Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - And so it Begins...

A group of kids go to summer camp and end up in a digital land. Faced with empending doom for both worlds if they can't help save them, the kids must band together for the good of two worlds.

Chapter 1 - And so it Begins...

Chapter 1 - And so it Begins...
There once was a time on earth when the climate went completely out of control. The rainforests dried up, cities that normally had no rain were flooded, and normally incredibly hot places got super cold.
It is about this time that our story begins. It is a story with a beginning, a middle, and an end. We are going to begin our story at its beginning, when a group of kids were at summer camp. None of them knew what was happening in the world, nor what was about to beset them...
******

It was one in a series of sunshiney days at summer camp. Groups of kids were milling about, chasing one another or doing other activities because it was free-period. One pair of kids in particular were up in a tree. The first was a boy with a large amount of messy brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing brown shorts, a blue t-shirt with orange stars on the shoulders, a yellow t-shirt underneath it, white gloves, and blue-and-black goggles. Lounging on the branch on top of his was a girl with knee-length red hair with copper highlights in it. The girl had green eyes and was was wearing a long-sleeved orange shoot and a cat face on it. Her jean skirt was blue and she was wearing orange leggings with cat faces on them.
As they were lounging there, a small speck of white flitted out of the air and onto the girl's nose. She gave a quick start, stared at the sky for a moment, and then, hanging over her branch, spoke to the boy:
"Tai! Did you feel that?"
"Feel what, 'Kia?" The Taichi "Tai" Kamiya asked.
"I think it's snowing!" Azukia "Kia" Moika cried.
Another girl in the campsite had felt it as well. She had shoulder length orange hair, auburn eyes, and a blue helmet. She was also wearing a sleeveless yellow shirt. Her name Sora Takenouchi.
"Huh? What's going on?" Asked Yamato "Matt" Ishida. He had wild gold-blonde hair and blue eyes and was wearing a sleeveless green turtleneck.
"Matt! It's snowing!" cried a younger girl next to him. She was Emi Ishida, Matt's little sister. Emi had waist-length gold-blonde hair and blue eyes. Emi was wearing a faded green t-shirt with a light blue sleeves and a light blue arm band around her left arm and white shorts. She also had a small khaki shoulder bag over one shoudler.
A boy with frizzy red hair glanced up from his computer but then went back to doing whatever it was he was doing. Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi was wearing and orange button-up shirt and olive-colored shorts. He had a yellow lap-top in his lap.
Two other girls were ignoring the situation entirely. One had long mouse-brown hair and was wearing pink from head to toe: pink cowboy hat, pink dress, pink boots. The other had blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. The first was Mimi Tachikawa and the second was her cousing, Casey Duquette.
Two other younger kids were a bit away from the group, watching the snowflakes fall down. One was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a large green cap with a blue gem on it. He was wearing a green vest and lighter green shirt. This was Takeru "TK" Takaishi, Matt's younger brother and Emi's twin brother.
The second was a girl. She had jet black hair that was pulled up into two thin pigtails. This was Tara Ozonoki and she was wearing a pale yellow tank top and light blue shorts.
Finally, there was Joe Kido. He was a bit older than the rest and had short navey-blue hair and thick glasses. He was wearing a yellow sweater vest, a white short-sleeved shirt, and dark khaki pants. As he climbed up the stairs, he paused to watch a fleck of snow work its way down to earth.
Suddenly the sun was gone and dark purple clouds jostled for position over head. A heavy wind began to blow and soon snow was flying every which way.
"Children, please head inside!" One of the camp counselors shouted. Giggling, the group ran towards the tents and inside into relative safety.
Much later, when the snow had settled and was flopping of the tree branches in piles, it was safe to go out. Azukia opened the flap of her tent and looked around.
"Man, guess the canoe races are cancelled."
"Then let's have tabagon races instead!" Tai shouted, rushing past her into the great out doors.
"Come on, Tara! Let's build the biggest snowman ever!" TK said, running out and laughing.
"Hey wait, TK! Slow down!" Matt cried, running after his little brother.
"You wanna come and build a snowman with us, Emi?" Tara asked. Emi shook her head and followed her older brother.
"Brr...it is freezing and I didn't bring a jacket." Sora said as she made it to the door, rubbing her hands on her arms to keep warm.
"Man, I was worried I would catch a summer cold, but this is even worse." said Joe. While he was still standing there, Mimi pushed past him.
"Wow!" She gasped as she ran outside, "Why didn't a bring my fluffy pink snow boots?"
"Um, excuse me Joe." said Casey, not looking at the taller boy as she edged past him.
"Oh, sorry." Joe answered, walking outside after her and her cousin.
"Still not working! Bummer. This storm is making a mess of my infared internet connection." said Izzy, who was the only one still inside. He tried in vain to get his connection working again.
"Here Izzy use mine. It's newer and can handle storms!" Azukia said cheerfully, handing him her own pink laptop. She smiled at him and than ran outside again after Tai.
"Ohhh, who asked you Azukia?" Izzy snapped as the girl disappeared. He glared for a few second at the laptop, but the temptation grew to be too much. He had just started setting it up when he was interrupted by Tai calling:
"Hey, Izzy, or whatever your name is! Come out here! You gotta see this."
Izzy put Azukia's laptop down and meandered outside where the rest of the children were staring in awe at a pink and gree light show in the sky.
"It's beautiful! Magical even!" cried Mimi.
"You got that right!" said Casey, nodding as she stared into the sky.
"Yeah..." Tara sighed.
"But what is it?" Izzy asked.
"Maybe an aurora?" Sora suggested.
"It sure looks like one!" Azukia nodded.
"You mean Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights?" Izzy asked, "That's impossible! You see that in Alaska, we're way too far south!"
"Well no freakin' duh Izzy!" Azukia cried, whacking him in the back of the head.
"Tell that to the snow!" Sora replied to Izzy's earlier comment. "I really think we all better get back inside, before we all come down with pneumonia!" Joe said.
"And miss this? The sky is, like, short circuting!" Matt replied. Suddenly, a large bright green object formed in the middle of the dancing lights.
"Hey, what's that?" Emi asked, pointing towards it.
"I don't know." Azukia said. A light appeared in the center of the object and then, without warning, multiple objects shot out from it.
"In coming!" Casey shouted. Everyone tried their best to protect themselves as the unknown objects crashed into the earth. Emi buried her face in her older brother's shirt.
"Is everyone alright?" Sora asked after the smoke and snow had cleared.
"I think so." Casey said slowly as she shook the snow off of herself.
"Roll call!" Azukia shouted.
"We're still here." Matt confirmed.
"That was scary." said Mimi, still holding on to her hat for dear life.
"What was that?" Joe asked. Izzy got down on his hands and knees to look at the pit one of the projectiles had made.
"Meteors?" He asked. Then something a light shot slowly up from the pit and with it came a small electronic item.
"Okay, so probably not meteors." said Casey. Bubbles formed around the objects and drifted slowly up towards each camper. Tai reached forward and grabbed the one in front of his and the rest of the children followed suit.
"Woah, what are these?" Tara asked, looking at TK. TK didn't answer her since he was too busy looking at his own thing.
"My guess, they're some sort of miniature remote digital aparatus." Izzy replied.
"No instructions?" Tai asked.
"Guess not."Azukia replied. Not a single one of the kids noticing that a giant wave had just sprung up out of nowhere.
"Forget the intru-"
"AHHHH!" Everyone screamed as they each noticed the wave as it came crashing down on them. They were sucked inside and could not do anything about it.
******

"Tai. Taiii. Yoo-hoo! Tai!"
"...Uh...Kia?" Tai groaned, eye lids fluttering and then opened. The first thing he noticed was that he was flat on his back on the ground. The second thing he noticed was that it wasn't cold, so there probably wasn't any snow. The third and final thing that took up the most of his attention was that there was something staring back at him.
It was small, pink, and round. It had a couple of little flaps sticking out that Tai assumed were ears. And it also had two large red eyes that were continuing to blink at him.
Tai blinked. Then he screamed. After he had toppled several feet backwards, the boy said:
""That is the LAST time I eat camp food!" The little thing bounced closer, a wide smile on it's face.
"Hey, you don't need to be afraid of me; I'm your friend! I'm your friend! I'm your friend!" The thing said, bouncing up and down happily.
"Uhhhhhhh, just what are you?" Tai cried, "Have you had your rabies shots?"
"Everything is gonna be alright Tai; I've been waiting for you!" The thing said, jumping into Tai's arms.
"Ehhhhhh, waiting for me?" Tai said as he looked at the marshmallow.
"My name is Koromon, and we're partners!" The thing now known as Koromon said.
"Koromon? That means, talking head?" Tai asked.
"Uh-Uh, it means brave little warrior! And don't you forget it Tai!" Koromon replied.
"So, what do you mean you've been waiting for me? And how did you know my name?" Tai asked, not noticing as Izzy come up behind a tree.
"Tai?" Izzy asked. Tai started.
"Huh? Izzy? That you? " Tai asked, turning to the frizzy haired boy.
"It's me, and I've got this little pink thing following me everywhere!" Izzy replied, pointing to a small pink thing similar to Koromon that was standing by his foot.
"It is I, Motimon at your service! Anybody want lunch?" Said Motimon.
"Wuah! Another one? What are they?"Tai cried, dropping Koromon onto the ground.
"Oh, allow me to introduce myself." Said Motimon as he gave a little bow, "My friends call me Motimon! Everyone does actually!"
"I believe those minature remote digital gadgets have taken on an actual lifeform. I don't remember anything like this in the camp brochure!"Izzy said.
"Ya think? It's weird." Tai said, as he looked at the sky. Izzy bent closer to ground to examin it.
"The vegitation is lush. The soil appears rather common." Izzy observed.
"Nothing is common in Digiworld!" Motimon said.
"That's right Tai! You're in the Digiworld!"Koromon said.
"And just where is the Digiworld?" Tai asked.
"I don't care so much about where it is; I wanna know WHAT it is!"Izzy said.
"Izzy? Tai?" Azukia's called. Soon after, the girl came running around a tree holding an orange cat with a tail and small red gem in the center of its forehead.
"Azukia! You're alright!" Tai said, looking relieved. Then he noticed the thing she was holding, "You have one too?"
"Yep!"Azukia replied, smiling at him.
"Koniichiwa!" The thing in her arms said, smiling as well.
"Wow, it's Nyamon!" Koromon said.
"That's my name. Don't wear it out!" Nyamon teased, "My name is Nyamon and anyone who sees me can't resist me because, well, I'm just too cute!"
"I overheard the convversation." Azukia said breezily as she sat Nyamon down beside Koromon, "And I would like to know what the Digiworld is, too!"
"Yoo-Hoo! Can anyone hear me?" Another female voice came from the trees surrounding Izzy, Azukia, and Tai, "Yoo-Hoo!"
"Who's that?" Izzy asked, looking around for the source of the noise.
"I think it's that one girl's cousin." Tai said.
"Casey?" Azukia suggested, then shouted, "We're over here!"
They could hear the russtling of foilage a few moments before the blonde girl pushed her way into the clearing. She smiled at them, not noticing their eyes traveling to thing riding on her head.
"Whew. Found you guys." said Casey, "I was beginning to think I was lost forever."
"Who is that?" Tai asked, pointing at the'll just take a look for myself." The whatever it was was small and orange, with pointed ears and a curled tail.
"Oh, this is...um..."
"Arfmon!" The little thing offered, "My name is Arfmon."
"Arfmon." Casey said, smiling and nodding, "So do any of you have any idea where we are?"
"Guess I should probably just take a look for myself. Maybe I can figure it out." Tai said, starting to climb up in a tree.
"I'll go with you!" Azukia replied, climbing up after him. Once they had made it to the top, they could see little but more trees.
"Use your telescope Tai; it'll let us see more." Azukia suggested. ]
"Good idea, 'Kia." Tai said, pulling his mini telescope out of his pocket and looking through it, "The ocean? What's that doing there? I can say we were nowhere near the ocean!
"Let me see!" Azukia said, pulling the telescope out of his hand and looking through it, "I SURE don't remember those mountians!" She handed the boy back his telescope.
"Hey Tai, Azukia, waddaya see?" Koromon asked as he and Nyamon bounced up beside the pair. They had managed to get up in the tree, too, despite not being able to use any arms or legs.
"Nothing that we recognize." Tai replied, "Huh? Wait, what's that?" He was looking through the telescope again and he could see an enormous red bettle-like thing flying at them.
"Look at that, it's some sort of giant red beetle and it's flying right at us!" Tai cried.
"AHHHHHH!" The two friends and things dodged the attacking bettle by swinging upside down on two branches. The beetle thing chopped off the top of the tree.
"Wuah!" Izzy cried from his spot on the ground as he saw what was happening.
"I can't watch, that is one bad digimon, even when he's asleep!"Motimon cried.
"That's just great!" Izzy shouted.
"Are you guys alright?" Casey shouted. Arfmon was watching, too, but said nothing.
"Watch out!" Koromon and Nyamon cried as the beetle flew in a circle and started heading towards them again.
"His name is Kuwagamon, he's an insectoid digimon. He's vicious and ruthless, with teeth like knifes and scizor hands that can chop through anything!" Nyamon cried.
"Laser gardener!" The bettle shouted. Tai cried as the attack was about to hit them.
"Oh no! AHHHHHH! "Azukia yelled. She hooked on to Tai to keep from crashing to the ground.
"Phoo!" Koromon and Nyamon sighed. The pair began jumping up in the air and spitting out bubbles, some of which hit Kuwagamon in the eye causing him to crash into the tree. The force with which he did so knocked them out of it.
"Ahhh!" Tai and Azukia cried in unison as they hit the ground.
"Tai, Azukia, you two alright?" Izzy asked as he and Casey ran up to them.
"Well, we have had better days!" Tai said.
"Yeah, I can vouch for that!" Azukia agreed as she pulled leaves out of her hair.
"Uaah" Koromon and Nyamon moaned as they hit the ground.
"Uah!" Izzy cried. Casey looked on with interest.
"Little guy!" Tai said, running over and picking up Koromon.
"Nyamon!" Azukia cried, running over and picking her up as well.
"You should pick on bugs your own size. What's your name, Koromon?" Tai said.
"That's me." Koromon replied.
"Same for you Nyamon!" Azukia said as she pulled out a handkercheif and gently toweled the cat-thing's head head where a cut was.
"You'rer pretty brave for a little guy. I'm impressed." Tai said.
"It was nothing." ormon replied.
"Yeah, it was nothing." Nyamon agreed.
"Uh Tai, Azukia?" Casey said. She was no longer looking at the pair, but instead at the skyline.
"What?"
"He's headed this way again!" Izzy cried, pooking up in the air where Kuwagamon was coming at them at high speed.
"Oh dear! Oh dear! Quickly everyone! This way!" Motimon cried, running off.
"Come on!" Tai shouted as they ran after him. Kuwagamon crashed through tree after tree to follow them.
"Hurry up! For having two legs you guys are awfully slow!" Motimon called, "Inside this tree!" Motimon cried. He pressed a button to reveal a spacious hole in the side of a tree. Without another word, he jumped inside it.
"Wha?" The four said, stopping for a minute.
"Let's go!" Tai cried, grabbing Izzy who grabbed Azukia who gabbed Casey. They all jumped into the tree.
"Woah!" Casey said as the four of them looked around the inside of the tree.
"This is one WEIRD tree!" Azukia said.
"What kind of tree is this?" Izzy asked.
"It's a hiding tree, idiot!"Nyamon hissed as they heard Kuwagamon getting closer
"Be quiet and don't make a sound!" Tai said.
"Talking is a sound." Casey whispered. Finally, they heard Kuwagamon fly off.
"Do ya think he's gone?" Azukia asked.
"All clear! No need to hide anymore!" A voice outside the tree said, surprising them. The tree hole opened once more to reveal Sora.
"Sora!" Tai and Azukia said together.
"You can come out now!" Sora said as they climbed out of the portal. Tai rubbed the back of his head, embarassed.
"Oh, we were just planning out trap for that big bug." Tai explained.
"Yeah sure." Azukia said with an annoyed look on her face.
"Uh?" Tai said, looking down to see something like the others by Sora's feet. It was round and a soft pink color, with a blue and yellow flower sprouting from it's head.
"Enchanted to meet you, friends of Sora Welcome." The thing said.
"Tai, Izzy, Azukia, Casey, meet Yokomon. My own personal something or other." said Sora.
"Looks kind of like a radish." Tai said.
"Must be another one, like the others." Izzy said as they looked at Motimon, Koromon, Arfmon, and Nyamon.
"Whatever they are." Azukia finished. Then, another pair (one that was longish instead of round, white, and with a curved mouth, the other also white with a black scarf and green horn-like protrusion coming from the side of its head) ran into the clearing.
"Ah!"Everyone cried.
"They're popping up everywhere!" Izzy said.
"Hello, I am Tokomon." The first white thing said, "Hey TK over here!"
"And I'm Chibimon." said the other, "Tara!"
"Coming!" TK and Tara's voices said as they came around a corner. TK ran up to Tokomon.
"Tokomon there you are!" TK said, hugging him.
"And there you are, Chibimon!" said Tara.
"TK!" Matt said, running after him.
"Koniichiwa Matt!" Azukia said, smiling at him.
"Hey." He replied, smiling back at her.
"Matt! You too?" Tai cried.
"Yeah, I'm here too." Matt replied, walking over to them.
"No, I meant that under your arm!" Tai said, pointing to it.
"Oh, this guy? Yeah well..." Matt said.
"Hello, you appear pleasent." it said. Matt's something was round, with orange fur and a white face. It also had a silver horn coming out of its forehead, "Tsunomon is my name and I am quite pleased to meet you."
"Maaaaaaaatt!" Emi's sobbing voice came from the forest around them. Suddenly she was running through the clearing and into Matt's arms.
"What's wrong, Squidget?"
"I thought I lost you!" Emi sniffed.
"Hey, Emi. Don't you have one of these things?" asked Azukia, pointing to the group of something-or-others.
"I'm right here." snapped a grumpy voice. The noise came froma red sun-shape with a face and a plume of fire on the top of it's head, "I'm Sunmon. She ran off before I could say anything." TL and Tara giggled as they played on the ground with Tokomon and Chibimon.
"AHHH!" Suddenly Joe was in the middle of the clearing.
"Joe? "Tai gasped.
"Help me! This thing- This thing- won't leave me alone!" Joe stuttured as a dolphin-like thing jumped onto his shoulder.
"Hey, who you calling a thing?" Demanded the thing, "I'm no stuffed animal! The name is Bukamon."
"Uaahh!"Joe cried when no one around made a move to help him, "Wh-What's wrong with you guys? Don't you see this creature hanging off me? And those creatures standing right next to you? They're- They're everywhere! What are they?"
"We're-" Bukamon started, jumping into the small group.
"Digimon! Digital Monsters!" They all finished.
"Digital Monsters?"Tai repeated.
"Yeah Digimon!" They all replied.
"We're not just Digital Monsters. We're much more then that! We're kinda cute!" Koromon said.
"More than cute, we're adorable!" Nyamon said.
"And very loyal." Tsunomon added.
"We're cool!" Sunmon said.
"With beautiful hair!" Yokomon said.
"Or maybe no hair at all!" said Motimon
"We can be funny!" Bukamon said.
"We have great personalities." said Arfmon.
"We're just plain awesome!" said Chibimon.
"And adorable!" Tokomon finished.
"I just said that!" Nyamon said.
"It's a pleasure to meet all of you! My name is Tai!" Tai said.
"The name's Azukia! Glad to meet ya! And these are our friends from camp!" Azukia said.
"I'd like you to meet Sora!" Tai said.
"Nice place you have here, that's a plus!" said Sora.
"The self proclaimed cool one over there is Matt!" Azukia said.
"No autographs please!" Matt said.
"And this is Joe." Tai said.
"I'd shake hands, if you had any!" Joe said.
"Izzy here is our other computer expert!" Azukia said.
"Do you have internet access?" Izzy asked.
"That's Tara, right over there." said Tai.
"Wicked awesome place you got!" Tara said with a wink.
"And that's Casey!" said Azukia.
"Pleasure to meet you all." Casey said, nodding.
"That over there is Matt's little sister, Emi." said Azukia. Emi looked over, wiping tears from her blue eyes.
"And last but not least, this little guy is uh-" Tai started.
"TK, call me TK and I'm not as small as I look!" TK finished for him.
"There now, is that everybody?" Tai asked.
"Yep!" Azukia replied.
"Hey, what happened to that girl in the funny pink hat?" Sora asked.
"That's my cousin." Casey said, "I wonder where she got to?"
"Oh now, her name is Mimi." Joe replied.
"Well, perhaps she's off picking flowers, or going on a nature hike."Izzy said.
"AHHHH! Somebody help me!" Mimi's voice screamed.
"Coming Mimi!" Casey shouted, running off without waiting for the others.
"Come on!" Tai cried.
"Let's go!"Azukia added as they started following her voice.
"Ok, so she's not picking flowers." Izzy admitted as they ran.
"Mimi, where are you?" Casey yelled. She had stopped and the others stopped as they caught up with her.
"Look there she is!" Sora said as Mimi ran around the corner.
"Mimi! It's ok!" Azukia called as Kuwagamon came after her. "It's Kuwagamon again!" Azukia cried. When he flew by without attacking them, they all let out a relieved sigh.
"Mimi are you alright?" Another digimon asked Mimi. This one had four clawed feet and was green. She appeared to have a few wrinkled leaves coming out of the top of her head.
"Think so." Mimi replied.
"Don't worry, Tanemon is here to protect you!"
"It's ok now." Sora said, leaning down by Mimi.
"Oh Sora!" Mimi said..
"You alright, Mimi?" Casey asked.
"Better now that I've found you again." Mimi said, smiling. All of a sudden, Kuwagamon circled around and came after them again.
"Here he comes again!" Tai shouted.
"RUN!" Azukia yelled as they all started running away.
"DUCK!" Matt shouted as they all ducked away from Kuwagamon's dive to try and catch them.
"Will this nightmare ever end?" Joe screamed as tree limb fell about half a foot from him, "My mom is gonna want a complete and total refund!"
"Here he comes again!" Yokomon cried, signaling to the sky where Kuwagamon was coming after them again.
"Ok that does it! No more running away!" Tai said, standing up.
"Right!" Azukia replied, standing up beside him.
"What else can we do?" Sora asked.
"She's right, there's no way we can fight that thing!" Matt said.
"And not win anyway!" Izzy said. So they kept running.
"Wait...isn't this still running?" Tara asked between pants. Emi shrugged. They ran and ran and ran some more until they reached-
"A cliff! We're trapped!" Azukia saod.
"Great, anybody bring a helicoptor?" Matt said. Tai and Azukia started walking towards the edge.
"Be careful guys!" Sora called to them.
"There's no way down!" Tai said.
"No duh!" Azukia replied, "It's a cliff!"
"We're going to have to find another way!"
"There is no other way!" Without warning, Kuwagamon burst out of the trees behind the group of kids.
"Watch out guys!" Sora cried.
"Here we go!" Koromon and Nyamon yelled, "Bubble Blast!" The bubbles harmlessly burst against Kuwagamon's shell.
"Not again!" Tai said.
"Digimon attack!" Yokomon cried as they all lunged at Kuwagamon.
"Yokomon!" Sora said as all the digimon attacked Kuwagamon. He crashed, knocking them all into the ground.
"YOKOMON!" Sora shouted.
"Koromon! Are you crazy? Why'd you do it?" Tai demanded, lifting the small digimon into his arms.
"Nyamon, are you alright? Why?" Azukia cried, also lifting the small cat digimon into her arms.
"We're sorry, we're just trying to make a good impression." Koromon said.
"Yeah, we don't want you to not like us because you think we're scaredy cats. "Nyamon added.
"Crazy things..." Tai whispered.
"Arfmon..." said Casey, stroking the orange dog's head.
"Oh Yokomon..." Sora said, lifting her digimon into her arms.
"Tanemon, talk to me..." Mimi said, taking Tanemon into her arms.
"Chibimon?" Tara asked, poking her digmon's green horn.
"They must be programmed for courage." Izzy said, lifting Motimon into his arms.
"Tokomon what's wrong?" TK cried, lightly shaking Tokomon.
"Sunmon...come on..." Emi whispered.
"Tsunomon, wake up..." Matt said to the knocked out Tsunomon.
"Bukamon, wake up...Huh? Oh no!" Joe said, seeing the Kuwagamon was back again.
"Get back! "Matt shouted as they ran over to where Tai and Azukia were standing. Azukia silently grabbed, not noticing that a fait patch of red spread across his cheeks as she did so.
"I was hoping we'd seen the last of him!" said Sora.
"Me too, guess he had other plans huh?" Tai replied.
"I knew I shoulda brought my bugspray." Matt said.
"Ok, get ready to run!" Tai said.
"No, we fight!" Koromon said.
"Huh?" Tai asked.
"That's right, it's the only way, stand and fight!" Koromon replied.
"Just give it up alright?" Tai said.
"No Koromon's right it's time to show what were made of!" Motimon said, trying to get out of Izzy's arms.
"No don't!" Izzy cried.
"I'm going." Sunmon said.
"Fine. See if I care." Emi answered, scowling and crossing her arms across her chest.
"Fine!"
"Fine!"
"I wanna help!" said Chibimon admantly.
"But...but..." Tara stuttered.
"They're right!" Yokomon said, also trying to get out of Sora's arms.
"No way, it's hopeless. You're no match for him, Yokomon!" Sora cried.
"Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go!" Tsunomon cried as Tokomon joined in and they tried to get out of the two brother's arms.
"Let me go, let me go, let me go!"Bukamon cried, trying to get out of Joe's arms.
"Tanemon you too?" Mimi asked.
"Uh huh." Tanemon replied.
"I have to do this Casey." said Arfmon. She nipped Casey's arms and tumbled to the ground.
"You have to let me fight Azukia!" Nyamon cried.
"No!" Azukia said.
"I'm sorry Tai!" said Koromon as he jumped out of his arms to start fighting.
"Let's go!" Bukamon cried as a few of them jumped into the fight as well.
"Yeah!" Nyamon said, leading the rest of them into the fight. All of the digimon got in front of the group of kids, leaning in protectively.
"Come on digimon!" Koromon cried as they all leaped into the fight.
"It's useless! Yokomon!" Sora shouted.
"You'll get creamed, Arfmon!" Casey shouted.
"Be careful, Chibimon!" Tara called.
"Don't go Motimon!" Izzy cried.
"No wait! Don't do it Tsunomon!" Matt yelled. Emi glared after Sunmon for a few seconds before shouting:
"Please don't die, Sunmon!"
"Don't go!" TK called.
"No, come back Bukamon!" Joe said.
"Tanemon...Be careful!" Mimi cried.
"Don't Koromon!" Tai said.
"NYAMON!" Azukia screamed. Just then, the electronic devices began to shine brightly and eleven beams of light shot out of the sky and onto the digimon, "Whoah!"
"Koromon digivolve to...Agumon!" Koromon became a small orange dinosaur.
"Yokomon digivolve to...Biyomon!" Yokomon transformed into a large pink bird.
"Sunmon digivolve to...Cornamon!" Sunmon digivoled into a red lion with fire coming out of a plate in his forehead.
"Motimon digivolve to...Tentomon!" Motimon turned into a computer-like ladybug.
"Arfmon digivolve to...Aoimon!" Afrmon became a small light blue cat.
"Tsunomon digivolve to...Gabumon!" Tsunmon transformed into a strange creature with blue zebra striped fur.
"Tokomon digivolve to...Patamon!" Tokomon digivolved into an orange thing with black hooves and batwings for ears.
"Chibimon digivolve to...Canimon!" Chibimon became a lot taller, had a skirt, and now had stitches for a nose. Her black scarf had stayed and the green horn had became larger.
"Bukamon digivolve to...Gomamon!" Bukamon became a white and purple thing with flippers and an orange mane.
"Tanemon digivolve to...Palmon!" Tanemon transformed into a plant with legs, arms, and had a large pink flower on her head.
"Nyamon digivolve to...Nekomon!" Nyamon turned into a large orange cat with soft pink angel wings.
"What in the- look at them! What happened to the little guys?" Sora demanded.
"They're-" Tai started.
"Bigger!" Azukia finished.
"Hyah!" All the digimon cried, lunging into battle.
"Poison Ivy!" Palmon cried, shooting out sevearl sticky purple roots.
"Zephyr Flash!" called Aoimon, shooting like a comet at the enemy.
"Boom Bubble!" Patamon shouted, spitting out a large amount of air.
"Tornado Strike!" Canimon yelled as a small tornado came out of her palm.
"Super Shocker!" Tentomon called, shooting lightening as Gomamon slid under Kuwagamon's foot to trip him.
"Step back everyone, it's Pepper Breath!" Agumon cried, shooting a fireball from his mouth.
"And Psychic Blast!" Nekomon added, as she shot a rainbow beam from between her twitching ears.
"Corna-Knuckle!" Cornamon called, punching the giant bug with his fist covered in flames.
"Blue Blaster!" Gabumon yelled, shooting a beam of blue ice from his horn.
"Spiral Twister!" Biyomon cried, spitting out a green twister as Gomamon tripped Kuwagamon once again.
"Now all together!" Agumon commanded.
"HYAH!" All the digimon shouted, launching all their attacks on Kuwagamon at once. He faded away into nothingness.
"Amazing!" Tai yelled.
"Awesome!" Azukia ageed.
"Told ya we could do it!" Agumon said as they all ran into the arms of his or her partner.
"Koromon or Agumon or whoever you are! You did it!" Tai said, jumping up and down with him.
"Nekomon you were amazing!" Azukia cried happily, hugging her. "
How about that Super Shocker? Pretty amazing huh?" Tentomon asked Izzy.
"Huh? Watch out!" Sora cried as Kuwagamon reappeared.
"Guess we celebrated too soon." Izzy growled as the cliff collapsed because of all the weight being put on it.
"AHHHHH!" The group screamed as the plummeted downwards.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on October 27, 2008, 6:27:51 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504yay!

sailoraqua13 on October 12, 2008, 3:32:39 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13AWSOME! ^U^

shinypikachu2608 on October 11, 2008, 4:00:08 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608oh are you going to do the first series then too?

StrawChan on October 11, 2008, 4:01:41 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanDa's de plan.

Hopefully I will finish this chapter tonight.