Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Suicide

After a fight with Shesshomru Inuyasha turns demon and attacks Kagome. (i have a different paring in mind now)

Chapter 2 - Suicide

Chapter 2 - Suicide
Chapter 3: Suicide


Kagome didnt understand why she had run away. She fell to the ground after feeling light headed. Why did I run? I finally told him and I ran. Maybe he doesnt feel the same way I do. Then thank god I didnt stay. I mean hes still in love with Kikyo. (1_lover_of_the_fluff come and interrupts Kagomes thoughts  Die dog die. Kill Kikyo, Kagome. Kill her I say. Oh and have a nice day :D.) As I was thinking before I was rudely interrupted I wish Inuyasha had never made me feel this way. I want to die! Kagome looked around hoping to find something to put her out of her misery, and there it was. A broken spear lying on the ground. She picked it up and jabbed it into her heart ending her life. Little did she know her life was far from over.

I know its short but the next chapter gets good.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Punx on December 30, 2006, 12:52:32 PM

Punx on
Punxi love it!!!!!! please hurry and write more!

Summer_Winds on December 31, 2006, 2:54:59 AM

Summer_Winds on
Summer_Windsok

1_lover_of_the_fluff on August 22, 2006, 3:25:57 AM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffi like what i say. its very true. I hate kikyou with a passion. well, maybe i dont hate her, just the fact that she loves InuYasha. whatever. lover your story!!

Nekoyasha12 on August 21, 2006, 4:54:50 PM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU JUST LUUUUVE TO TORCHER ME , DON'T U!!!!! (deep sigh) PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please...?

Chibi-chan on August 17, 2006, 12:28:02 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanYou LOVE to leave me on suspense, why? I'm not a bad chibi!,am I????

Nice short chap XD