Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Enimies! Warriors of the Sun and Moon

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 1 - New Enimies! Warriors of the Sun and Moon

Chapter 1 - New Enimies! Warriors of the Sun and Moon
Deep into the Negaverse, there were no signs of evil. Queen Katara was banished by Sailor Star and the other senshi. Sailor Star had transformed into the Star Protector when she thought she could have been at death's door. But wit the Cosmic Energy of each of the senshi, Queen Katara was defeated, and the senshi had no more trouble.

The Great Shadow was now alone, no one to boss him around. But too angry to even describe how his master was defeated by the SAILOR SENSHI. A bunch of girls! Time had settled. It was time to strike back.

"I need two great and brave soldiers." he called out into the Negaverse. Two people, a boy and a girl, stepped up. "Excellent. Introduce yourselves." he ordered. The boy was first.

"I am the Soldier of the Sun!" he exclaimed. "My fire will burn anyone to peices!" he said. "I am Sol." he finally exclaimed. The girl was next.

"I am the Soldier of the Moon!" she said. "I make things dark and sing people lullabys." she said. "Oh, please. What can that do?" The Great Shadow said, doubtfully. The Girl pulled out a harp. The room got dimmer and dimmer. "Nemuri, Yume. Nemuri, Yume. Sleep, Dream. Sleep, Dream. Fall under my spell." she finised singing. Everyone in the room was asleep, except for the Great Shadow. "Nice work. I'm insensitive to spells, so I'm not asleep. And who might you be?" he asked. "I am Luna."

"Together we make up the Sun and the Moon, and we will punish the good on your command!" they said together." "Excellent..." The Great Shadow smirked.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 28, 2008, 5:02:32 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504darn! Why do evil villains always copy us?!

LovelessLover on May 28, 2008, 8:41:08 AM

LovelessLover on
LovelessLoverIt is okay. I don't really get it but I'll keep reading the next chapters!

Starofwonder123 on May 28, 2008, 6:15:50 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123cool i guess