Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - The Final Battle [Part Two]

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 25 - The Final Battle [Part Two]

Chapter 25 - The Final Battle [Part Two]
Alone. Never had the isolation hurt her so much. She cried and cried and cried until she finally got up. With the first step she took, she fell through a portal and into some dark, strange place. She got up and looked around. She saw nothing but darkness. Then came a voice. "Well, well, well. A Pretty Soldier of the Stars came for a visit." Light was shone on the speaker, who was Queen Katara. "Have you found the Star Protector yet? Because she will never come to your rescue." she continued. "You also must have the Cosmic Crystal. If you don't mind..." her voice trailed off, but she levitated Kairi's Star Staff.

Kairi jumped and held onto it like there was no tomorrow. If the Star Protector didn't come soon, there wouldn't be a tomorrow. She squeezed on tighter. Soon there was a rainbow glow round her body. "I'm...not...giving...up!" she managed to say. Suddenly, her skirt got longer, her braid was longer, and her fuku transformed into the Star Protector's. She fell down fast, with the Star Staff in her hands.

"I'm...I'm the Star Protector!" she yelled. "And you are no more!" she added. "Protector Cosmic..." She took the Star Staff and waved it around. She put all of her energy into it. "Blast!" she said. Blasts of light and elements began thrusting through the air. She couldn't do it. Not enough energy. She was about to give up when she heard a voice all too firmiliar.

"Kitten Cosmic Blast!" said Pai as she held on to the staff. "Sun Cosmic Blast!" added Trinity, holding on to the staff as well. "Aquarius Cosmic Silver Moon Blast!" Aqua said, also holding on. "Comet Cosmic Blast!" Kioko finally added. "Pai...Trinity...Aqua.." Kairi stopped. She looked strait to her left. "Kioko!" she said.

Energy from the Negaverse had soon turned to Kairi's side. She had all the energy in the world. "You can do it. Never give up. I'll miss you!" her friends words were flying through her head. "Guys...If we don't make it...I will always remember you." said Kairi. "We'll never forget you!" the girls said altogether. "Protector..." "Kitten..." "Sun..." "Aquarius..." "Comet..." "COSMIC BLAST!" they each said. All the energy had come out of the girls and into the staff. The Staff's energy was thrown as an attack to Queen Katara. There was a big shine of light. Everything happened all at once.

Queen Katara was not found and the girls were each in their homes. "Was that real?" said Kairi, thinking back. "Yes...it was! I'm glad I didn't forget like I had promised!" she exclaimed. "I wonder if the others remember..." she said, picking up her cell phone. She called everyone and they all remembered, just like they had promised.

"Our senshi are good." said Kit. "Yes. Trinity's doing so good." said Athena. "I can't belive they did it!" said Adam. "Just like our senshi to win." said Suisei. "And Kairi." said Destiny. "And Kairi" repeated the other cats.

FIN

But not for long...


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 9, 2008, 6:38:21 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504*dramatic gasp*