Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Birth of Starmon and Greymon

A group of kids go to summer camp and end up in a digital land. Faced with empending doom for both worlds if they can't help save them, the kids must band together for the good of two worlds.

Chapter 2 - The Birth of Starmon and Greymon

Chapter 2 - The Birth of Starmon and Greymon
"AHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone screamed as they fell off the cliff.
"Sora!" Biyomon said, going after her.
"Izzy!" Tentomon said, going after him.
"TK!" Patamon cried, going after him.
Once they caught up with them they grabbed them but the extra weight just caused them to fall faster.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone continued to scream.
Then Palmon grabbed Mimi around the waist and released her ivy onto the rock face. That held them for a minute, but it broke away from the wall. They continued falling until they hit the water below them.
"Fish Net!" said Gomamon as a large amount of fish collected under everyone, holding them above the water. Once they had made sure all eleven kids were on board, the fish started to swim them downstream to safety.
"Wow, this is some ride!" Tai laughed.
"You got that right!" Azukia replied, hugging Nekomon lightly around the waist.
"What? Hey look out!" Matt shouted, pointing up to where Kuwagamon and the cliff were falling. The subsequent crash caused a huge wave.
Wuah!" Everyone said, struggling to stay on the fishes.
"GO!" Gomamon screamed, causing the fish to speed up as the wave got bigger.
"AHHHHH!" Everyone screamed since apparently that was what was expected of them in this new universe.
Once they finally got on land they all collapsed on the ground and tried to calm down. Everyone groaned.
"I knew we'd be okay, I wasn't worried." Mat said, trying to seem confident.
"Sure you weren't." Casey said, glaring at him.
"What was that a floating fish market?" Joe asked.
"Lucky for us those fish were having a school reunion, heh heh." Gomamon chuckled, "I'm kidding, those fish are just good friends of mine and I asked them for a lift!"
"Hey, and all this time I thought I was allergic to seafood! Thanks, uh, I guess it's not Bukamon?" Joe asked.
"Gomamon now!" Gomamon said brightly.
"Gomamon, hm!" Joe replied.
"I guess you're not Tokomon!"TK said.
"Un uh! Now I'm Patamon!" Patamon replied.
"And you're not Chibimon?" Tara asked.
"Nope! I'm Canimon!" Canimon answered.
"It's all because we digivolved!" Agumon explained.
"I don't think that word is in my dictionary!" Tai replied, looking slightly confused.
"I get it, so digivolving is when they advance to the next level and become more powerful!" Izzy said.
"You make it sound like we're in a computer game." Casey sighed.
"Right, we all digivolved! So I went from Motimon to Tentomon!" Tentomon contined.
"I digivolved from Yokomon to Biyomon! "Biyomon said.
"First I was Tsunomon then Gabumon!" Gabumon said.
"I was Sunmon, now I'm Coronamon." said Cornamon.
"I was originally Arfmon, but now I'm Aoimon." Aoimon explained.
"And I changed from Tanemon to Palmon!" said Palmon.
"And me, I was Koromon and I Digivolved into Agumon!" Agumon said.
"Last but not least, I went from Nyamon to Nekomon!" Nekomon said.
"Uh-huh, when you digivolved you sure got a lot bigger." Tai said.
"Does this mean you're still digimon or are you something else?" Azukia asked.
"We're still digimon but we needed your help Tai!" Agumon said.
"You too Azukia!" Nekomon said.
"We needed all of you!" said Canimon.
"Huh?" Tai and Azukia replied confusedly.
"Us? For what?" Tai asked.
"You see, digivolving is a very difficult process." Agumon said.
"In order to be succesful we had to share your energies!" Nekomon explained.
"Really?" Azukia asked.
"I guess you guys don't run on batteries." Sora said.
"Sure don't!" Biyomon replied.
"But how do you access my energy?" Izzy asked.
"Even we don't know everything!" Tentomon said.
"We do think you have to be willing to give some your powers." Aoimon said with a nod.
"Obviously not." Coronamon snorted.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Emi demanded.
"Well, you clearly didn't want to help."
"What could I have done?"
"I don't know!"
"Thanks for my magical powers!" Palmon said, dancing around in a circle.
"Oh, the whole thing makes my head spinny." Mimi complained. Casey giggled.
"So I helped you change? That is so cool!" TK said.
"Yep, sure is!" Patamon replied.
"My folks warned me about strangers!" Joe said, turning away from Gomamon.
"I'm not a stranger Joe; I'm your friend for life!" Gomamon said, moving a little closer to him.
"Hm..." Joe muttured. He didn't sound like he believed him.
"Ok come on, what have we gotta do?" Matt said.
"If there was a payphone nearby we could call the police, or the fire department, or my mother." Joe suggested.
"But we don't even know where we are!" Tai cried.
"But we know we started up there on that mountian!" Sora said, pointing to where it was.
"I say we forget about going back, and explore around here!" Matt said.
"That sounds like an awesome idea!" Tara said.
"I'm not exploring anywhere! I say we stay right where we are!" Joe cried.
"Yeah, let's wait fof that giant bug to come get us." Matt said sarcastically, "We need to find a road leading somewhere out of here!"
"Yeah, don't be such a scaredy cat!" Azukia teased, smiling at him. When she had turned around, a light blush spread across his face.
"Hm, Matt is right. But without a compass we don't even know which way is north!" Izzy replied.
"Hey I do!" Tentomon said.
"Well, which way?" Izzy asked.
"It's the opposite of south!" Tentomon replied. Izzy sighed.
"I shouldn't wear these pants; they ride up when I do a lot of walking." Joe said, crossing his arms across his arms.
"Too much information." Matt whispered to Emi. She grinned.
"You know, if we do go back to where we were we might find some clues as to why we're here in the first place!" Sora said.
"Wait, are there more monsters around, like that big flying beetle?" Mimi cried.
"Yes indeedy!" said Palmon.
"Ick!" Mimi exclaimed.
"Don't worry, Mimi. I'll protect you." Casey said.
"Those monsters don't scare me!" Matt cried.
"Are there humans?" Tai asked Agumon.
"Humans? Others like you?" Agumon asked back.
"Uh-huh!"
"No, you're the first ever! There's never been anything but digimon!"
"That's just great!" Azukia shouted.
"So ok, you're all digimon. But what about these monsters- they're all digimon, too?" Tai asked.
"It's creepy and dangerous, and what happens when it gets dark?" Sora asked.
"Who says it ever gets dark here?" Matt asked in reply.
"That phenomenon would be unnatural!" Izzy snapped.
"And you call this natural?" Azukia demanded.
"Well, we're not going to find out anything by sitting here!" Tai said, starting to march off.
"Yeah, let's go!" Azukia said, following him.
"Where do you two think you're going?" Matt asked.
"We're going up on that cliff. That's where we saw the ocean!" Tai answered.
"The ocean?" Matt repeated.
"Yep! There might be a boat or something!" Azukia said.
"Let's water ski home!" Matt laughed.
"Hahaha, funny!" Sora replied sarcastically.
"At a time like this I think it would be a much better idea to find a cave and hide!" Joe said, "Then keep our eyes open and when the camp counselor comes-"
"Hey Joe!" Gomamon yelled to get his atention.
"Huh?"
"Everyone is leaving us!" Gomamon said, pointing to where everyone else was walking away.
"Wait for me!" Joe cried, running to catch up.
"These trees are so beautiful!" Sora said as Azukia picked a pink flower, smelled it, and then stuck it in her hair. Nekomon popped out of the patch of flowers with a wreath of them on her head. Azukia laughed.
"Yeah, they're really different, and I just thought they were subtropical!" Izzy replied.
"Whatever they are, they're aggrivating my hayfever!" Joe said.
"Hey Joe, is there anything you don't complain about?" Matt asked, looking behind him at Joe.
"Digital Monsters...who came up with that name anyway?" Izzy inquired.
"Just call us digimon; we like that!" Tentomon replied.
"I only asked because your compostition isn't at all machine-like!" Izzy said, a litle annoyed.
"Oh really?" Tentomon asked, as he started to send sparks flying everywhere.
"Hey watch it!" Izzy cried, covering his face.
"Patamon, can you really fly?" TK asked.
"Of course!" said Patamon, starting to fly.
"Wow that's cool! But you're going the wrong way!" TK said as Patamon started going backwards.
"I'm faster than that, watch!" Biyomon said. She strated to fly but ended up floating backwards as well.
"Wouldn't it be faster to walk?" Sora asked, watching the two of them slowly float backwards.
"Can you fly, Nekomon?" Azukia asked. Nekomon shook her head.
"Nah, these wings are just for show. I'd love to fly someday, though!"
"They sure do make you look good." Coronamon said, winking at the orange cat.
"Great...I get the flirty digimon." Emi sighed.
"So Palmon, I've been meaning to ask who does your hair?" Mimi asked, looking down at Palmon.
"It's natural, I wake up in the morning like this!" Palmon replied, smiling brightly.
"Wow! Maybe you could let me work with it?" Mimi said.
"Do you think you put too much emphasis on appearance?" Palmon asked, looknig up at her.
"Well, honestly I've never really thought about it!" Mimi replied, looking into the sky in a thinking postition.
"Honestly I kind of like my hair the way it is!" Palmon said.
"Do you like doing hair?" Aoimon asked Casey. Casey shrugged.
"I'm not as into that sort of thing as Mimi is. Why? Do you want me to do that?"
"Heck no! I like me just the way I am!"
"How about you Canimon?" Tara asked.
"Not much to work with!" Canimon laughed.
"Once we get back this is gonna make one great story!" said Tai
"Yeah!" Azukia agreed with a nod.
"Yep!" Agumon and Nekomon chorus.
"But of course not a single soul will ever believe us!" Tai said.
"That Kuwagamon back there- He was huge!" Izzy said.
"And he's not the only one!" Tentomon replied as the group made it to the ocean.
"Ah, nothing like the ocean!" Gabumon said as he deeply inhaled the scent of saltwater.
"Wahahah! Everybody in the water!" Gomamon cried happily, jumping into the water.
"Hey, let's build a giant sandcastle!" TK said happily.
"I'll help you TK-kun!" Azukia said, ruffling up his hair in a loving, sisterly way.
"Me, too! Me, too!" Tara laughed.
"Oh I forgot my bathing suit!" moaned Mimi. Then a ringing noise filled the air.
"Wait a minute listen, what's that?" Tai asked.
"A phone!" Azukia said.
"Either that or we're all hearing things!" Sora said as they all followed the sound. Eventually they came to a beach six phone boothes side by side on it.
"I told you all we needed was a phone!" Joe said, relief plain on his face, "We're saved!" The group ran towards the phones, but the ringing stopped just as they made it to the booths.
"Why'd it stop rining Tai?" Agumon asked.
"Uh-" Tai began.
"Wrong number maybe?" Azukia suggested.
"Well that's bizarre!" Sora said.
"My theory is aliens!" Izzy said, "They've set these phone booths out as a trap!"
"Izzy, you've lost it!" said Azukia.
"Let's find a place that delivers and order pizza!" Matt suggested.
"I want cheese and olives on mine!" said Emi, sticking one hand into the air.
"Whatever you get, no anchovies for me!" Mimi added.
"The question is, what are these doing here at the beach?" Sora asked.
"So people can call their parents for a ride home!" Joe said.
"Parents? What exactly is a parents?" Gomamon asked.
"That's it." said Joe, "I'm outta here."
"Does anybody have any loose change?" Tai asked.
"I'm fresh out!" Azukia replied, turning out her pockets as proof.
"Why?" asked Izzy.
"Obviously I'm gonna make a phone call to get some help!" Tai said.
"Ah, use my phone card! The aliens can bill me! Here!" Izzy handed him a red phone card. Tai and Azukia stepped into one booth and the brunet inserted the card into the slot and began dialing.
"Maybe there's a quater in one of the slots!" TK said, dashing towards one of the booths.
"I'm calling daddy!" Mimi said as she ran towards another. Casey shrugged and walked after Mimi.
"I'm hooking up to the internet!" Izzy said, walking into another one.
"I'm calling collect! "Matt said ran into the fourth booth with Emi in tow.
"Dibs on Booth 5!" Sora said, running into another one.
"Hey guys wait for me! Come on!" Joe said, running into yet another booth.
"I need to call Benjamin!" Tara said. She ran into the last booth and dialed the number.
"Hey Mom, it's Tai and Azukia!" Tai said into the phone.
"The time will be exactly 45 miles per hour in 90 seconds!" An automated voice said.
"Something is wrong!" said Tai
"Or your mom has flipped." Azukia replied.
"Tomorrow's forecast calls for clear skies with a chance of ice cream!" Another automated voice said into Mimi's phone.
"What do you mean?" Mimi asked.
"The weather can't have a chance of ice cream!" Casey shouted into the reciever.
"This phone only exists in your imagination, please hang up now!" said a voice on the other end of Matt, TK, and Emi's call, "Don't call back!"
"What planet did I die on?" Matt cried.
"We're sorry, the number you have called is uninhabital." said a cool voice in Tara's ear. Tara took the phone away from her face and stared at it.
"I'm telling you- it's a twisted alien joke!" Izzy shouted.
"Why not try that one over there?" Tentomon suggested, pointing to an empty one.
"I don't think it's any better!" Biyomon said with a shake of her head.
"This phone is inactive in your service area!" Another automated voice said into Sora's phone.
"Hm!" Sora huffed as she hung it up.
"Any luck?" Tai asked as he walked over.
"No!" Sora snapped.
"Weird, I gotta strnge feeling about this!" Tai said.
"Maybe this one will work!" said Joe deperately, dialing another number.
"To leave a message press 1!".
"Ok, next one!" Joe said, starting to dial another number.
"Very curious, does Joe always act like this?" Izzy asked.
"Every single day!" Azukia replied, sweatdropping.
"No matter what number he dials, those phones aren't gonna work!" Matt said.
"Well I'm gonna keep searching for a boat or something." said Tai as he stood up and started to walk off.
"I'll help!" Azukia said, starting to follow him.
"Hey! Wait a minute! Even though we can't call out of here there's always a chance someone can call into us!" Matt cried.
"It's a waste of time doing nothing but sitting here!" Tai said, waving one hand dismissively.
"I'm going to stay here in case anybody calls." Matt said in the same tone, "Besides everyone could use a rest!"
"He's got a point Tai." Azukia sighed.
"And I'm getting pretty hungry!" Izzy added.
"Right! Cause we haven't eaten anything all day!" said Tai, sudden realization spreading across his face.
"All right, break time everybody!" Azukia said.
"Does anybody else have any food?" asked Sora, "I think the only thing I have is-huh? It's that gadget that fell out of the sky at camp!" Sora suddenly caught sight of the device on her belt. She took it off and lifted it to her eyes in order to get a better look.
"Huh? I forgot all about those weird gizmos!" Tai said, looking at his.
"If anybody's got a pink one I'll trade!" Mimi said as she waved her own in the air.
"I think they're all the same color, Mimi." said Casey.
"What are they anyway?" TK cried.
"A tamogotchi?" Emi suggested.
"A pedometer?" Tara asked.
"We wouldn't have them if they weren't important!" Matt said.
"If I could take mine apart-" Izzy was interrupted by the rumbling of his own belly, "Um, that is after I get something to eat. I'm famished!"
"Well, all I've got is my emergancy supplies." said Sora, "It has a first aid kit, bandages, and some medicine, but that's about all I've got!"
"I have my trusted laptop computor!" said Izzy, "And a digital camera! Oh, and I got a cell phone too! Of course not one of them has worked since we got here!"
"I can't believe you dragged all that computer stuff to summer camp!" Tai said, looking at it all.
"And what do you have?" Izzy demanded.
"I have my laptop and half a bag of granola!" Azukia said, rummaging around her small backpack, "I would have more but I left my bag at camp!
"Lt's see there's...my mini telescope!" Tai said, showing it to Izzy.
"Sorry, but I don't have anything to eat either!" Matt said.
"What's in your backpack, Emi?" Casey asked. Emi blushed.
"Nothing!"
"Oh really?"
"Yes!"
"Emi keeps her CD player in there." Matt explained, "And we can't eat that."
"I have nothing." Casey said, "Sorry."
"I have a Blow-Pop!" said Tara.
"Hey, look at what I got! Check it out!" TK said. He opened his backpack to reveal a small mound of snack food.
"Wow! Look at all those goodies!" Mimi exclaimed, "Why don't you be a good little boy and share those with your dear, sweet Mimi?"
"Ah, Mimi, you don't have to be so nice. I'm happy to share!" said TK. Then he turned to his brother, "Isn't she cute?"
"Forget it!" Matt replied, looking away.
"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" Tai sighed.
"Or an elephant!" Azukia said.
"I would settle for a small cow!" said Izzy.
"Mimi, what have you got in that big bag?" Sora asked, "Hairbrushes and make-up?" Azukia snickered.
"Uh, well let's take a look!" said Mimi. She opened the bag and began taking thigns out of it, "Here is a compass, cooking fuel, a flashlight, one of those knives with a bunch of things, and some other stuff!"
"Wow!" Everyone gasped.
"Why didn't you tell us you had a compass back when we needed one?" Matt cried.
"I thought it would be fun to see how far we could get without one. Besides, it's broken!" Mimi said.
"So much for finding our way out of here!" Tai said, sweatdropping.
"That's just perfect!" Azukia snapped, sitting down and crossing her arms across her chest.
"Although, we could use the cooking fuel to make a signal fire!" Matt suggested.
"That's true, or we could barbeque some telephones!" Sora said, still a little mad at them.
"Oh boy, check out the genius!" Tai said, looking over at the phones where Joe was still trying very hard to reach someone, "See? He's trying to call the telephone repair man becuase the telephones don't work! Problem is-look! Joe's got the emergency pack!"
"What? No way!" Izzy said, jumping up.
"Joe! Hey Joe look! You've got all the food!" Tai cried.
"Huh? Hey, don't you know it's rude to innterupt someone when their on the telephone?" said Joe.
"But that bag!" Izzy said, pointing frantically at Joe's waist.
"This? I just brought it to give to Mimi today's HER day to carry the bag!" Joe ran over to Mimi and thrust the bag towards her.
"Ew! No way!" Mimi shouted.
"Uh, Mimi, you've got to stop thinking of yourself and do something to help somebody else for once! Take a little responsiblility!"
"But, that bag is too heavy for me!"
"Listen, ya never hear me complaining!"
"Don't worry, Joe. I'll carry it." Casey said, holding her hand out and gluing her blue eyes to the rocks below Joe's feet.
"Oh. Why, thank you Casey." Joe grinned and handed her the bag.
"Guys, listen the most important thing is now we've got something to eat so let's sit down and have some lunch!" Tai said.
"Yeah, there's no reason to fight each other since we'll obviously be stuck here together for a while." Azukia said. The sound of Gomamon humming came from where the digimon was floating in the water.
"Okay, let's figure this out!" Joe said, looking at the food once it had all been piled onto a blanket, "There's eleven of us times...three days...times three meals...that comes to-"
"Ninety-Nine meals." Izzy finished.
"Alright, so split evenly between us we have, uh-"
"Enough food for three days."
"Right! Oh uh, I guess you knew that huh?"
"But guys, when you add in the digimon we really only have enough for about half an hour!" Sora pointed out.
"Oh, um, that's right..." Joe trailed off.
"Not a problem at all!" Gabumon said, "We digimon hunt and forage for ourselves!"
"What? You do?" Everyone asked.
"No need to include us in your calculations!" Tentomon confirmed
"You sure Biyomon?" Sora asked her.
"Oh, absolutley! We can do alright by ourselves!" Biyomon replied with a bright smile.
"Ok, now that that's taken care of, let's go ahead and divide this between the eleven of us here!" Joe said, "Wait, where's Azukia?" He looked around frantically.
Azukia had walked over to the shoreline and had taken off her shoes. She was eating her granola while watching Nekomon swim in the ocean and catch fish. Nekomon managed to nab one and sat down next to Azukia.
"Why aren't you with the others Azukia-chan?" Nekomon asked, starting to eat her fish.
"I don't belong with them." Azukia sighed, "Sometimes...weird things happen around me. People have gotten hurt and it seems to get worse every time. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't want to kill them by accident. I think I'm better off staying away from them."
"I don't think that, and I don't believe they do either." Nekomon said.
"Hey Azukia!" Joe called, causing her to look over at them, "Get over here with us!" Joe waved and a smile flashed across Azukia's face.
"Ok!" She said happily. She grabbed Nekomon into her arms and then rushed back over to the group as Joe began to sort the food. The group turned around for a few seconds to greet Azukia and when they had turned back, Agumon and Tai were already devouring the food.
"This is great! I could eat a dozen of these!" Tai said as he shoved another rice ball into his mouth.
"Uh-huh!" Agumon mumbled back around his mouthful of food..
"And just what do you think your doing?" Joe demanded.
"I'm glad we never hear you complaining!" Tai replied sarcastically.
"Ohhhhh, you people make me crazy!" Joe snapped. It looked like another fight was about to break out, but then a deep growl issued from the depths of the ocean.
"Uh-oh!" Gomamon said. Biyomon growled and got up.
"Now what's the matter?" Sora asked.
"Trouble!" Biyomon answered. The rest of the digimon stood up. The children started to follow suit but the earth below them began to shake and water started shooting up from the crevices forming on the sand. A giant turqoise shell began to rise from the ground.
"Shellmon!" Tentomon gasped.
"What's a Shellmon?" Izzy asked.
"Something that gets mad for no reason!"
Shellmon appeared fully from the ground and roared.
"That makes two Digital Monsters in the same day! Does Shellmon know I'm allergic to shellfish?" Joe said.
"I don't think that matters right now Joe!" Azukia cried. Then, Joe started climbing up the rock ledge.
"Everybody up here!" He shouted down.
"Right behind you!" Azukia cried, climbing up after him. Shellmon roared again and shot a blast of water at the pair.
"Joe!" Gomamon cried.
"Azukia!" yelled Nekomon.
"Digimon attack!" Agumon commanded.
"Right!" Biyomon cried, leading everyone in after him.
"Agumon, you show him!" Tai shouted.
"Pepper Breath!" Agumon's attack didn't even make a scratch on Shellmon.
"Zephyr Flash!" Aoimon did not fair any better.
"Blue Blaster!"
"Spiral Twister!"
"Corona-Knuckle!" The three of them were knocked aside.
"Super Shocker!"
"What's happening to them?" asked Izzy.
"They look like they've lost their powers!" Matt cried. Shellmon blasted them all at once with water.
"Agumon!" Tai shouted from his place on the ground. Agumon got up and the remaining digimon went forward to help him.
"Boom Bubble!"
"Tornado Smash!"
"Poison Ivy!"
Each one was smashed back to the ground.
"Psychic Blast!"
"Go get 'em Agumon!" Tai cried.
"Let's go get 'em Nekomon!" Azukia added.
"Why is it only Agumon and Nekomon?" Izzy yelled.
"We're just too hungry!" Tentomon replied.
"What?" Izzy asked him.
"Gabumon!" Matt cried.
"I don't have any strength." Gabumon answered.
"That's it! Agumon and Nekomon were the only ones who had anything to eat!"Sora said.
"Now I see..." Izzy said.
"Then maybe the other Digimon just don't have enough strength to fight!" said Matt.
"Agumon! Looks like it's just the two of you now!" Tai said.
"Then give us a diversion!" Nekomon hissed. Tai and Azukia looked at each other, nodded, and then lept into action. They ran around and around Shellmon, jeering at him.
"Hey Shellmon, ugly, over here!" Tai shouted.
"Yeah ugly!" Azukia said, stretching her eyelid out at him.
"No don't!" Sora called to them. While the Shellmon was distracted, Agumon and Nekomon hit him from the other side.
"This'll work!" Tai said confidently. He picked a bar up from one of the phone booths Shellmon had destroyed.
"Yeah!" Azukia said, picking up another one.
"How do ya-like-that?" Tai said between smashing Shellmon with the bars. Shellmon did not reply, but lifted them high into the air and beginning squeezing them with his large pink hands.
"AHHHHH!" Azukia screamed.
"Hold on Tai!" Agumon cried as he started running over to them.
"We're coming Azukia!" shouted Nekomon, following right behind Agumon. Shellmon grabbed them as well and prepared to shoot more water from his mouth.
"Watch out! He's gonna get everyone!" Tai shouted, "And there's nothing we can do!" Tai screamed as the pressure around him increased.
"Tai! No, he can't hurt everyone!" Azukia screamed as Shellmon squeezed her harder as well. A white hot light surrounded the two digimon.
"Digivolve!" Agumon and Nekomon said together.
"What's going on?" Tai asked.
"They'e digivolving again!" said Azukia.
"Wuah!" Everyone on the ground cried as the blinding light reached them.
"Agumon Digivolve to...Greymon!"
"Nekomon Digivolve to...Starmon!"
Then, as they digivolved again they grew so much they knocked Shellmon backwards and he flung Tai and Azukia into the air. They screamed until they hit the ground. Once they had recovered, they looked up at the newly transformed digimon. Agumon had become an even larger orange dinosaur (towering above the children below), this one with blue stripes and brown skull helmet over the top of his face. Nekomon had transformed into a full grown human woman with blonde hair. Her hands were paws and a pair of orange cat ears were poking out of her hair. The woman was clothed in a light blue dress and a silver masked obscured all but her blue eyes and mouth.
"Wow, he did it again." Tai said with an air of wonder and amazement, "Now he's Greymon! "
And she's Starmon!" Azukia cried in equal wonder and amazment. Without pausing to answer, Greymon and Starmon launched into battle.
"Now you're geting him! Go Greymon!" Tai cheered.
"You rule Starmon!" Azukia shouted, jumping up and down.
Shellmon shot water at the two digimon, but they managed to dodge it. Greymon trurned back and shot a large fireball towards him. While Shellmon was still reeling, Greymon threw him into the air.
"Diginova Blast!" Greymon shoot an extra big fireball at him.
"Heart of the Cosmos!" Starmon cried. An sixpointed star appeared above her head and started spinning. She stretched her hands out towards it and looked down at the other digimon, "Three of you need to transfer some of your energy to me!"
"Ok!" Patamon, Gabumon, and Biyomon said. They closed their eyes and orange, blue, and pink light shot into the star. Starmon nodded her thanks flung it at Shellmon. The enemy went flying.
"Wow..." Tai and Azukia gasped, their eyes wide with shock as they watched Shellmon fall into the ocean far away.
Light surrounded both Greymon and Starmon and then they appeared as Agumon and Nekomon once more.
"What? Agumon!" Tai cried, running over to him.
"Nekomon!" said Azukia as she followed Tai.
"Are you alright? You poor little guy!" said Tai.
"Tai! Tai! Do you have anything to eat?" Agumon asked. Tai laughed and looked over at Azukia. The girl had her digimon in a bone-crushing hug.
"I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ALRIGHT NEKOMON!" Azukia shouted happily.
"Azukia, can't breath!" Nekomon wheezed.
"Oops, sorry." Azukia laughed, laying her down in her lap.
"Hello? Come on I know your there!" Joe cried into the one remaining telephone booth, "Operator! Operator!"
"There is really no reason to stay here now!" said Tai as the rest of the group crowded aroud him and Azukia.
"Who's going to break the news to Joe?" Matt asked.
"Not me!" Azukia cried. They all looked over to where they had set up camp to see their digimon stuffing their faces.
"If you want more just say so!" Sora said with a grin.
"Shellmon wasn't destroyed, he's just temporarily removed!" Izzy pointed out, "We should pack up and leave before he decides to come back for round 2!"
"I second that!" said Casey.
"Good idea!" Matt agreed.
"In that case we should go right back to the forest because if anybody's looknig for us that's the first place they'll go!" Joe said as he walked up.
"Joe, I said this before. We fell off a cliff and floated down a river to get here so getting back is a really big job!" Sora said, standing up.
"And we could run into Kuwagamon!" Tara added.
"Now listen, logically speaking, if there are telephones here then there must be poeple to use them!" Izzy said, "So I think it makes good sense to try and FIND those people!"
"That makes sense!" Joe said.
"It certianly does!" Sora said.
"Uh-huh, then let's all get going!" Tai said.
"YEAH!" Azukia cried, puching a fist into the air.
"Anywhere you wanna go, I'll go, Tai, just pick the direction!"Agumon said.
"Same here!" Nekomon said.
"Then let's get outta this place!" Tai said. They all started walking away from the beach.
"And let the monsters beware!" Tara shouted.
"You got that right, 'cause we're fighters and we stick together!" Azukia said.
"Uh-huh, well, my plan is to avoid all monsters!" Joe said, "Yep, that's my plan!"
"Ok, here we go!" Tai said as they stepped off into the forest.
"DIGIMON!" Everyone shouted.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on January 20, 2009, 10:12:44 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13HAHAHAHAHAHA! "Great, I get the flirty Digimon." I love that! ^U^

sailoraqua13 on January 20, 2009, 7:26:50 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I likes it! ^U^ Great job Straw-chan! ^U^

StrawChan on January 20, 2009, 9:29:37 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanThanks!
Actually, most of the first two chapters are just your story edited with Casey, Tara, and Emi in it. ^^; I was lazy. XD

sailoraqua13 on January 20, 2009, 10:10:54 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I noticed, but that's fine by me! ^U^ I don't mind! ^U^ But THAT'S why you want me to update, ain't it? Well, one of the reasons, anyway?

StrawChan on January 20, 2009, 10:29:13 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanActually, no, it's just because I like the story from your point of view, but it certainly helps me get them up quicker.

sailoraqua13 on January 20, 2009, 11:11:18 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ahhh, ok! ^U^