Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Emi Ishida

Just some bios for all the OCs in my Digimon story series that I made for fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - Emi Ishida

Chapter 4 - Emi Ishida
Emi Ishida belongs to StrawChan
Coronamon belongs to the people who made Digimon
Leodramon and Ultraleormon belong to StrawChan


Name: Emi Ishida
Age: 9 in 01; 13 in 02
Hair: Gold Blonde
Hair Length: Straight, goes to waist (01); Worn in two spikey pig-tails and to her waist (02)
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 5'4"
Arribute: Compassion
Digimon:
Sunmon (In-Training)
Coronamon (Rookie)
Firamon (Champion)
Flaremon (Ultimate)

Leodramon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Compassion)
Ultraleormon (DNA w/Raikodenmon)

Family: Mother, Father, Matt (Older Brother), TK (Triplet Brother), Miyuga (Triplet Sister)
Friends: Tai, Matt, Sora, Joe, Mimi, Izzy, Kari, TK, Casey, Azukia, Cody, Ashi, Davis, Tara, Ashlyn, Ashlee, Ken
Enemies: Devimon, Myotismon, The Dark Masters, the Digimon Emperor
Romantic Interest: Ken Ichijouji
Spouse: Ken Ichijouji (Later)
Children: Twins Sam (Son) and Kimmi (Daughter) Ichijouji
Neices/Nephews: Oliver and Carrie Ishida, Joey Takashi, Amy Izumi

Hobbies: Sleeping, hanging out with her digimon, saving the Digital World, and playing soccor
Talents: Saving the Digital World, playing soccor
Weaknesses: Sometimes too compassionate and will forgive and forget too readily, very saracastic

Past: When Emi was really young, she watched the Parrotmon and Greymon fight with Matt and TK. Shortly after, her parents split up. Her mom took TK and her dad took Matt and herself. Emi was upset that she didn't get a desicion in who she got to with and ended up her father because Matt was the only who could get to calm down.

01: At the age of 10, Emi went to camp with her big brother. She felt really uncomfortable around them, espically TK even though he was her twin. Emi was also jealous that Matt was giving TK so much attention.

She became a Digi-Destined and met her partner, Sunmon. He digivolved into Coronamon later on, then into his champion form of Firamon. Emi ended up becoming good friends with Tara (who was the only other girl her age since Kari hadn't been found yet) and, like most of the girls her age, looked up to Azukia.
She gained the Crest of Compassion when she showed Compassion towards a digimon that had previously been her enemy. This allowed Coronamon to achieve his Ultimate level, Flaremon.
While Tai and Azukia leave, the rest of the group splits up. Although Matt still watches out for Emi and TK, the pair form a group of their own with Tara. When Tai and Azukia return, Emi joins up with them.
When they go to the real world, Emi meets up with her mother for the first time in years. Like Matt, she dislikes it, but she wants to earn her Crest and tries as hard as she can to be friendly.
Back in the Digital World, Matt meets up with Cherrymon and blows up with Tai. He also tells Emi he is sick of her being so clingy and that he rather she would go live with TK since apparently neither of them need her. This breaks Emi's heart, but Tara and Azukia convince her not leave the team and Coronamon helps her realized that she didn't need her big brother around all the time. She has friend within the group.
Emi gets seperated from the group a little later on and struggles with her need to be around Matt or at least other people. She realizes that she is still upset about her parents' split and that she had been trying to cope by doing everything with her big brother. Emi realizes that she needes to give everyone space and learn to be her own person. She finds the team again in time for the final battle, but ends up being turned into a key-chain.
Emi also forgets her friendship with Tara since Tara's digimon gives herself up completely to save them from the final boss.
When she leaves, she is very distraught that she has to leave Coronomon behind. He reminds her that she promised to stop relying so much on others and Emi agrees. She gives him her sky blue arm band as symbol that the promise will continue even when they don't see each other anymore. Coronomon always has that arm band on, even in other evolutions from that point on.

Movie: In first movie, Emi is with TK and Matt at their grandmother's house. When they are contacted by Azukia, Emi joins her brothers in finding a computer to help. She can't help much, however, and has to watch Coronamon lose in his battle against the virus. She is one of the many viewers around the world who watched the final battle between Omnimon and Diaboromon.

In May 2000, Emi arrives in the Digital World and gives up her Crest power to free the Digimon Sovereigns. As a result, Coronamon loses the power to become Firamon.

In the second movie, Emi is in America, going to visit Mimi with TK, Kari, and Casey. They encounter Willis, Terriermon and Wendigomon. While on a train for Colorado, their train is hindered by Wendigomon so they have to continue on foot. They managed to join the others during the fight with Cherubimon.

02: Four years later, Emi decides to once and for all try to stop relying so much on Matt. So she announces she is moving in with TK and her mom. She moves just in time to start a new school with TK. On the way there she meets Yolei, Ashi, and Cody (who live in her building). She also re-meets Tara, although neither of them recognize her.
Emi is even more sarcastic then she was originally and openly antagonistic towards those she doesn't like (mainly Yolei). She refers to the new Digi-Destined as "Newbies" and frequently berates Yolei for being whiney. She and Tara are best friends again and when Ashlee joins the group, she becomes friends with her as well.
Emi also finds her Digi-Egg of Compassion, which allows Coronamon to digivolve into Leodramon.
At one point, the Digimon Emperor uses a Dark Spiral to take control of Emi. She cannot help much, however, since she made sure Cornamon could back home safely. A few days later, the team rescues her.
When a girl named Miyu shows up, Emi and TK try to help her find her way back to her boarding school. Their mom, however, decides to become Miyu's foster mom since Miyu's adopted parents have abandoned her. Emi thinks Miyu is crazy and is a bit resentful that Miyu has to stay in her room, but soon the two become friends.
Emi, being the Digi-Destined of Compassion, immediatly wants to forgive Ken for being evil and accept him into the group. This is the first time she and Davis agree on something which freaks both of them out, but also begins Emi's respect for Davis as a leader.
Emi becomes Ken's best friend and when his grades start slipping, the news media blame her for distracting him. She starts developing feelings for him as she sees him interact with the rest of the group.
On Christmas Day, Emi goes with Ken, Matt, and Tara to Mexico City. Matt and Tara end up kissing and Emi tells them to get a room. They find this amusing and Emi gets frustrated and tries to ignore them. Ken comes over and thanks for being his friend through everything and admits that he likes her. They end up holding hands.
On December 30th when they go to the alternate deminsion, Emi is trapped in vision like the rest of the group. Emi's vision is that she has completely stopped relying on Matt and he admits that she has grown up. She breaks free and helps in the final battle.

Future: In the epilogue, set 25 years in the future (year 2027) Emi becomes soccor player for the Japanese Women's soccor team. She is married to Ken and has a twins: a son (Sam), with a Sunmon, and a daughter (Kimmi) with a Leafmon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment