Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreaming??

just some short neopet stories XD

Chapter 1 - Dreaming??

Chapter 1 - Dreaming??
The early april morning was cold but still a little bit bright. The moon was still visible --if you could see it trough the fog-- and it was all quiet. Not a single neopet could be seen. Everyone was sleeping in their nice Neohomes. Maybe cause the clock was about 05:30 am. But the silence was soon broken by footsteps... quick footsteps from small soft paws. A grayblue looking little Acara was runing trough the market place, and to the haunted woods. Her eyes was glowing in a strange red color. I was watching her from a tree nearby, hidden by all the small leaves. "What is she running from... or to. and why?" i said to my self while i keept watching her. Me, a little red Blumaroo named Strawberry, had been sleeping in the tree when i heard the footsteps from the acara i woke up and noticed her, the little harmless acara i tought she was...
Like every other curious kid would have done, i jumped from the tree and quietly followed the acara girl, hoping she wouldn't notice me. I knew something terrible could happen if she did. but i still just started to follow her. What if she needed my help or something. Then i didn't know exactly what could happen to me, but i guessed it was not going to be something nice, but i hoped that i was wrong as always.

The acara stoped and looked around. I watched her from my hiding spot. she was actling like she was looking for someone or something. but what or who? we were deep into the haunted woods by now. What would a acara do here? And who or what could be here that could probably intresst a acara? She picked something up from the ground and looked at it, i couldn't see what it was, but i saw that it was shimering a little in the light from the fullmoon. the deep fog surrounded us and i almost didn't see the acara annymore so i moved a little closer, luckily she still didn't notice me. She was standing there and looked around for a while and i started to get tired. Just when i was about to give up and just run back home, she started to run again. And now i noticed that it was something strange about her... and it looked like she just runned trough a tree and her feet was a little bit over the ground, but i guessed i saw wrong and started to follow her again.

I followed her for a pretty long time, my paws hurted and i just wanted to stop running and catch my breath, but i knew that i would lose the acara if i did. we were not in the woods annymore, but i still didn't like the place. it was cold and dark, and all quiet and the moon was not visible anymore. Then she stoped and looked around again. And now i noticed something about her, her grayblue fur was glowing a little and it was transparent! I felt my heart stopping for a while and then it started to beat harder than eaver, and then... she turned around and looked right at the place i was hiding! my heart started to beat hard again, and i just hoped she wouldn't notice me. I closed my eyes for a while and just hoped i would wake up in my soft bed. When i opened my eyes the acara was gone, i tought...
"What is this? Are you spying on me?" A creepy voice said right behind me. My heart once again stopped.
I screamed and turned around. And there she was her red clowing eyes was looking straight into my blue and i screamed again.
"Silence!" The acara said and glared at me. And what could i do? i was too scared to refuse, so i just stoped screaming and keept looking at the acara. And now i noticed that she had a necklace, a gold chain whit a little paw shaped gold pedant at the end of it and a dirty pink ribbon on her left ear.
"Who are you?" the acara said and looked at me. I think it was something whit her eyes that scared me the most, but just the fact that i had been following a ghost just made me feel stupid. How could i just follow a unknown person this far whitout thinking?! I promised my self that if i got out of this alive then i would never eaver follow someone i don't know again.
"M...m...my name i...i..is Straw..b..berry. I...i just....i mean...i..." i stuttered and watched the necklace, to afraid of moving. The acara laughed.
"Well, say goodbye to this world Strawberry." She said and rised her paw.
I screamed again and then everything turned black.

I quickly sat up and looked around. i was in my room... everything was just like it was yesterday.
"thank god! it was just a dream." i said and sighed. And then i noticed it... the paw shaped necklace around my neck, and a little note on my pillow, i just stared at the words written on it "welcome back to your world, Strawberry."
What in the neopian world was this about? I quickly got up from the bed and walked outside. it was warm and i forgot that i was still wearing the necklace. I saw my best friend sitting on a bench nearby. He waved at me and i runned to him. He was a blue Lupe named Cody, and like always he gave me a hug and a smile.

"Nice necklace. Is it new?" he said and looked at it.
"Not sure... i don't eaven know if it's mine." i said and looked at it aswell.
Cody just laughed.
"You are one of the funniest girls i know." he said
I blushed a little and felt stupid. How could i just answer like that? And then i noticed her... a blue acara girl whit a pink ribbon on her, she was sitting on the grass and looked at the blue sky. Whitout thinking i walked over to her and took the necklace of. The acara looked at me.
"you want something?" she said.
"i was just wondering if this was yours..." i said and handed her the necklace. The acara smiled.
"yes it's mine. thanks alot, where did you find it?" She said.
"i just found it outside my house." i said
"Thanks for giving it back. My name is Cookie." how about you?
"Strawberry. " i replyed
"Nice name. but i have to leave now... i think my mom wants me to help her whit the dinner like always." Cookie said and walked off.
"Nice girl" Cody said and smiled
I just laughed, said goodbye to Cody and walked to the woods. I had to find out if my dream was real or not. so i walked to the grave yard.

After walking around there for a while i noticed something that made me feel like my blood turned into ice and i just stared the same spot whitout moving.
On a cross of wood some one had written "May you rest in peace my little darling, Cookie the acara." And there... it was lying on the ground, beside some roses, a goldchain whit a pawshaped pedant.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment