Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Things I Learned

What the title says, yo. =3

Chapter 1 - The Things I Learned

Chapter 1 - The Things I Learned
1. Schools where you learn to play children's cards games are just plain better.

2. When you lose a card game, it is appropriate to lose your will to live.

3. When you lose said will to live, do not worry! A magical talking space dolphin will give you a new deck so you will win more.

4. Light is evil. Dark is good.

5. Aliens from Mars totally play Yu-Gi-Oh.

6. People in Yu-Gi-Oh do not age.

7. No matter how much you shout at the screen that the guy with the top hat and the monocle with the southern accent is Evil, Zane will not listen to you.

8. Playing with evil cards will give you a heart condition and then you will DIE.

9. Zane is not a rip-off of Seto Kaiba.

10. You are also uber-cool if you play card games on motorcycles (See: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds.)

11. The kid from Bakugan is totally not a rip-off of Jaden Yuki.

12. Bastion Misawa is NOT gay for Jaden Yuki.

13. If you want to pretend the above is true, Bastion is also NOT in love with the half-naked females on his cards.

14. You can also pretend Alexis' brother is not gay.

15. Chazz Princeton has a lame name is another not rip-off of Seto Kaiba.

16. Syrus is not a rip-off of Yugi Mouto.

17. There are no cool Egyptians here...just Jaden being a lame-o reincarnation of a King "Destined to control the powers of Darkness" (But remember! DARKNESS IS GOOD! LIGHT IS BAD!)

18. You can totally tell the future with Yu-Gi-Oh Cards. Too bad Ishizu never got that. Then she wouldn't have needed the necklace.

19. There are no sparkly vampires in Yu-Gi-Oh GX. This is very dissapointing.

20. Jaden uses his new powers to "fuse his soul" with the alien girl in charge of protecting him. No matter what you think, this does not mean they had sex.

21. Fusing souls with said alien girl gives Jaden the powers of maturity and other things I can't remember.

22. Captain Tenacious is the stupidest hero name ever.

23. Jaden oviously stole Aster's deck. They don't make more than one of each card. And strategies are obviously copyrighted.

24. If you are rich, you can live in a boat instead of a dorm.

25. White is just plain better than blue.

26. Too bad I thought Bastion was cool. I was wrong. =(

27. There are no girls in any dorms except for Obelisk Blue. Clearly, the school people like boobs.

28. That fat kid looks like a Koala.

29. Pegasus is still alive and looks exactly the same. Hmm...maybe there ARE sparkly vampires in Yu-Gi-Oh! Someone should check this.

30. Chazz's awesome cards are wearing thongs. Can you say "Fan-Service"?

I will probably add more to this. If, by any strange reason, you read this, feel free to give me suggestions.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NamidaNara on January 21, 2009, 10:40:32 AM

NamidaNara on
NamidaNara31. This show was rated G - For children of all ages to enjoy

32. According to the show, everyone there is under 13... O_o

StrawChan on January 21, 2009, 10:59:48 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanSrly, they are in high school. They even state going off to Dueling COLLEGE when they graduate...

sailoraqua13 on December 15, 2008, 10:07:00 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Awsome! ^U^ I have something to add to this:
People who DO age on Yugioh! Age too quickly! (Reference to the episode with that, like, eight-year-old girl who popped up one episode and got a crush on Jaden then a few episodes later showed up again and was, like, twelve years old!)

shinypikachu2608 on November 22, 2008, 6:43:10 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608HAR DE HAR DE HAR HAR HAR*carries on with tard-laugh*

StrawChan on November 22, 2008, 10:45:29 PM

StrawChan on
StrawChanAre you laughing at me or the story?

shinypikachu2608 on December 22, 2008, 5:51:29 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Story. I watched ssome episodes of ygo-gx, and I always feel like screaming; 'Gay Jaden Yuki, GAY!!!!'