Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - An Evil Plan! Sol and Luna are the first to strike

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 4 - An Evil Plan! Sol and Luna are the first to strike

Chapter 4 - An Evil Plan! Sol and Luna are the first to strike
"What shall we do, Sol? I'm afraid I haven't got a plan." asked Luna. Sol paced around their secret apartment. His face turned from frustrated to inspired. "I've got it! We shall capture one of the senshi to use as bait-" he was inturrupted by Luna, "Don't forget to get their starseed copy while your at it!" added Luna. "-And lure the rest of the senshi in!" continued Sol.

"Excellent Plan, brother, but your missing something quite important." said Luna. "What?" asked Sol. "Who shall we use as bait?" asked Luna. "The purple one is much too strong." said Sol. "How about the feline one?" suggested Sol. "I've got a feeling that wouldn't quite be controllable..." retorted Luna. "Is there much ado for the yellow one?" asked Luna.

"Nonsense! I've got it! That pink one looks weaker than the Articles of Confederation!" finaled Sol. "Then we have it. We capture the pink one, use her as bait, lure the others in, and get a copy of each of their starseeds!" Luna proclaimed. "Let us send in our Dark Aquarius to capture her!" suggested Sol. Luna and Sol each went to bed with the happiest of thoughts. More like the evilest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment