Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - If I had a Tail Hammer (Pt.1)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 47 - If I had a Tail Hammer (Pt.1)

Chapter 47 - If I had a Tail Hammer (Pt.1)
(PEOPLE NAMED KITTY AND SHINEY:

I NEED YOUR DNADIGIVOLUTION SOMTIME WITHIN THE NEXT *estimates* FIVE CHAPTERS!

Oh, by the way, this is what Wormmon would have Armor Digivolved to if he had used the Digi-Egg of Kindness:



...*gigglesnort*

Need I say more?


...why do I freaking bother?
I make friends; I include them.
And then they stop reading it and leave the site.

Sorry if this sucks. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of sad.)[/
b]


Ken's family was quietly eating their dinner a few days later. Emi had left after the sobbing, laughing off his parent's thanks for making sure Ken was okay and promising to come back soon.
Ken was not particularly excited about this.
"That was delicious, honey." Ken's father said as he put his now empty bowl down.
"Tell us, How was soccor, dear?" Mrs. Ichijouji asked.
"Hm. I did okay mom." Ken answered.
"Do you want some more rice?"
"It's really important that eat you well," Mr. Ichijouji added, stuffing another piece of meat into his mouth, "For your brain and body. You may not see it, but you're growing all the time, son."
"I'll take...another half a bowl, please." Ken said uncertainly.
"Sure!" His mother chirped as she got up to fill his bowl, "Oh, Ken, tomorrows soccor practic has been post-poned." Ken smiled.
"This beef stew is amazing." Ken's father broke in, "May I have some more?"
"It's chicken premesan."
"Oh. Nevermind."
******

Ken turned his lights on and sighed as he walked into his room. Minomon popped his head over the edge of Ken's top bunk. Leafmon had digivolved and now had a light green head like Wormmon, but a shaggy leaf bag for a body.
"What's the matter?" he asked as Ken bent over his computer, "What is it Ken?"
"Oh, nothing." Ken sighed, "I just ate too much at dinner."
"That doesn't sound like you.
"Normally I only eat one bowl, but my folks seemed concerned so I ate a little more than I usually do."
"You ate more for your parents?"
"Who would have ever thought that?" Ken asked and then smiled at Minomon, "Boy were they happy. I might have to start eating like this every day."
"Uh-oh. In that case, there's only one thing to do..." Minomon's disappeared agian and then he leapt into the air, "Jumping Jacks! Come on Ken! Feel the burn! Crunch those abs!"
Ken's eye actually twitched. And then he smiled again.
"Alright, alright, let's get some sleep."
******

Ken swallowed as his eyes squeezed tighter to shut out the green-blue glow now filling his room. Finally, his eyes opened to see his computer screen glowing in the otherwise dark room. Ken sat up, careful to not disturb Minomon, and saw a woman bent over his computer. She was tall and young, with long silver hair and big brimmed red and purple hat. Ken gasped.
"What is it, Ken?" Minomon asked sleepily.
"Hey!" Ken shouted at the woman, "Who are you?"
"Emperor," the woman greeted, not looking up from whatever it was she was going, "Are you having trouble sleeping? That's because you're through!"
"Who are you?" Ken repeated.
"You were just so useless."
"What are you talking about? And what do you think you know about me?"
"And you had so much potential..." The woman sighed. Ken drew close to the wall as her shadow on the wall sputtered, joing with chains of writing.
And then she was gone.
"Is she gone?" Minomon asked in a trembling voice.
"I hope so." Ken answered.
******

"Yolei, I'm so tired of holding this paintbrush my whole body is shaking." Kari joked. Exveemon and Dogmon walked by, each champion carrying an enormous log as they stomped along. Davis and Ashlyn walked by together, holding hands and carrying smaller logs in their open arm, "Nevermind." Tara was walking a bit behind them, she and Mechaneodracamon busy carrying logs as well.
Yolei, Kari, and Azukia were busy painting the buildings. TK, Ashlee, and Emi were on roofs, nailing in the new shingles. Cody, Ashi, and Casey were busy digging holes. The flying digimon (besides Mechaneodracamon) were towing beams through the air.
"Hey, looking good guys!" Azukia called up to them as they soared past.
******

Before they knew it, the sun was setting.
"Well, that was a good days work." Davis said approvingly.
"Yeah, good work everyone!" Casey cheered.
"We painted everything in sight, even some things that weren't." Kari said cheerfully.
"And Davis strained his voice from shouting orders." Yolei quibbled.
"You know, even with the new paint, Primary Village still looks kinda sad." Emi sighed.
"Yeah..." Nekomon and Gatomon sighed in unison.
"Well, maybe a cute carptender will come by and fix it up!" Yolei cried.
"I thought you were dating Michael." said Azukia.
"I am." Yolei said, "But I'm not BLIND."
"Well, if a carptender does show up, the only thing he's going is to work." said Cody.
"High five!" Ashi giggled. She and Cody slapped palms.
"That jerk sure left the Digital World in a big mess, didn't he?" TK mused.
"Hey, listen, it't not my fault!" Davis said, "I'm doing the best I can!"
"...I was talking about Ken, not you Davis."
"Oh. Nevermind."
"No harm, no foul."
"You gotta wonder..." said Tara, staring up at the sky, "What's he up to right now? Is he just playing with us to make us think he's nice?"
Emi sweatdropped and started whistling. Coronamon glared at her.
"Well if he really IS nice, he should be here just like us, helping us clean this mess up!" Azukia said. Casey nodded and folded her arms across her chest.
"That's for sure!" Nekomon snorted.
"But...Ken's not coming back to the Digital World...right?" asked Ashi, turning to look at Rikumon.
"One wouldn't think so." said Rikumon.
"Yeah, I don't think the digimon could forgive him for he's done." said Ashlee.
"That's for sure." Cody growled.
"You sound mad." Amardillomon observed.
"Well, you're right. I can't forgive him either, not ever."
"Let's get back to the real world." Emi said suddenly, interrupting the flow of conversation.
"Yeah, I'm starving!" Davis agreed.
"Davis, party of one!" said Ashlyn, "Let's get going!"
******

"Well, Ashi and I have Kendo practice today." Cody told the group once they were outside the school.
"See ya later." Ashi said.
"Guess we'll just have to pig out with ya!" TK teased.
"Bye guys!"
"Have fun at your lesson." Kari added.
"Thanks!" The two younger kids called back as they ran off.
"Now what time is it?" Davis asked.
"It's time to munch!" The group exclaimed together.
******

Cody lunged, his grandfather dodged. Cody swung his stick around and hit his grandfather's wooden sword repeatedly, grunting each time the wood struck. Then he rammed his chest into his grandfather's.
"Grr..."
"Wha?!"
"Hehhehehheh." His grandfather threw him back. While Cody was still startled, his grandfather moved his stick at Cody's head. Cody winced, but the stick stopped a few inches from his head.
"Excellent, Cody. You're almost as good as Ashi." His grandfather said. Ashi, who had been watching the entire time from the sidelines, blushed at the compliment, "Thank you both. That is all for today."
"Yes, sir. Thank you, SenSei!" said Cody and Ashi together.
******

Cody took of his helmet and breathed in the fresh air. He turned when his grandfather tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey," said his grandfather, "Check these out!" He held up three packets.
"What are they?" Ashi asked.
"Why, they're liquid yogurt packs!"
"Ohh." said Cody. Both he and Ashi took a pack as Cody's grandfather continued:
"I always eat yogurt with a spoon, right? Wrong! Last week, I said, 'What the heck?' and tried it this way. What a surprise. I really prefer drinking my yogurt to eating it with a spoon. I realized that we never stop learning if we just keep trying."
Ashi and Cody looked at the yogurt in their hands and then at each other. Finally, they shrugged and gulped it down.
******

Davis and Demiveemon were fast asleep, heads close together, snoring loudly.
******

Ashlyn was busy teaching Puppymon how to dip her paws in paint and make art.
******

Poromon was giving Yolei a massage by bouncing up and down on her back. Yolei sighed contentedly.
******

Azukia placed a bowl of milk on the floor and knelt down with a smile to watch Nyamon lap it up.
******

Casey and Houdmon chatted animatedly as Casey hung posters on her wall and the radio behind them blared.
******

TK finished building a block model of Primary Village just in time for Patamon to sneeze and knock it down.
******

Emi crawled under her covers next to Sunmon and turned off the light.
******

Ashlee and Ririmon chased each other around Ashlee's large house. Ririmon crowed excitedly as Ashlee nearly caught her, but tripped over the rug.
******

Oompamon opened his mouth and allowed Cody to place another piece of sizzling meat inside it.
******

Rishumon was bouncing up and down on Ashi's bed, laughing at the top of her lungs. A distraught Ashi was trying to calm her down.
******

"Moutomiya Shoots! He scooooooo-" Davis triumphant cheer was interrupted by the shattering of a window, "Oops."
******

Ashlyn was leaning against a wall in the hallway, hands crossed lightly against her chest. Puppymon (brown as she usually was in the real world) was standing next to her and some people felt compelled to say, "Nice dog!" as they passed them. Ashlyn respond by nodding.
Then the door closest to her opened and Davis walked out of the room.
"And if this happens again, young man, you'll be talking to the princepal." the teacher inside said sternly.
"Yes, sir," Davis said, bowing, "It won't happen again."
******

"What took you two so long? Did you get lost?" Poromon demanded as Ashlyn and Davis entered the computer room. The rest of the group was already there.
"It's a long story." Davis said. Ashlyn giggled, "Some teachers are just so nit-picky about the smallest things."
"What was it this time?" Casey sighed.
"I was accidently playing soccor inside and somehow a window broke. Boy, Mr. Reynolds sure is a grouch."
"Not again!" Cody said exasperatedly.
"That's the fourth time!" said TK, "But who's counting, right?"
"Wha? I thought it was at least six!" Davis cried. Everyone laughed.
"Alright! Ready?" Azukia asked from the computer, "Back to Primary Village we go! Digi-Port Open!"
******

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" exclaimed an ocean of red-jelly colored baby digimon when the Digi-Destined arrived.
"We have new friends." Ashlee said, grinning.
"Let's play! Let's play! Let's play!"
"Well, they weren't here yesterday." said Ashi.
"Maybe that's because we rebuilt the nursery school yesterday." Rikumon said.
"No way! That was a nursery school?" Davis asked.
"Sure was." said Armadillomon.
"That it leads us to assume that they were students there." said Hawkmon.
"So that means that if we get everything back to the way it was, all the digimon will return," said Yolei, "Right?"
The baby digimon responded by jumping up and down and squealing.
"Right! Then let's keep working!" Tara said, striking a heroic pose.
"Yeah!" Chibimon cried, leaping into the air.
"They're such a pain." Davis grumbled.
"Aw, they're so cute!" Emi and Kari said, cuddling with the baby digimon.
"Okay, Puppymon. You ready to help?" Ashlyn asked.
"You betcha!" said Puppymon.
"You, too, Veemon. We need all the help we can get!"
Davis and Ashlyn raised their digivices towards the sky.
"Veemon digivolve to...-"
"Puppymon digivovle to...-"
"Uh-oh." Puppymon and Veemon said, looking at each other with confused expressions.
"What was all that about?!" Davis demanded, "You've got to try harder! Digivolve!"
"Veemon digivolve to-"
"Puppymon digivolve to-"
"What the heck is wrong?" Puppymon said, standing up on her back legs and looking herself over.
"I guess my bio-rythum is off today." Veemon sighed.
"This doesn't make sense!" Davis cried. Ashlyn stared at digivice and shook it. Nothing happened, "You ate a ton and you digivolved fine yesterday!"
"Why can't I digivolve?! TELL ME WHYYYYYYYY!" Veemon shouted towards the sky. Puppymon rolled her eyes, "I'm done."
"Maybe you're just tired," Ashyln suggested, "Or maybe it's some kind of Digi-Jet-Lag?"
"Is there any chance you ate some bad chocolate?" asked Nekomon.
"Uh-uh." Veemon said, shaking his head, "Nope."
"Maybe some chicken soup might help?" Ariamon asked.
"His stomach is full; he had four TV dinners for lunch." Davis said.
"Maybe he over ate." Emi said, shrugging.
"I've got it. Maybe they haven't fought in so long, they're rusty. They're all out of shape." Behind Davis and Ashlyn (who was listening intently to Davis), the rest of the group gathered and blinked at one another before conversing, "That's got to be it! I'm glad I thought of it. You two just need to relax, do something to take your mind off of it."
At the same time he decided this, the group behind him nodded.
"We decided you four need a break from all this hard work." Casey said, "So guess what? Most of us are going to stay here and TK, Emi, Kari, and Ashlee are going to work."
"I didn't want to say anything, but I sure could use a nap." Tara said, settling down with Canimon in her lap.
"We'll be right back." TK assured them, "We're going to go outside of town. We have something to check out."
"We'll be back in about an hour." Kari added.
"Hey, I've got a great idea, something really relaxing!" Yolei said, grabbing Davis' shoulders.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on December 15, 2008, 10:30:04 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! The breaking window part was funny! ^U^

shinypikachu2608 on December 4, 2008, 11:20:48 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608YAYYY!!! Tk, Ashlee, Emi and Kari on an adventure!!!!

shinypikachu2608 on November 30, 2008, 11:50:26 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608I know. Mine makes my internet go back a page.

shinypikachu2608 on November 29, 2008, 2:53:41 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608I repeat:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!

shinypikachu2608 on November 25, 2008, 12:27:54 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!
STRAW WHY?????? IT SHORTEST UPADAYTE EVAS!!!!!
Lamo, I can just see that girly pink digimon go: 'lurve beam!' and everyone laughs their heads off.

StrawChan on November 25, 2008, 7:59:04 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanSorry! <=000 Blame Crys! I was totally going to update yesterday but she distracted me with her Kingdom Hearts fan-fic!

shinypikachu2608 on November 27, 2008, 12:19:09 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608crys?

StrawChan on November 27, 2008, 10:09:45 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanXD
Sorry. Crys is one of my newer real-life friends. She writes fan-fiction on another site...Lunascape maybe?

I'm going to try and get an update for you now, as you are the only one reading it.

shinypikachu2608 on November 29, 2008, 2:39:58 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Dang straw, where r teh readerz!?
What about the ppl who created ashi and casey?