Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

The Horrible Summmer Day

this is a true story about me and my horse that died in 1999. it's sad, so don't read this if your emotional.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - The Horrible Summmer Day
Submitted: November 4, 2004 • Updated: November 4, 2004
Word count: 1124 • Size: 5k • Comments: 4 • views: 134

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cloudaeris on August 25, 2007, 3:36:50 AM

cloudaeris on (Chapter: 1)
cloudaerisI know what it feels like to lose a horse. My horse reared up and fell backwards and busted his head open. He was my best friend. Though the sad part is that the vet didn't get there fast enough to put him to sleep so he died in pain. I know how you feel and I am very sorry.

Neawolf on March 19, 2006, 3:15:18 AM

Neawolf on (Chapter: 1)
NeawolfBassplayer, dont be so cold. I have never really experienced a horse in much pain, but i know how attached and how good friends you can become. It was a sad story *sniff*

Bassplayer101 on July 19, 2005, 2:50:37 PM

Bassplayer101 on (Chapter: 1)
Bassplayer101Dont read this if your emotional! What the frack?

Amyfan2004 on November 8, 2004, 12:50:42 PM

Amyfan2004 on (Chapter: 1)
Amyfan2004Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * sniff* that is sooo sad. I cant belive it. I know how you feel for I had a foal named speedy, she was an american saddlebred horse, and she was sooo fast. At 9 months old she died because she got hit on her stomach and lost alot of blood * crying with tears and sorrow* I am the first to comment. I dicided to tell you I understand how you feel. Lets be friends?