, there was a faint meow. A got louder and louder as they followed the noise. Pai, Trinity, and Kairi gathered around what was meow-ing. "Adam?" asked Pai. He meowed in reply. Pai picked him up. "Pai, no!" said Trinity, and jumped to HER rescue. A great vine shot up once again, and Trinity was gone. "Don't give up, and always remember me!" Trinity said in Kairi's head.

Kairi kneeled down. She started to cry. "Why? Why did my friends have to leave? Pai, It's just you and me. Our friends are gone now. Just us." she cried. "I know, Kairi. But its not going to bring them back if you cry. We have to find the Star Protector. We have no time! Come on!" Kairi looked around and saw no one, except for Pai, running in a forward direction. Kairi got up and ran along with her.

They started climbing up a big hill. When they got to the top, they saw something in the middle, shining. "Look!" said Pai. She reached to grab it and fell down the hill into the pit where the shiny thing was. She finally grabbed it and examined it. Suddenly a hole appeared from under Pai and she fell right through it, leaving a big "Ahhhh!" with it. Pai appeared in Kairi's head, saying "I will never forget you! You can do it!" Then Kairi was alone.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 9, 2008, 6:36:58 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504that was a little bit random