Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - The Crest of Kindness (Pt.1)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 41 - The Crest of Kindness (Pt.1)

Chapter 41 - The Crest of Kindness (Pt.1)
"Our strength is back!" Oompamon cried, jumping up and down with Poromon and Rushumon.
"Yay!" Rishumon cried.
"Oompamon digivolve to...Armadillomon!"
"Poromon digivolve to...Hawkmon!"
"Rikumon digivolve to...Rikumon!"
The rest of the digimon followed suit.
"Awesome!" Yolei cheered, "I wonder if Hawkmon can golden armor digivolve?"
"Well, I just wonder where those two came from." Cody said, peering over the edge to get a better look at Magnamon and Harmonimon.
"It came from the golden digi-egg. Davis and Ashlyn must have unlocked its power." TK said.
"This is fantastic!" Kari cried.
"Yeah," said Ashlee, "But seriously- can we turn off the headlights?"
"Hey, Digi-Fools!" The Digimon Emperor shouted, "Do you really think your new toy can beat me? He couldn't even be my flashlight!"
"Oh yeah?" Davis called, "Well, sticks and stones may break my bones, but when Magnamon and Harmonimon get ahold of you, they'll kick your-"
"But you didn't let me finish. He would make an excellent night light."
An explosion below caused the Digi-Destined watching to gasp.
"What was that?" Ashi cried.
"Whatever it is, it's not good." said Tara. With an almighty roar, Kimeramon burst into the room.
"Kimeramon!" The Digimon Emperor shouted.
"Watch out!" Harmonimon cried as the creature lunged towards Davis and Ashlyn. Magnamon and Harmonimon snatched them out of the way just in time.
"We'll take care of this." Magnamon assured the pair.
"Show him he's no match for you!" Ashlyn exclaimed.
"But just in case you aren't, we'll go get the others." Davis shouted and turned to go. When Ashlyn showed every intention of sticking around to watch the battle, he grabbed her wrist and tugged her from the room.
"We've got to get our of here!" TK shouted from their vantage point. The rest of the group nodded and ran off.
"Silk Thread!" Wormmon shot a sticky string from his mouth and used to to swing across the gap into the room where the Digimon Emperor was standing.
"I don't mean to drop in like this, but Kimeramon is tearing the place apart." He told the Digimon Emperor.
"Nonsense!" The Digimon Emperor snapped, "He's simply following my orders to attack!"
"Kimaramon isn't following anyone's orders. Can't you see that?"
"My greatest creation will not disappoint me." He watched as Kimeramon flew at Harmonimon and Magnamon. Both smaller digimon easily dodged and bounced off the walls.
"Magna Punch!" Magnamon punched him and the enormous digimon fell through the air.
"Harmony Smash!" Harmonimon flew into Kimeramon with all of her might.
******

The larger group of Digi-Destined were busy running for their lives.
"Guys, wait!" Davis shouted as he Ashlyn came tearing towards them.
"Run you two!" Azukia exclaimed. They threw themselves forward right as Kimeramon's fist punched a hole through the wall they had been next to only seconds before.
The kids stared as the arm sitting on the staircase quivered as Harmonimon and Magnamon beat up its owner.
"We don't have much time!" Casey called.
"Yeah, we need to ditch this place before it takes a nose dive." Gatomon agreed.
"It sure would be nice to capture the Digimon Emperor since we're here and all." Armadillomon said.
"We can't help it. If we're lucky, he'll just get crushed anyway." Coronamon said.
"We don't want him to die!" Canimon said, punching him over the head.
******

"Heat Viper!"
Harmonimon and Magnamon dodged at the last second. The Digimon Emperor shouted as the waves of heat rolled over him, "Hey! Watch where you're aiming that! Remember who your master is, Kimeramon!"
Kimeramon pushed off a wall with his massive legs and soared towards the shouting teen. The laughter started up again. The Digimon Emperor took a step backward.
"Magna Kick!"
"Harmony Blast!"
Kimeramon swiftly hit the two digimon on the side and they went sailing into the abyss. The Digimon Emperor whimpered and slid down against the wall. Wormmon clutched at his legs.
"I beg you to listen to me! He's out of control!" Wormmon cried.
"Get off me!" The Digimon Emperor cried in an unusually high pitched voice, "You're sliming up my pants!"
"Please! He'll destroy you!"
"But I'm his...creator. I nurtured him from the beginning with evil. These kids today have no respect."
"You're right, Master. Let's talk about it outside where it's safe."
"I'm not leaving!"
"I understand. You tried to make Kimeramon your's, but I'm your true friend."
"Listen you little night crawler. If I had a friend, it certainly wouldn't be you."
"Ken!"
The Digimon Emperor turned around to see a solid wall of Digi-Destined in front of him.
"Well, if it isn't the Digi-Destined. I see that you have finally come to your senses and are ready to surrender to Kimeramon and I."
"As if, loser." Emi snapped, "I think some of your hairspray might have leaked into your brain."
"And another thing!" Yolei shouted, "Who said it was okay for you to go and create a digimon anyway?"
"Yeah," said Cody, "Do you think your Dr. Frakenstein or something, creating creatures for your own enjoyment?"
"That's sick AND twisted!" Ashi exclaimed.
"Kimeramon isn't the monster, Ken." Azukia said, shaking her head sadly, "You are."
"Look at them!" TK cried, pointing to the digimon, "Are they trying to hurt you?"
"They're not your toys for your sick game." Tara spat, "They're alive."
"They're not just data in your computer," Casey nearly shouted, "They have lives, just like you and I!"
"You're a Digi-Destined, too." Kari said, taking a step forward, "Just like us, you have a responsibility to both worlds."
"Wormmon is your friend and not someone you should kick around." Ashlee said coldly. The Digimon Emperor looked back at Wormmon who struggled into a standing position.
"Master?"
"There's only one digimon that's suitable enough for me," The Digimon Emperor said quietly. Wormmon perked up, "And that's Kimeramon!"
******

Meanwhile, Kimeramon was busy blasting the engine room into oblivion.
******

Flames filled the room as the central core blew up.
"Harmonimon!" Ashlyn cried.
The explosion caused a chain reaction and the base began to sink to the ground.
"Don't feel too proud of destroying my base." The Digimon Emperor told the group, "You're just going down with it." With that he ran up the stairs.
"Wait, Ken!" Davis exclaimed, "We want to help you! Ken! Listen to me!"
Wormmon bounced up the stairs after the Digimon Emperor's retreating figure. The Digi-Destined shouted as they tried to maintain their balance in the shaking base.
"Pardon me, but it is getting a little hot in here." Hawkmon called.
"But do you guys have enough energy to digivolve?" asked Yolei.
"Yes, now let's leave before Hawkmon becomes fried chicken!" Houndmon cried.
"Digi-Armor Energize!" The entire group shouted.
"Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to...Digmon, the Drill of Knowledge! I usually say power, but I think this makes me sound smarter!"
"Rikumon Armor Digivolve to...Kiswanimon, the Blades of Belief!"
"Canimon Armor Digivolve to...Mechaneodracamon, the Hydra of Responsibility!"
"Houndmon Armor Digivolve to...Gargoylemon, Protector of the Skies!"
"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to...Halsemon, the Wings of Love!"
"Coronamon Armor Digivolve to...Leodramon, the Flame of Compassion!"
"Nekomon Armor Digivolve to...Nigeriamon, the Tigress of Harmony!"
"Patamon Armor Digivolve to...Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!"
"Ariamon Armor Digivolve to...Metalcosmon, the Knight of Loyalty!"
"Gatomon Armor Digivolve to...Nefertimon, the Angel of Light!"
"Gold Rush!" Digmon Shouted, blasting a hole in the side through which the digimon and their partners escaped. Davis was riding on the back of Pegasusmon and Ashlyn was riding behind Azukia on Nigeriamon.
Meanwhile, Magnamon and Harmonimon's battle had moved outside.
"Magna Blast!"
Harmony Blast!" Kimeramon shouted as the attacks hit him. He began to steam and then roared.
"It's no use." Magnamon said, shaking, "He's too strong."
"We can't give up yet. Davis and Ashlyn and the others are depending on us." said Harmonimon. While they were distracted, Kimeramon's grabbed them both in his skeleton-like arms.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StrawChan on October 29, 2008, 12:44:46 PM

StrawChan on
StrawChanThis chapter is actually over. It's kinda short.

sailoraqua13 on October 28, 2008, 12:44:13 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Hahaha! "But just in case you aren't, we'll go get the others." Loves it! ^U^ Harmonimon is awsome! ^U^