Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Woa! Aqua lures Kioko in

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 5 - Woa! Aqua lures Kioko in

Chapter 5 - Woa! Aqua lures Kioko in
Kioko and Aqua were sitting in math class, patientely waiting for the clock to strike 10:45. "Class, we have a new student. His name is Daisuke." The substitute said. When it was time to leave, Aqua was to stay behind. "Aqua, there is something in the drawer for you. Go look in my desk." Aqua suspiciously walked near the desk. She opened the drawer and started looking. The substitute had an evil look on his face.

"I don't see any--" Aqua was inturrupted by the snapof the sub's fingers, and Aqua fell through a portal. "Thi---ng!" she finished, while falling. The sub took off his glasses and wig. "Dark Aquarius, come forth!" he commanded. Dark Aqua stepped through the portal. "Yes, Master." "I order you to secretly capture the blonde and send her to me!" "Yes, Matser." and Dark Aqua walked out.

"What did the sub want ya for?" asked Kioko. "Nothing much. Totouring." she answered. "But we are in honors' classes!" said Kioko. "Mind if I bond with you in the ladies restroom?" said Aqua, pulling her twords the gils' room. "What's gotten into you lately?" asked Kioko. "None of your concern. You belong to the Negaverse now!" answered Aqua.

"What?"
"Portal--Open!"
"What the Hell? AQUA?"
"Come with me!"
"Waaah!"

Before they new it, Kioko was in the Negaverse.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment