Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bite + Aftermath

After a fight with Shesshomru Inuyasha turns demon and attacks Kagome. (i have a different paring in mind now)

Chapter 1 - Bite + Aftermath

Chapter 1 - Bite + Aftermath






Chapter 1: Bite

















Inuyasha screamed in pain as Sesshomaru inserted Tokijin into his stomach. He fell to the cold hard ground with a thud. His vision started to blur as he fell into the darkness.











INUYAHSA!! Kagome screamed. She ran over and punched Sesshomaru in the face. Oops maybe that wasnt such a good idea. She thought.











You foolish girl. How dare you punch me the great Lord Sesshomaru. Leave this battle now or I shall kill you like I killed that half bre-. Sesshomaru was cut off.











 Dont lie big brother. You know you could never kill me. Inuyasha said.











Sesshomaru turned to see Inuyasha standing and smirking at him. You stupid half breed. Letting your demon blood take over. Im gone. And with that Sesshomaru left them alone.











Inuyasha. Please get Tetsiga and become yourself again. Kagome told him.











Inuyasha walked up to her. Kagome.











Kagome fell back onto the ground. She knew as well as anyone that this Inuyasha wasnt the one she loved but a killing machine. What are you doing? She asked as Inuyasha fell to the ground with her.











Kagome. Inuyasha said again. All of a sudden he grabbed her wrists and pined her on the ground with him on top of her.  Help me. He placed his lips on hers as she struggled to brake free from his grasp. He moved down to her neck licking and nipping at it until he finally bit down breaking her soft skin. He pulled away licking the blood off his lips.











 Inuyasha! Stop! three familiar voices yelled.











HELP Kagome screamed as she pushed him and grabbed her blood-covered neck.











Miroku hit Inuyasha hard over the head with his staff and he fell to the ground. Kagome! Are you ok? Miroku asked.











Miroku get his sword quickly! Kagome yelled.











Miroku went and grabbed his sword and put it in its sheath. Want me to carry you home? Miroku asked in a calm voice followed by a hit in the head by Sango.











Stupid monk will you ever learn Sango yelled as she grabbed Kagomes arm to help her stand. You can carry Inuyasha PERVERT! After the yelling subsided they walked back to the little cabin they had been staying in.





























Chapter 2: Aftermath











Kagome woke up not knowing where she was. And then she remembered.  Inuyasha turned demon and attacked me. BAKA! But wait it wasnt Inuyashas fault. It was Sesshomarus. I hate him I hope Inuyasha defeats him and makes him eat dirt. Kagomes thoughts were interrupted by a grunt. She looked and saw Inuyasha sit up.











Kagome what the hell happened? Inuyasha asked in pain. He looked at her and saw she was pretty beat up.  I did that to you didnt I? he said looking at the ground.











 No it was that monster not you. You would never do this to me. Kagome yelled.  I have to tell you something but I dont know if I can.











 What is it Kagome? You can tell me. Inuyasha asked.











Ummm& well I think what if I cant tell him how I truly feel about him.  Inuyasha& ITHINKIMINLOVEWITHYOU! She yelled so fast she couldnt even understand it. Inuyasha looked confused  I think Im in love with you then she got up and ran.











KAGOME Inuyasha yelled. He tried to stand but the pain was too much. He sighed  guess I have to wait until she returns. Then he layed down and fell asleep.





















































Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KitsuneHime on June 21, 2007, 4:05:24 PM

KitsuneHime on
KitsuneHimeeek! poor Lord Fluffy!

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 1:58:25 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI love ghe story, but y does inu have to be in love wit kagome. y not me???????!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Great story. i hope u write more. *HINT HINT* (please) !!

Serenitie on August 3, 2006, 1:57:27 AM

Serenitie on
SerenitieI Agree with Chibi-chan.But it is still a really good story!!wRITE MORE!!!

Chibi-chan on August 1, 2006, 11:34:29 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-changreat story, but I really don't like the 'punching-my-fav-character-on-the-face' part, but whatever, it still is a nice story

Summer_Winds on July 27, 2006, 7:05:23 AM

Summer_Winds on
Summer_Windsthe & are really ... ok

1_lover_of_the_fluff on July 26, 2006, 11:58:37 PM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffmore! or else you'll find one angry fluff lover at your door!

Nekoyasha12 on July 26, 2006, 2:05:35 AM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12more!! MORE!!!!! PLEASE MORE!!!!!!!!! MUST...KNOW....WHAT.....HAPPENES!!!!!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please???????
Thanx. *FAV AUTHER AND STOIRE*

Summer_Winds on July 25, 2006, 11:34:54 AM

Summer_Winds on
Summer_WindsAHHHHHHHHH my quotation marks have turned into squares/rectangls o_O