Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Ashlyn Moika

Just some bios for all the OCs in my Digimon story series that I made for fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Ashlyn Moika

Chapter 6 - Ashlyn Moika
Ashlyn Moika and Puppymon belong to SailorAqua13


Name: Ashlyn Moika
Age: 13 in 02
Hair: Light Blonde
Hair Length: Goes to mid-back, worn in black headband
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 5'4"
Arributes: Harmony and Integrity
Digimon:
Woofmon (In-Training)
Puppymon (Rookie)
Dogmon(Champion)

Goldenwolfmon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Integrity)
Harmonicwolfmon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Harmony)
GoldenHarmonimon (Armor w/ Digi-Egg of Miracles)
Dianomon (DNA w/Starmon)

Family: Emily Moika (Mother; Deceased), Geoff Moika (Father; Deceased), Jasmine Moika (Aunt), Azukia Moika (Older Sister)
Friends: Azukia Moika, Kari Kamiya, Tara Ozonoki, Davis Moutomiya, Emi Ishida, TK Takashi, Yolei Inoue, Miyuga Takashi
Enemies: Digimon Emperor, Arukenimon, etc.
Romantic Interest: Davis Moutomiya
Spouse: Davis Moutomiya (Later)
Children: Austin Moutomiya (Son), Ellie Moutomiya (Daughter)
Neices/Nephews: Terri Kamiya (Niece)

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, relaxing, hanging out with Puppymon
Skills: Drawing, painting, anything to do with art, saving the Digital World
Weaknesses: Very shy, gets feelings hurt easily

Past: When Emily Moika was about to have her second child, it was right around when her husband died. Afraid that she would not be able to support the new child along with her 3-year-old daughter, she gave her baby to her sister.
Ashlyn grew up with her aunt and was told that her mother died in child birth.
When she was 9, Ashlyn watched a newscast about Tokyo being destroyed by monsters. Her aunt could not see them, though, so Ashlyn didn't say anything. Then, she saw a woman that a looked a lot like her being killed by one of the monsters and her aunt started freaking out.
Shortly after, Ashlyn's aunt tells her that was her mother and that Ashlyn has a sister. Her aunt calls Azukia and offers to let her say with her and Ashlyn, but Azukia turns down the offer. Instead, Ashlyn goes to live with Azukia and not a day goes by that she doesn't hear Azukia's tells of the Digital World.

02 (First Half):

Movie: Ashlyn appears briefly in the second part of the movie, attending a birthday part with Kari who gets a help message from Tai.
In the second part of the move, getting a distress message from Kari, Ashlyn goes to the United States with the other Digi-Destined to help TK, Casey, Emi, and Kari. On the way, they meet Willis, a DigiDestined from Colorado, whose rogue Digimon partner (Kokomon) was the cause of the problems. During the battle with Cherubimon, Davis and Ashlyn use the Digi-Egg of Miracles, temporarily recreated by Seraphimon and Magnadramon, so Goldenharmonimon can help Rapidmon defeat Cherubimon and end Kokomon's pain.

02 (Second Half): To be filled out

Future: By the year 2027, Ashlyn is a famous artist. She does most of her work while at Davis' noodle cart. She is married to Davis and has two children, her son, Austin, who has a Puppymon, and her daughter, Ellie, who has a Demiveemon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment