Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stupid Inuyasha

This story is dedicated to chibi-chan and 1_lover_of_the_fluff. After someone betrays Kagome she runs away and finds someone to love.

Chapter 1 - Stupid Inuyasha

Chapter 1 - Stupid Inuyasha


Betrayal



Chapter 1: Stupid Inuyasha




Kagome lied on her hay bed staring at her mate. How did it come to this she wondered? It's his fault she thought. She couldn't even think his name. How could he choose the pile of clay over me? Stupid Inuyasha! She felt a tear fall down her face She looked down at her pregnant stomach. He wouldn't be able to look at me.




“ Kagome?” Kouga asked. “ Are okay? What's wrong?”




She turned away from Kouga. “It's nothing. I'm just thinking about someone.”




“Who? Mutt-face? I'll kill him for making you feel this way” Kouga told her.




She smiled and fell back into his arms. “Stupid Inuyasha, you'll pay for doing this to me. That I promise.” She whispered so quietly that Kouga could hardly here her.




“Yes. Yes he will.” He insured her. He held her tightly in his arms and they both fell into a peaceful sleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 2:03:38 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKtrue luv. lemme guess. in this story, kouga plays good guy right? I luve inuyasha but, this, this is a real stupid dog we're dealing with here.

Momo-chan on September 18, 2006, 8:22:01 AM

Momo-chan on
Momo-chancute ^^... poor kagome.....baka inu >:(

Chibi-chan on May 8, 2006, 9:35:52 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
HOW CUTE!!!!

It makes me feel something weird inside of me ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺