Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Betrayal

This story is dedicated to chibi-chan and 1_lover_of_the_fluff. After someone betrays Kagome she runs away and finds someone to love.

Chapter 2 - The Betrayal

Chapter 2 - The Betrayal


Betrayal



Chapter 2: The
Betrayal



A young priestess climbed out of the bone-eaters well the connected her time with the feudal era. She looked around. Where was Inuyasha? He knew she would be back by now. `Better go find him' she thought. She ran through the dark forest until she heard voices. It was Kikyo. But what was Kikyo doing here?




“Inuyasha. Come to hell with me.” Kikyo said to the half-demon standing in front of her.




“I can't Kikyo. You know that.” Inuyasha told her. He flinched when she moved closer.




` Oh my god! Inuyasha why?' She couldn't take this. She started to cry.




Kikyo touched his face softly. “ Why did you choose that wench over me?” She asked angrily




“ I-I-I didn't choose her over you” He yelled at her.


That was it. She couldn't take anymore. She ran the opposite direction. `Why Inuyasha? Why?' She wouldn't go back to him. Not this time. But she didn't go home. She couldn't do that. She needed to find someone. Someone that could help her.



Kagome woke up in hot sweat. This was the memory that haunted her every dream. She would never return to that half-breed. ` I sound like Sesshomaru' She laughed to her self and got up to start a new day.







Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 2:05:21 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKi still luv it!!!!!!!!! write a lot more. *HINT HINT*

Chibi-chan on May 8, 2006, 9:38:04 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanPerfect. Just need to make longer chaps.
*favs*