Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Casey Duquette

Just some bios for all the OCs in my Digimon story series that I made for fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Casey Duquette

Chapter 2 - Casey Duquette
Casey Duquette and Houdmon belong to AngelofAquas
Seriimon belongs to Shinypikachu2608
Viceramon belongs to StrawChan


Name: Casey Duquette
Age: 13 in 01; 17 in 02
Hair: Blonde in 01; Light Pink in 02
Hair Length: Straight, goes to shoulders in both series
Eyes: Dark Blue
Height: 5'3"
Arribute: Loyalty
Digimon:
Arfmon (In-Training)
Aoimon (Rookie)
Houndmon (Champion)
Seriimon (Ultimate)

Gargoylemon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Loyalty)
Viceramon (DNA w/ Growlmon)

Family: Mother, Father, Mimi Tachikawa (Cousin)
Friends: Mimi Tachikawa, Azukia Kamiya, Tara Ozonoki, Izzy Izumi, Tai Kamiya, Yolei Inou, Ashi Ijiyun, and Joe Kido
Enemies: Devimon, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, the Digimon Emperor
Romantic Interest: Joe Kido
Spouse: Joe Kido (Later)
Children: Nathan Kido (Son)
Neices/Nephews: None

Hobbies: Recording, Computer Graphics, Photoshoping, saving the Digital World
Talents: Recording, Computer Graphics, Photoshoping, saving the Digital World, being able to see the bright side of things
Weaknesses: Very shy around Joe, sometimes to the point of being unable to act or help someone, slightly stubborn

Past: Casey did not see the battle at Heighton Pass since she didn't move to from France to Tokyo until after it. Her cousin, Mimi, saw it, though, and tells her the story. Casey believes her will fiercely defend Mimi when people laugh at her for it.

01: Casey went to summer camp with her cousin, Mimi. Though she tended to hang out with Mimi more than the others, she became good friends with Izzy, Azukia, and Tara. She also develops a crush on Joe and a paralyzing fear of speaking to him. She was transported to the Digital World with the rest of the gang and meets her partner, Arfmon, there. Arfmon soon digivolves into her rookie form, Aoimon.
Casey is seen as one of the most level headed of the group, not flying into panics like Joe, complaining like Mimi, or heading straight into danger like Azukia or Tai. Casey thinks about what she does before she does it, but she doesn't mind following Tai's lead.
Aoimon eventually digivolves into Houndmon to help Mimi and Togemon get out of a fix. Unlike the other digimon, however, she stays in her champion level. Although perplexed, Casey just decides to go with it.
Casey also gains her Crest of Loyalty when she stands up for Joe when the rest of the group are getting upset with him. This allows Houndmon to digivolve into Seriimon.
Casey sticks with the group in the Dark Masters saga, despite Mimi leaving. Casey helps find her cousin in time for the final battle against Piedmon.
After winning against Apocalymon, Casey bids a heart-felt goodbye to Houndmon, promising to never forget her.

Movie: Casey only in spoken word through other characters in the second part of the movie. It seems that she won a CD design contest and is in America meeting the band she designed it for.

In May 2000, Casey arrives in the Digital World and gives up her Crest power to free the Digimon Sovereigns. As a result, Houndmon loses the power to become Seriimon.

In the second part of the movie, she goes with Kari, TK, and Emi to visit Mimi in America. When their ride is destroyed by a viris-infected digimon, they have to go on foot. They meet up with others in time to help battle.

02: Casey does not appear until a quarter of the way through the second season as she in interning with a record company in America. When she does return, she is given a new digi-vice and meets up with Houndmon again. She also gains her Digi-Egg of Loyalty, allowing Houndmon to Armor Digivolve to Gargoylemon.
After the Digimon Emperor Saga is over, Casey states that she doesn't care on way or the other if Ken decides to join the group. When it turns out that several of her friends are in danger, Houndmon DNA-Digivolves with Growlmon to become Viceramon.
As it turns out, Joe's friends end up forcing him to go to a dance. He denies that he has anyone to go with, causing Azukia to hit him upside the head and tell him that Casey has had a crush on him for years. He was completely oblivious and ends up taking her to the dance.
On Christmas day, she goes to Australia with Joe, Cody, and Ashi to help the Digi-Destined of the Pacific round up the wild Digimon who had appeared on Earth as a result of Arukenimon opening all the Digi-Ports.
In the "Dark World" Casey is subjected to Myotismon's illusion: That she has a younger sister that adores her. Leodramon and Nigeriamon snap her out of it, though, and she uses the power of the dream world to defeath the final enemy.

Future:By the year 2027, Casey is the CEO of a record company. She has trouble sometimes, though, with Houndmon scaring away any customers she deems unworthy. She is now married to Joe and has one son, Nathan Kido, who has an Arfmon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment