Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - OMG Kayla's out of the band!?!?!

This story has drama,a bit of violence and a destiney known to those who wish to walk the periles path.

Plz Read And Reveiw^^

Chapter 16 - OMG Kayla's out of the band!?!?!

Chapter 16 - OMG Kayla's out of the band!?!?!
Narrator: Well after getting everyone to practice for the next 3-4 days before the concert, Ziara mannaged to get the coreography for the songs everyone was doing but one person refused to listen.
Ziara:Kayla either u learn the routine or Kimu and me are going to kick u out.
Kayla:u know what "miss-i-can-dance-like-a-dude" I quit this band!!!See if you can keep yourselves at the top with out me!!!*Wlaks out and leaves on a pigeoto*
Kimu:...
Star:Are u guys going to let her go just like that!?!?
Kouji:...yea.
Everyone:?_?
Jenna:...oh you guys have a back up plan don't you?
Kimu:You catch on very fast.Yea we have a back up.
?????:Hey guys^^
Dean:i know that voice...*turns around*Sis^^
?????:Hey Dean^^
Kimu:everyone this is my best friend and Dean's half sister Kristina * looks like this*
Kristina:sorry u guys had to deal with my little sister^^'
Ziara:control her ok because if she calls me that again me and Kouji-nii-chan are going to hurt her
Kouji:big time.
Kristina:fine. So how many days are left even though i already know the steps to all the songs Kayla wouldn't learn.
Star:we have...O_O 3 DAYS LEFT ALREADY!!!!!damn that was fast.
Jenna:all i have to say...is hasta la vista Kayla!
Kimu,Kouji,Dean,and Destiny:I Hear That!!!!
Destiny:shoot no one messes with Dean and gets away with it!
Dean:and same applys to Destiny no one messes with unless they got a death wish!
Kristina:Awe my half bro is growing up how cute^^
Dean:-//-Sis...
Kristina:hehe i'm sorry couldn't resist^^
Narrator:well the concert is under way soon and we got a replacement for kayla because she's being a dog.Well untill next time on the Interdimention Cheetha Kids*possible name change*

Preveiw
Next time on ICK The gang is finishing to perfect the coreography for there songs. and Some are finding their instruments broken. See all the chaos unfold next time.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 12:53:23 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Super sorry for the omega late update but school is now over so expect faster and better chapters coming soon^^