Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - If I had a Tail Hammer...(Pt.2)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 48 - If I had a Tail Hammer...(Pt.2)

Chapter 48 - If I had a Tail Hammer...(Pt.2)
(Yes, I decided to add her in again. Sorry for any confusion. And Iwoku won't ever be back.)


"Yolei..." Davis whined as the taller girl threw her arms around him.
"Now, now, you two, save it for your alone time," Azukia chided, waving a finger at him.
"That is NOT what I meant!" Yolei said in a disgusted tone, taking a very large step away from Davis.
"Eww!" Davis snapped, "Besides, I'm dating Ashlyn."
"Well, you'll always have a back up when she dumps you." Tara snickered.
******

It was morning at Higurashi Boarding School for Girls. The halls were mostly empty as Mid-Terms had just finished and students were taking a well-deserved break. Most of the girls within its halls were sleeping peacefully, completely unaware of the beautiful sunrise outside their windows.
All except for one. A girl with golden blonde hair pulled into a messy bun at the back of her head and light blue eyes was sitting at her computer. She had already been up for awhile as she had lots of papers to finish and was already in her uniform. The uniform consisted of a long sleeved white shirt with a sailor cuff around the that was dark blue and had a golden tie. The cuffs around her arm were the same dark blue, as was her rather short skirt.
"Gah! Why why why?!" She yelled at her computer, "I have SO many papers due and TODAY you decide to quit on me?!"
"Miyuga-Kun!" came a sharp whisper from the door. An older girl still in her pajamas was standing in the small crack between the door and the hall, glarying at the girl, "What are you doing?"
"S-sorry, Senpai." Miyuga said, looking worried, "I'll be quiet now."
"See that you do." The older girl closed the door with a snap. Miyuga sighed and turned back to her computer, which was still obstinently dead.
"Oh, come on, you stupid heap of junk!" Miyuga whispered angrily. She accompanied this by pounding the top of her computer. The computer whirred on and Miyuga froze. After listen for a few split seconds, Miyuga got up and clapped, "YAY!"
But the normal loading screen didn't seem to be coming on. Instead, the screen had turned blue and there was an egg on it. The egg spun, round and round, showing off it's purple and light blue stripes. And then a word filled the screen.
"Come."
Miyuga sat back down again and crossed her arms across her chest before muttering, "Some stupid person putting virises on my computer again."
Just as she was about to turn off the computer, though, something shot out of the screen. Miyuga yelped at caught. It was small. It was white. It had turquiose grips on the side.
The computer flashed once more and Miyuga screamed as she was sucked inside.
That was last time Miyuga was heard from at Higurashi Boarding School.
******

"No go for Gato." Gatomon sighed. She was with Patamon, Coronamon, Ariamon, and their respective partners in a forest clearing a bit outside Primary Village.
"Okay, Patamon, why don't you give it a try?" TK asked.
"Are you sure you don't want to go, Coronamon?" Patamon asked.
"Nah, I managed it a couple days ago. You go ahead, Patamon." Coronamon said.
"Okay, here, I go, TK."
"Patamon digivolve to...Patamon." Patamon moaned, "I need a break."
"You're not an amatuer like Veemon!" Gatomon snapped, "What's up?"
"Is this not normal?" Ashlee asked. Ariamon looked from Ashlee to the other three and back again.
"No, it's not." Emi said, shaking her head, "Coronamon digivolved to Firamon when that Tortomon was coming for him...and Puppymon and Veemon digivolved just fine yesterday. I don't know what's up."
"It's strange." Kari agreed.
TK turned to go back to the village, but stopped. A little ways out from between the branches of the trees, a Control Spire could be seen stretching towards the sky, "I thought the Control Spires were out of commission."
"I guess this means they're active again." Ashlee said.
"Ken..." Emi muttered to herself, looking more like she was ready to beat someone up.
"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Coronamon asked suddenly, looking up towards the sky.
"Hear what?" Kari asked.
"Yeah, I don't hear anything." Patamon said.
"Me neither." Ariamon added.
"What does it sound like?" Emi inquired.
"It sounds like screaming." Gatomon said, "I can hear it, too!"
"Screaming?" The four kids chorused, looking at each other.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" They all looked up at the same time. There was a girl falling from the sky right at them.
"AH!" They all screamed. Kari and Ashlee took off in one directio and TK and Emi in other to avoid getting hit by the girl. Too late-
"Oof!" Emi and TK said as they hit the ground beneath the girl. The girl didn't seem to realize she wasn't falling anymore though, and continued screaming.
"Uh...hello?" Kari said, walking up to the screaming girl. Emi and TK still seemed to stunned to move or say anything. The girl kept on screaming.
"Hello?" Ashlee shouted. When the girl continued shouting, a vein popped out of her head, "HELLLLLOOOOOOOO?!"
"Oh. Hi!" The girl said brightly, looking up at Ashlee and Kari. Ashlee anime fell.
"Excuse me, but can you GET OFF OF US?" Emi demanded from beneath the girl.
"Oops! Sorry!" She stood up, allowing TK and Emi to get up. Emi brushed the dirt off of her jacket, glaring at the gold-blonde girl.
"Who are you?" TK asked, smiling. Emi rolled her eyes. Sometimes TK's ability to instantly make friends with everyone and be nothing but rainbows and sparkles got really annoying.
"I'm Miyuga." The girl in the uniform said brightly, "But my friends call me Miyu. Or they would. If I had any friends. Who are you guys?"
"Well, I'm TK, and this is my sister Emi." TK said, gesturing first to himself and then to Emi.
"And I'm Kari." Kari said, offering her hand to Miyu. Miyu smiled and shook it.
"I'm Ashlee." Ashlee said, getting up.
"Okay, well, I'm here." Miyu said, "Why'd you call me?" The four other teens caught each other's eyes and looked confused.
"...We didn't call you." TK said uncertainly.
"Yeah you did." Miyu said, "My computer said 'Come' and then this shot out of my screen and THEN I ended up here." She dug something out of her pocket and then showed them a turquoise digivice. TK, Emi, Kari, and Ashlee gasped.
"Do you think she's a Digi-Destined?" Ashlee asked.
"I don't think she could have a digivice and be here if she wasn't." Emi said.
"I guess she's never been here before." Gatomon said, "She doesn't have a digimon."
"Oh wow!" Miyu squealed, "A talking cat!"
"Let's...go find her here's before she kills Gatomon." Patamon said.
******

Azukia inhaled deeply before blowing all of her breath into the orange beach ball she held in her hands. A few more breaths, and the ball was full.
"There." Azukia said breathlessly, passing the ball to Davis. Veemon and Puppymon were the only rookie digimon there; Houndmon, Nekomon, Canimon Armadillomon, and Rikumon had armor digivolved.
"Digmon and I are going to get back to work." Cody announced.
"Yeah, there are still some waterlines that need fixed." Ashi said. Kiswanimon and she walked off and Cody and Digmon followed.
"How is that we got stuck babysitting?" Davis grumbled.
"Well, someone has to look after them," Yolei said, "And, strange as it sounds, they actually seem to like you. Besides, Ashlyn loves this kind of thing. We figured you'd WANT to do it."
Davis glared at Yolei and Casey laughed.
"See ya!" She called, boarding Gargoylemon and flying out of the village.
"Have a good time!" Yolei added, following Casey on Halsemon.
"Bye!" Tara shouted, soaring off on Mechaneodracamon.
"And don't let anything hurt Ashlyn or I'll kick your butt!" Azukia sang, boarding Nigeriamon and racing off after her two friends.
"Come on, Davis!" Ashlyn said, startling the red head, "Let's get to it!"
******

"Gah! This Digi-Egg is REALLY far away." Coronamon groaned. Twenty minutes later and they were still following the reading on Miyu's digivice. They had gone much deeper in the forest than they had meant to and it was nearly pitch black.
"This is SO much fun!" Miyu laughed. Emi and Ashlee exchanged worried looks. This girl seriously needed medicated.
"Hey, I see something up ahead!" Kari called from the lead.
"So, if we find this, I'll have a digimon, just like you guys?" Miyu asked TK.
"Well, you probably won't have one just like ours. It'll be different."
"I'm so excited!" Miyu said, "You guys seem to be best friends with your digimon."
"Yeah, it's a great bond to have." TK nodded.
"Hey, I think this is it!" Kari called. The group stopped and gathered around. In the center of a deep nest of vines sat a Digi-Egg. It was a deep crimson in color with gold armor-like attachments near the edges. Engraved in the center in gold was a small flower encircled by three hearts.
"That's it? That's my digimon?" Miyu asked, clearly disappointed.
"No," Ashlee said, forcing a patient tone, "You have to pick it up."
"Oh! Okay!" Miyu practically sang. She leapt forward and plucked the egg from its spot. From the place it had been sitting erupted crimson light.
"Hello! Is nap time over?" Came a voice. Stepping through the light was a large-ish red, bi-pedal dinosaur digimon. He was only a little bit smaller than Miyu and ahd yellow eyes, white claws, and black Digital Hazard signs on several parts of his body.
"Wow." Miyu said, still clutching the egg in one of her hand.
"Partner!" The digimon said as he caught sight of the egg. He rushed up and nuzzled Miyu.
"Are we really?" Miyu asked.
"Partners!" The digimon repeated, "My name is Guilmon. What's your's?"
"I'm Miyu." Miyu said. She wrapped her arms aroudn Guilmon's neck.
"...That thing is enormous!" Emi said.
******

They decided to play soccor. Davis spent a few minutes showing Ashlyn, Puppymon, and the baby digimon how play and then turned to Veemon.
"Ready Veemon? Here it comes!" Davis kicked the beach ball towards Veemon, who hit the ball lightly with his stomach.
"Now let's play a game so you can try." Davis said.
"Yay!" The baby digimon squealed. Ashlyn and Puppymon laughed and raced with the stampeding digimon after Davis and Veemon.
Soon, Davis and Ashlyn were directing the swarm of digimon in their game while Veemon and Puppymon shouted on the sidelines.
Yolei and Casey watched from a distance, back from whatever errand they had gone on. Just as they laughed, the other group showed up.
"We're back, Yolei." Kari announced unnecassarily.
"So, give us the 4-1-1," Yolei said, "Did you guys managed to digivolve?
"No, but we found something: another member!" TK said, gesturing at Miyu, "This is Miyu."
"Another one?" Casey repeated, "Wow. You were definetly right, then, TK. If there are still Digi-Destined coming, our job isn't finished."
"Hi, Miyu, I'm Yolei." Yolei said. Ashlee rolled her eyes. Yolei certainly hadn't been that polite when SHE had joined the team.
"Tara." Tara said, pointing to herself and then to her digimon, "Mechaneodracamon."
"And I'm Casey." Casey added, "It's so great to have you with us."
"And I'm Azukia!" Azukia said, pointing at herself, "And this is Nigeriamon."
"Thanks!" Miyu said, "This place is SO great. I found my digimon."
"That thing is your digimon?" Casey asked, mouth agape, "He's so huge."
"Guilmon just ate his green vegetables." Guilmon said with a shrug.
"So, it looks like Ashlyn and Davis are having fun." Emi remarked.
"Yeah, we thought leaving them to watch the baby digimon was a good idea." said Azukia, "This way Davis has a chance to boss someone other than us around."
"Hey, where are Cody and Ashi?" Ashlee asked.
******

Cody and Ashi were standing in the midst of a lot of rock. Each child was sitting on top of their digimon.
"Boy, the Emperor sure left a mess here." Digmon remarked, "Everything is buried."
"Oh well." Kiswanimon asid, "We'd best get to work digging it up."
"Right. Ready Cody?" Digmon asked. Cody didn't respond, "Cody!"
"Oh. Right. Sure."
"Let's dig it!" Suddenly something came sailing out of nowhere and slashed Cody and Ashi in the face. They winced and then looked to see a small round digimon with arms, legs, and a lightning bolt on its head glaring at them.
"It's Thundermon!" Kiswanimon said, sounding taken aback. Thundermon turned back and went flying at the group below. Digmon and Kiswanimon dodged, barily managing to stay balanced.
"I don't get it!" Ashi cried, "Why is he attacking us? He's not being controled by the Digimon Emperor!" Digmon crouched to attack, but suddenly electricity sparked off of his nose. The charge was so great that the earth above them exploded.
******

"Woah!" Davis cried. Looking towards where the shower of rocks and dirt had just leapt towards the sky, he and Ashlyn froze.
"What was that?" Ashlyn asked. The rest of the group stopped what they were doing to look.
******

Cody, Ashi, Armadillomon, and Rikumon fell towards the ground. Ashi yelped and covered her head to keep the shower of rocks from hitting her. Cody growled. He had enough of Thundermon attacking them for no reason.
"Hey!" He shouted, "We haven't done anything, so stop it!" Thundermon rushed at him again. Cody winced. They were in trouble. A boulder suddenly collapsed and hit the ground on top of them.
"Armadillomon digivolve to...Ankylomon!"
"Rikumon digivolve to...Raikodenmon!"
Ankylmon was a large yellow digimon. He still looked vaguely like Armadillomon, but now resembled a dinosaur more. He had a spiked club at the end of his long tail and a row of grey spikes jutted off of his spike. The rest of his back and his ankles were covered in yellow spikes.
Raikodenmon was large white wolf with pink wings and flame at the end of her long tail. Her eyes were blue and she had the familiar pink symbol over her eye.
"That's enough!" Ankylomon shouted, catching Thundermon in his hand. The bomb digimon was incredibly small compared to Ankylmon. The large yellow digimon threw Thundermon towards the wall.
"You...digivolved." Cody gasped. Ashi's hazel eyes were wide with wonder.
"Ashi, what happened?" Raikodenmon asked, "Why did I digivolve?"
"I don't know!" Ashi said, "I don't get it! Veemon and Puppymon can't digivolve, but you guys can?"
"Anyway, we better get above ground." Ankylomon said.
The two large champion digimon stomped up and placed their partners on the ground behind some buildings.
"You two better stay put." Ankylomon said.
"Wait! Don't tell me you're going to fight!" Ashi cried.
"Nah, we're just gonna drive him off." Raikodenmon said. The two digimon turned away and then heard screaming. When they turned back, Ashi and Cody were floating towards the sky with a group of large rocks.
"Oh no!" Raikodenmon gasped. Then two arms reached out and grabbed the two children and clasped them to a green chest. Ashi and Cody looked up. A tall humanoid green fly-like digimon looked down at them. The mystery digimon looked up and saw Thundermon speeding towards him. He flew down and passed off Ashi and Cody to their digimon with a quick:
"Here!" and flew off with Thundermon in hot pursuit.
"Who was that?" Cody asked.
"Never seen him before." Ankylomon answered.
"Cody! Ashi!" The four of them looked down to see Davis and Veemon, TK and Patamon, Ashlee and Ariamon, Ashlyn and Puppymon, Kari and Gatomon, Emi and Coronamon, and a pair they didn't recognize, "Are you alright?"
"Just who was that?" Emi asked, staring after the digimon.
"We're all fine!" Raikodenmon said.
"But we don't know who that was." Ashi said, shaking her head.
"It's good that you're okay." said Yolei as and Halsemon, Casey and Gargoylemon, Tara and Mechaneodracemon, and Azukia and Nigeriamon showed up.
"Is that Digmon?" Halsemon asked.
"And Kiswanimon?" Nigeriamon added.
"Yeah." Cody said, nodding, "It's Armadillomon and Rikumon at the champion level."
"They digivolved?" Ashlee asked.
"Can Guilmon do that?" Miyu asked.
"Guilmon doesn't know." said Guilmon, "Guilmon has never done it before."
"He should be able to..." TK said, looking up at Ankylomon and Raikodenmon.
"Who's that digimon up there?" Patamon asked from his position on top of TK's cap. The mystery digimon was buzzing very quickly in the air.
"No body knows." Raikodenmon said.
"But that green one helped us out." said Cody.
"Actually, he saved our lives!" Ashi said.
Suddenly Emi and Kari gasped. Everyone looked up. The fly digimon launched a sharp pink something out of his fist and then lunged forward. Even though it seemed to hit nothing, the air around the point started to ripple. Thundermon groaned and exploded.
"What did he just do to Thundermon?" Davis asked as the mystery digimon came drifting towards the ground.
"He just...totalled him!" Ashlyn gasped.
"Big deal." Puppymon muttered, "I could do that."
"He was...vamporized!" Casey gasped.
"Look up there!" Tara cried suddenly, pointing towards a roof. Ken walked around a turret he had been behind and looked down at the group, "It's Ken!"
"It just can't be!" Davis cried.
"Um...Yeah!" Miyu shouted, although she hadn't the faintest idea what was going on. Emi looked at her with one eye brow raised.
"Totally!" Guilmon cried, following his partner's lead.
"What's he doing here?" Azukia demanded. As everyone stared, the mysterious digimon suddenly flew through them and to a place behind Ken. Then he was surrounded by golden light. Ken brought his arm and in the fly digimon's place, Wormmon sat.
"Wormmon?" Davis asked.
"Ken's back?" Casey asked.
"I think we already confirmed this." Emi sighed, rolling her eyes.
"Wormmon can digivolve?" asked TK. Without a word the teens down below, Ken turned around a leapt off the tower.
"So Wormmon saved Cody?" Ashlyn asked.
"I guess that's right." Yolei said. Cody scowled.
******

As the sun set, Ashlyn and Davis started another round of soccor with the globs. Emi excitedly joined in while the others sat on various parts of the play ground and watched.
"You're so popular, Davis!" TK called.
"Jealous?" Davis teased.
Miyu and Guilmon had been introduced to Ashi and Cody and the pair were happily running about the day care together.
"You won't believe this." Cody said, walking up to the rest of the group.
"What?" Asked Tara.
"That Control Spire we saw ealier? It vanished."
The group stood up to get a better view of the creast the Spire had been sitting on.
"He's right! It's gone!" said Yolei.
"How? When?" TK asked.
"Maybe that's why Armadillomon and Rikumon were able to digivolve." Ashi mused, picking her digimon up.
******

Ken was walking away, his body shillouted by the sun.
"Are you okay, Wormmon?" he asked.
"Well, I've been better. I let her get away."
"Don't worry, my friend. We'll have another chance."
"You're right. Next time, I won't miss."
******

The Digi-Destined popped back out into the real world and went their seperate ways. After explaining to Miyu that the round red digimon with two small batwings coming out of his head and a black tipped tail was Gigimon, another form of Guilmon, the twins headed home. Since Miyu didn't know how to get back to her boarding school, she went with them.
"Mom, we're home!" TK called as they all walked in the door, Emi and TK despositing their backpacks on the floor, "And we brought a friend."
Their mom walked around the corner where she was making dinner and stopped in the hallway.
"Oh?" she said, "Who is this?"
"This Miyuga. She got lost and needs a ride back to her boarding school." Ms. Takaishi's eyes widened and she took a step backward.
"Did you say...Miyuga?"
"Um, yeah. I did. Why?"
Ms. Takaishi smoothed her face over and forced a smile, "Emi, TK, would you mind entertaining Miyuga for awhile? I need to call your father."
TK and Emi exchanged confused looks and Miyuga looked worried. Without another word, their mom walked into the kitchen. The three of them headed to TK's bedroom.
******

It was later that night. After about an hour of talking to Mr. Ishida on the phone, Ms. Takaishi had finished dinner and invited Miyu to eat with them. During the course of dinner, she had asked Miyu about her life at the boarding school and Miyu had admitted that she didn't like it because she didn't have any friends. Ms. Takaishi then said that she had called Miyu's boarding school and they had said that Miyu could stay with them.
In essence, TK and Emi now had an adopted sister. Ms. Takaishi had told Emi to lend Miyu some pajamas and then go to bed.
Emi sighed as she listened to her new sister's breathing in the bunk below. She didn't understand why her mom was acting so weird. Or how she had known the name of Miyu's boarding school without them telling her.
All in all, it had been a very strange evening.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on December 27, 2008, 9:31:23 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13AWSOME! I love it, Guilmon talks in the third person! ^U^ Continue on my friend who's awsome at writing! ^U^

shinypikachu2608 on December 19, 2008, 3:50:11 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Oooooooohhhh.

shinypikachu2608 on December 18, 2008, 12:58:36 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!