Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tara Ozonoki

Just some bios for all the OCs in my Digimon story series that I made for fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Tara Ozonoki

Chapter 3 - Tara Ozonoki
Tara Ozonoki and Canimon belong to Swampertgirl0504
Mechayoumamon belongs to Shinypikachu2608


Name: Tara Ozonoki
Age: 9 in 01; 13 in 02
Hair: Black 01; Black 02
Hair Length: Short with two pig tails (01); short and spikey (02)
Eyes: Dark Green
Height: 5'2"
Arribute: Graciousness
Digimon:
Chibimon (In-Training)
Canimon (Rookie)
Ceremon (Champion)
Setmon (Ultimate)
Draggamon (Mega)

Mechaneodracamon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Responsibility)
Mechayoumamon (DNA w/Spiramon )

Family: Mother (Never Around), Father (Never Around), Mae (Younger Sister; Deceased), Tin-Tin (Adopted Older Sister; Deceased), Charlie (Adopted Older Brother; Deceased), Naru (Adopted Younger Brother), Benjamin (Baby-Sitter/Gaurdian)
Friends: Emi Ishida, TK Takishi, Ashlee Willows, Azukia Moika, Matt Ishida, Joe Kido, Ashi Ikiyun, Cody Hida, Davis Moutomiya, Aslyn Moika, Yolei Inoue
Enemies: Devimon, Myotismon, The Dark Masters, the Digimon Emperor
Romantic Interest: Matt Ishida
Spouse: Matt Ishida (Later)
Children: Twins Oliver (Son) and Carrie (Daughter) Ishida
Neices/Nephews: Kimmi and Sam Ichijouji, Joey Takashi, Amy Izumi

Hobbies: Teasing people, talking to Benjamin, listening to music, saving the Digital World
Talents: Saving the Digital World, reading, writing
Weaknesses: Short temper, afraid of bugs, teases to show affection

Past: Tara was the first child born to unenthusiastic parents. Despite the fact that they didn't really want to raise a family, they gave it a shot with Tara. A year later, they had another daughter, Mae, who died during birth and they gave up and left Tara with a nanny named Benjamin, only phoning to check on their daughter once a year.
When Tara was about 4, Benjamin told them she was lonely. In response to this, they adopted another, older girl, for Tara to play with. A year later, Tin-Tin died of illness. Hearing this, her parents adopted a 16 year old boy, Charlie, for Tara. Tara and Charlie both saw the battle at Heighton Pass. A few weeks later, Charlie left for school on his motorbike and turned to wave back at Tara. While he was doing this, he had an accident and died. This time, her parents adopted a younger boy, Naru, for Tara. By this time, Tara was so sick of it that she didn't bother getting to know Naru and the pair never got along.

01: Tara is sent to summer camp so that she can learn to make friends with children her age. Tara quickly bonds with TK and the two have a blast at camp, planning to make a snowman when it starts snowing. When they are taken into the Digital World, Tara meets her partner, Chibimon, who soon digivolves into Canimon. Shortly after, Canimon gains her Champion form of Ceremon.
Eventually, Tara gains her Crest of Graciousness and Ceremon digivolves into Setmon when Tara thanks the group of digimon that were protecting them.
During the months that Tai and Azukia are in the real world, Tara finally makes friends with Emi. The two of them and TK form their own sort of band until they are found by Azukia and Tai and convinced to join the team once more.
Back in the real world, Tara gets along quite well with the 12th Digi-Destined, Kari.
Back in the Digital World, Tara is horrified at the fight that erupts between Tai and Matt. When Emi thinks about leaving the team after Matt, Tara is the one that convinces her otherwise.
During the final battle with Apocalymon, all seems lost. Just when they are about to lose, though, Tara's digivice begins to act funny. Setmon digivolves into her Mega form of Draggamon and deals the final blow. But in the process, she destroys herself, and Tara's digivice and Crest. Tara disappears from the Digital World, forgetting along with everyone else that she was ever there.

Movie: Tara is seen in the third part of the movie, showing up to help Kari, TK, Emi, Casey, and Willis with the virus problem.

02: Tara seems to matured the least since the original series. She still loves to have fun and can put a positive spin on nearly everything. She also has developed a habit of teasing people to show affection.
Tara meets with TK and Emi again at the beginning of a new school year. Although none of them recognize or remember each other, they are in the same class and Tara is in the computer club with Yolei, Ashi, and Cody.
She follows Davis to the computer club room after school when she finds out something called the Digital World in in danger. Admant that she goes if Davis goes, Tara is still surprised when some green object ends up in her hands. She is informed that it is a digivice and runs out to show Yolei and Cody, missing out on going to the Digital world that day.
The next day, she goes to the Digital World and finds her Digi-Egg of Graciousness and Canimon. Canimon's appearance triggers her (and all the other Digi-Destined, present or no) memories of her past. Tara uses the egg to digivolve Canimon into Draggamon. Draggamon explains that after subsequent destruction, Draggamon became no longer her mega form, but her armor form.
Because Tara is Emi's best friend, she spends a lot of time with Matt. After a little while, Matt starts using Tara as a sort of shield against June. Whenever June asks Matt to go somewhere with her, he says that Tara and he are already going and they do.
Eventually, Tara gains her Digi-Egg of Responsibility, allowing Canimon to Armor Digivolve into Mechaneodracamon.
When Ken becomes good again, Tara flat refuses to accept him a team member, even after the rest of them seems to have accepted him.
When the team gets trapped in a large house with enormous bug digimon on it, Tara has a panic attack, which causes the rest of them to nearly be destroyed. Ashlee snaps her out of it and then Ceremon and Spiramon DNA-Digivolve to Mechayoumamon.
On Christmas day, she goes to Mexico with Matt, Emi, and Ken to help the Digi-Destined of Mexico round up the wild Digimon who had appeared on Earth as a result of Arukenimon opening all the Digi-Ports.
In the "Dark World" Tara is subjected to Myotismon's illusion: That she and Charlie meet again and she is able to apologize for causing his death and he forgives her. Eventually she breaks free and helps use the power of the world to destroy him.

Future:By the year 2027, Tara and Canimon are famous actors and script writers. She is married to Matt and has one son and a daughter (twins), Oliver and Carrie.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment