Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - Davis Cries Wolfmon (Pt.1)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 43 - Davis Cries Wolfmon (Pt.1)

Chapter 43 - Davis Cries Wolfmon (Pt.1)
Hey, guess what! I found another Digimon 02 playlist on Youtube. YAY!
Also, this won't be much of an update. I've already used most of my computer time and my facebook obsessed brother wants on.

So I'll get off and play KHII- Two more worlds before I get to the World that Never Was, face that irritating skater-boi sniper, and then FIND RIKU.



"And so the Kingdom was saved. But there was no joy in the Kingdom that day for the king had died. In his effort to save his people, he stood on the wrong side of the cannon as it was being fired. The people watched in shock as the king flew overhead." Cody read allowed to the class and then sat down. Ashi, sitting at the desk next to him, gave him a thumbsup.
Oompamon was hiding his desk and wiped his eyes with the small fronds on the side of his head, "Gee Cody, you couldn't be more deperessing could you?"
"Seriously." Rishumon whispered, "Why are sixth graders reading this kind of thing anyway?"
"Shhh!" Cody and Ashi hissed.
******

"Pay attention everybody!" Yolei announced. Ashlee rolled her eyes. She wasn't sure why she had been so unfortunate as to have been placed in Yolei's lap group, but Yolei seemed oblivious to the fact one her partners wasn't altogether thrilled. Yolei picked up a test tube and continued her instruction, "I take this tube of hyrdo-something-stuff and at it to this beaker of stuff I threw together-"
"Wait, Yolei!" Ashlee said, "I don't think-"
"Now we just let it simmer," Yolei pressed forward, ignoring Ashlee, "and the experiment is almost done. I'm thinking of doing some tutoring in Chemistry after school if any of you are interested.'
"Uh-oh." Ririmon and Poromon chorused from their hiding places as the stuff Yolei was burning began to smoke.
"Is it supposed to smoke that much?" One of the other members of the group asked.
"Uh...of course!" Yolei said brightly, "It's just a chloro-stuff-ajig."
"Run!" Ririmon shouted and she and Poromon threw themselves into cover. Ashlee ducked as well, and the rest of the class followed suit. Only Yolie was left standing when the glass exploded.
******

For the other eighth graders, it was gym class. Kari, Tara, Ashlyn, and Emi were assigned dancing like the other girls. While Kari, Tara, and Ashlyn were enjoying it, Emi kept throwing envious glances towards the boys, who were participating in a basketball match.
"Kari and Ashlyn are such graceful dancers." Patamon said. He, Demiveemon, Sunmon, Chibimon, Puppymon, and Gatomon were watching from the rafters. Puppymon nodded, wagging her tail.
"They should be." said Gatomon, "I taught them everything they know."
"As if Ashlyn would take lessons from a cat." Puppymon said with a roll of her eyes.
"Dance with me, Gatomon!" Patamon said. With Sunmon humming a tune for them, the pair swayed back and forth on their hind legs.
"I forgot my dancing shoes. Hmph!" Demiveemon huffed.
"Oh come here." Puppymon sighed exasperatedly. She padded over to the other digimon and forced him to his feet. Demiveemon giggled and together they swayed in synche with Gatomon and Patamon.
Below, Davis was already on the basketball court, "You guys are lame!" He boasted and tossed the ball into the net, "See? Nothing but net. Not only am I the star soccor player in school, I'm also the best basketball player!"
TK was ignoring him and doing his stretching on the sidelines.
"Is there anything in the real world Davis isn't the best at?" Demiveemon asked, eyes wide with amazement (seriously- Demiveemon is the most adorable thing ever.).
"Yes- being modest." Chibimon said.
"The basketball game is about to start!" Kari said. The rest of the girls stopped what they were doing and crowded together to watch, "Go TK!"
The coach blew his whistle and TK instantly got possestion of the ball. He weaved his way in between the opposing players (including Davis), and leapt into the air. His ball hit the backboard and then flew into the net.
"Two points!" Sunmon cheered. Patamon, Chibimon, Puppymon, and Gatomon leapt into the air, cheering as well. Demiveemon folded his arms across his chest.
"Hmph. I guess anyone can get lucky against Davis once."
The next match, Davis quickly got the ball. Overhead, Demiveemon waved his arms excitedly. Davis dribbled the ball up the court and was blocked by a member of the other team. In his attempt to dodge him, Davis tripped over the boys feet and hit the floor face first. All the digimon except Demiveemon laughed.
"It's not that funny!" Demiveemon snapped.
Davis looked blearily up and saw the girls giggling at him.
"Come on," Kari said, taking Ashlyn by the hand tugging her away, "I think Davis needs a bit more time to practice." TK jogged up to the sprawled figure and stuck out a hand.
"Hey Davis- do you need a hand?"
"No," Davis said irritably, "I need a team that knows how to pass the ball.
"I think they're starting to learn." Davis turned around and got smacked in the face with the large orange ball.
******

"Come on, Cody, we're late!" Ashi cried frantically as she raced down the hall way. Rishumon peeked out of her backpack to watch Cody struggling along behind.
"I know!" Cody panted.
"We're late, too!" Yolei called as she met them. She and Ashlee were also running to the computer lab. Together, the four of them ran into the lab.
"Look who decided to show up!" Davis snapped.
"Sorry..." Ashi said quietly.
"Davis is in a bad mood." TK explained, "Let's hope things are better in the Digital World."
"Yeah," Tara sniggered, "He's already had one bad trip today."
"Is everybody ready?" Azukia asked, already stationed at the computer.
"Yeah!"
"Then let's do it! Digi-Port open!"
******

"You know, I'm surprised." Cody said.
"About what?" Ashi asked.
"With the Digimon Emperor gone, we're still able to come to the Digital World."
"Why does that suprise you?" said Emi, "We've still got a lot of clean up to do."
"And I plan on having a little fun in the Digital World now." Yolei said, "Don't you think we deserve it?"
"Well, yeah." said the group at large.
"There will be plenty of time for rest and relaxation later, Yolei." Davis said, "But that's not why we came to the Digital World today."
"I know, I know." Yolei sighed, "We came to restore the Digital World to the way it was before the Digimon Emperor took over."
"That's right." said Casey with a nod, "There's a lot of areas that are in pretty bad shape. And we're part of the reason for it. We have to get to work."
"Alright, Azukia." Cody said, turning to his friend, "Give us a status report on all the different areas."
"Right." Azukia said, pulling her terminal out, "Let me pull it up on the D-Terminal....the Moutain Area is pretty bad."
******

Azukia's Gotsumon (it was oviously him because he had a red scarf with a gold star on it that Azukia had given him last time she had been to the Digital World) aimed a kick at a tree and knocked it over. A large group of Gotsumon hefted it to their shoulders and carried it off.
"Let's get back to work boys!" Gotsumon directed, "Don't leave any stone unturned, even if it's your cousin."
******

"I'll take that area!" Azukia said, "It'll be nice to see Gotsumon again."
"We'll come, too." said Patamon.
"Yeah, Gotsumon rock!" said TK.
"I'll come with you guys." said Ashlee. Azukia nodded and the continued:
"Next is the city...wow, that looks like it's in pretty bad shape, too."
******

"Form a line everybody, and no cutting," Redvegimon instructed the rabbit-digimon as they got in line for lunch, "Today's special will be tuna surprise. Unfortunately we didn't have any tuna- That's the surprise!"
******

"Didja hear that Cody? We get a free lunch!" Armadillomon said.
"Let's go!" Ashi said. She and Armadillomon ran off.
"Hey, wait for us!" Cody shouted, running after them.
"Ashi! I'm your partner!" Rikumon cried as she soared away.
"I'll go with them." said Tara, "Somebody will need to make sure Armadillomon and Ashi don't eat everything."
"Let's go, Tara!" Canimon said. Together, they followed Ashi and Cody.
"Now let's take a look at the farm lands." said Azukia, drawing the group's attention back to the matter at hand.
******

Tons of Gekomon and Outomon were busy tilling the land. They had even got a group of Bakemon to help.
"Okay, you Bakemon!" The lead Gekomon shouted as the ghosts lifted a large wooden beam into the air, "A little to the left!"
******

"Okay," said Davis, "Veemon and I will take that one."
"Wait!" said Kari, "We wanted that one!"
"That's right." Gatomon said, bobbing her head up and down.
"Well, the only fair thing to do is rock-paper-scizors." Davis said.
"Let's do it!" Kari exclaimed. They shot their hands out and Davis ended up with rock and Kari with paper.
"Yay!" Gatomon cheered. Kari and Gatomon high fived.
"I'll go with you two." said Casey.
"The next area is the lake." Nekomon announced.
"Veemon and I will take that one, then." said Davis, "You want to come, too, Ashlyn?"
"Um..." said Ashlyn, turning a bright shade of red.
"Of course!" Puppymon exclaimed, throwing an exasperated look at her partner.
"Let's go with them, Emi!" Coronamon said.
"Okay." Emi said with a shrug. The three of them ran off.
"The only one that's left is the beach." said Azukia.
"Looks like that's the one for me and Yolei." said Hawkmon.
"How did we end up by ourselves?" Yolei huffed.
"Come on! It'll be fun!"
"Fine."
******

"Okay guys!" Ashlee said, saluting the three digimon. Ariamon and Patamon were clutching waterpails while Nekomon's hung eerily in the air. Azukia, TK, and Ashlee straightened a group of small trees and then let the digimon water them.
******

"Okay, Woodmon, you pull, and Gizamon, you push." Yolei instructed, "And get it right this time." The Woodmon and Gizamon did as they were told and managed to get the large tree-trunk out of the water.
******

Cody, Tara, and Ashi stirred Redvegimon's concoction while their digimon were forced to cary bundles of sticks to the fire. Armadillomon fell to the ground.
"This is hard work. So much for free lunch." He complained.
"It'll only taste better." Canimon said cheerfully.
******

"Come on, Vegimon, lift!" Davis chidded. He and Veemon were helping one group of Vegimon carry trunks while Ashlyn and Puppymon helped another, and Emi and Coronamon the last, "Put some backbone in it! Oh, I forgot you don't have one."
******

Kari and Gatomon were helping the Gekomon irrigate thier pastures. Houndmon and Casey were doing the same. Suddenly they looked up when they heard someone call:
"Kari! Gatomon!"
"Casey!" Houndmon!"
It was Ashlee, Azukia, and TK, as well as their digimon, headed towards them.
"What's wrong?" Kari asked.
"Nothing- TK has a theory that I think we should listen to." said Patamon.
"I was thinking about what Cody said about still being able to come to the Digital World," TK began.
"I thought we decided it was because we were still needed for something." said Kari.
"That's the reason we were able to come the first time." said Azukia.
"You're right. There must be a reason this time, too." said Nekomon.
"That's as plain as the whiskers on my face." Gatomon said, "We're here to clean up the mess left made by the Digimon Emperor."
"The only problem with that theory is that we volunteered for the work." said Kari, "It's not like we were drafted."
"Exactly!" said TK, "That's the part that's been bothering me. We're not supposed to be here as a clean up crew. There's something else out there that we don't know about yet."
"You mean...a new enemy?" aske Ashlee. She had been mostly confused for the conversation as she was the only one there that hadn't been to the Digital World the first time.
"I'm not exactly sure what's out there, but I think we should be prepared for whatever is waiting for us.
"Ashlee!" Ariamon said suddenly, "I think the Gekomon are playing hide and seek!"
"Huh?" Ashlee said and then: "They're all gone!"
"They were here a minute ago." said Kari confusedly. Patamon took this opportunity to fly over the field.
"Okay, if you're hiding, we give up!" He called, "Ollie Ollie Oxenfree!"
******

"Hey, Ashlyn."
"Yeah, Emi?"
"Where did Davis go?"
"Oh...I don't know."
Emi and Ashlyn were still busy working with the Vegimon. Davis, it seemed, had disappeared.
He was walking in the woods with Veemon.
"Hey, Veemon," said Davis, "I don't think Ashlyn likes me very much."
"Well, you do snore a lot." Veemon said, "If it makes you feel any better, Puppymon doesn't like me either."
"Yeah, did you see Ashlyn rooting for TK at the basketball game today?"
"I was too busy watching Puppymon...We're not very popular, are we?"
Davis bent down and grabbed Veemon by the shoulders, "If we want Ashlyn and Puppymon to like us, then we've got to change!"
"Whaddaya mean?"
"I mean we need to better at the things they like."
"Like what?"
"I need to be a better basketball player."
"And I have to learn to be a better dancer!"
"I've got it!" Davis exclaimed, "Just digivolve into a champion digimon that just happens to be an amazing dancer!"
"A regular twinkle-toes!"
"Yeah, right! I can just picture it now. Angemon would have nothing on you!"
"Alright!" Veemon said, squaring his shoulders, "Here we go! Veemon digivolve to...MegaUltimateDancermon!"
Davis laughed and clapped, but Veemon did not change at all. Then a flock of birds flew out of a tree and a growling scared the two boys.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on November 4, 2008, 6:04:01 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Heh Heh-MegaUltimateDancermon.
I can just see veemon now, leaping across the stage in a fluffy pink tutu.

sailoraqua13 on November 4, 2008, 6:27:36 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I love it! ^U^ "Veemon digivolve to...MegaUltimateDancermon!" it's perfect for him! ^U^

shinypikachu2608 on November 2, 2008, 11:48:29 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608kewl chapter!

sailoraqua13 on November 2, 2008, 11:57:39 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Cool! Gotsumon rocks! No pun intended...^^U

sailoraqua13 on November 2, 2008, 9:25:31 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok, I figured out how to unblock! I'm SO sorry, I must have pressed the block button by mistake! T_T I promise that will NEVER happen again Straw-chan! ^U^

sailoraqua13 on November 2, 2008, 9:23:01 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh! Srry! Um, how do I unblock?