Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ashi Ijiyun

Just some bios for all the OCs in my Digimon story series that I made for fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Ashi Ijiyun

Chapter 5 - Ashi Ijiyun
Ashi Ijiyun and Rikumon belong to NamidaNara
Ultraleormon belongs to StrawChan


Name: Ashi Ijiyun
Age: 11 in 02
Hair: Light Brown
Hair Length: Boy Short
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 4'7"
Arributes: Innocence and Belief
Digimon:
Rishumon (In-Training)
Rikumon (Rookie)
Raikodenmon (Champion)

Mikarimon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Innocence)
Kiswaniimon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Belief)
Ultraleormon (DNA w/Firamon)

Family: Mother, Father
Friends: Tara Ozonoki, Cody Hida, Yolei Inoue, Sora Takenouchi, Casey Duquette, Kari Kamiya
Enemies: Devimon, Myotismon, The Dark Masters, the Digimon Emperor
Romantic Interest: Cody Hida
Spouse: Cody Hida(Later)
Children: Triplets Owen (Son), Alex (Son), and Riley (Daughter)
Neices/Nephews: None

Hobbies: Studying, practicing kendo, eating
Talents: Saving the Digital World, school, eating, kendo
Weaknesses: Very shy, usually will not speak up for herself.

Past: Ashi had a fairly normal childhood, except for some major surgery had to have when she was about 6 after being hit by a car. The scars around her eyes and from her chin to her stomach are a result of this. When she was about 5, her parents signed her up for kendo and Ashi made good friends with her instructor and his grandson, Cody Hida.
In August 1999, Ashi and Cody were in an airplane on the way to a kendo competition that was attacked by Kuwagamon and was saved by Kabuterimon and Garudamon. As a result, Ashi became a DigiDestined.

02 (First Half): Ashi obtains her D3 and Digi-Egg of Innocence during the first week of school. She also meets her digimon partner, Rikumon, for the first time. Shortly after, Ashi began to frustrated with the older kids on the team not trusting her, but Cody's grandfather helped her understand that she should just trust herself and do what she believes is right. Later, the team meets Digitamamon who, at first, seems mean, but then expresses that he wants to be a better person. Ashi doesn't really trust him, but decides to give it a go. When Digitamamon hurts Mimi, though, Ashi yells at him, saying she doesn't understand and that she wants to believe in him. This activats her Digi-Egg of Belief, allowing Rikumon to Armor-Digivolve into Kiswaniimon and defeat Digitammamon.

Movie: Getting a distress message from Kari, Ashi goes to America with the other DigiDestined to help her, Casey, Emi, and T.K. But on the way, they met Willis, a DigiDestined from Colorado, whose rogue Digimon partner (Kokomon) was the cause of it.

02 (Second Half): When Ken starts to undo the damage he did as Digimon Emperor, Ashi trusts him and wants to him to become part of the team. Cody, however, feels differently. Ashi doesn't want to get into a fight with her best friend and decides to bring it up. Soon, Emi and her digimon DNA-Digivolve into Ultraleormon.
When Arukenimon starts to deposite dark spores into children, Ashi accidentally gets infected. She starts to get very withdrawn and snappish, eventually refusing to speak to even Cody and Rikumon. Eventually the rest of the team is able to bring her back to her normal self.
On Christmas day, she goes with Joe, Cody, Casey, and their Digimon to Australia to help the DigiDestined of the Pacific round up the wild Digimon who had appeared on Earth as a result of Arukenimon opening all the Digi-Ports.
At the Other World, Ashi subjected to MaloMyotismon's illusion. Her desire is to win an international kendo competition. Rikumon appears to explain how the effect is not real and Leodramon appears to take her back to the other kids, who are in the process of breaking free of their illusions.
Ashi uses the power of the dream dimension against MaloMyotismon, making his desire for justice come true, with Raikodemon, Mikarimon, Kiswaniimon, and Ultraleormon appearing all at once.

Future: By the year 2027, Ashi has opened her own very popular kendo studio. She is married to Cody and his triplets, one son with an Upamon, another son with a Rishumon with, and a daughter with an Upamon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment