Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Reunited except for one

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 2 - Reunited except for one

Chapter 2 - Reunited except for one
Hallo :3 So we join our characters in the next chapter, where..well i think you know what happens, hence the title.
* * *

The school stood tall and bright, it looked even more wonderful than of before.
It seemed to hit the sky.

Kotoko stood in front of the building and sighed. "I'm back!"
Soon someone tapped her on the shoulder. "Eh?" she flung around to see the same red eyes that had befriended Sanome at the beginning. "Jin!?" She gasped.

He smiled "So you remember!" then he laughed. "Its going to be like old times now."
Kotoko squealed. "You look so different!" She hugged him and laughed "Its so great to see you again!"
Jin chuckled. "Ditto!"

"Hey can i join the love-fest?" A familiar voice giggled. The two looked around to see Claire staring back at them, with the same heart warming smile she always had.

"AH!" Kotoko yelled as she ran over and hugged Claire. "I'm so glad you're here!"
Jin walked over. "Yeah! I can't wait to see everyone else too!"
Claire smiled "Me too!"

Soon the three had all shuffled over to the famous fountain, the one they always used to go to when they met.
"Wow!" Jin gasped. "Can you believe how everything has changed!"
Claire nodded. "I know what you mean!"
Kotoko smiled. "But it was all for the better, Were going to see everyone again!"

Suddenly a football hit into the fountain, and splashed, Claire, Kotoko and Jin.

"ah!" they yelled in shock, the water wasn't nearly this freezing last year.
"Sorry!" Yelled a voice from behind them, they shifted their positions to see a
blue haired boy closing his eyes smiling.

Kotoko was about to say 'No problem' when she figured out who the blue haired boy really was!
"Hikaga!" She screamed as she almost fell into the fountain, luckily Jin caught her!

"Eh?" Hikaga opened his eyes to see them all staring at him, then he went wide eyed. "CLAIRE! KOTOKO! JIN!"
"That us!" Jin smiled an award winning smile.

"Aw! Man! I can't believe it!" He laughed. "I've been waiting all summer to see you guys!"

"Ditto!" They all laughed as Hikaga joined them on the fountain.
As they all chatted up a storm they seen Arina walking towards them.
"Oh my" Hikaga burst out laughing as he remembered all the unfortunate things he did to her.

"HI!" She smiled happily. "How are you all! I haven't seen you since last year."
"We've been doing good." Kotoko spoke for everyone. "Were so happy to see everyone again!"
"Me too!" Arina giggled. "That reminds me! I've got to go find the girls! Ta-ta!"
Kotoko started to laugh. "I guess everyones happy!"
"Yeah!" Hikaga smiled.
"Hey!" Jin noted. "You guys! You know theres still people from us missing"

Claire jumped. "Now that you mention it! Wheres Kaoru!"
"Hey.." Came a voice that everyone loved!
"Hi!" Came another beside him!
Stretch the picture out, and guess who it was.

"AHHH!!!!" Kotoko yelled as she jumped onto Keichi like a little cat. "We've been waiting SO long!"

Keichi smiled then looked at everyone else. "Hey everyone, its sure been a while huh?"
"Too long" Jin noted as they all went to greet, the arrivals.
"Man!" Jin put his arm on Kaoru's shoulder. "Lets have more fun this year buddy."
Claire giggled. "I'm so happy to see you again Kaoru!"
Kaoru gave a little smile "Yeah, same"

Soon the six were on the fountain, talking like there was no tomorrow.
Kotoko sat up. "Man...all we need now is Sanome!"
Jin shifted positions. "yeah...i wonder where she is...it's not like her to be this late.." He bit his lip.

Kotoko whispered in Claire's ear. "He's going into his 'worry' mode."
The two girls giggled.

Just then there was an announcement on the loudspeaker.
"All students are to report to their dorms now! All arrangements and roommates are on the list on the bulletin board!"
All the students rushed inside like a stampede. Soon about ten minutes later, Claire, kaoru and the others walked in.

The list said this:

Jin and Kaoru in room 12

Kotoko and Sanome in room 11

Hikaga and Keichi in room 13

Claire and Arina in room 14

Everyone sighed, they were glad to be in rooms with people they knew.
Soon everyone went their separate ways until it was just Kaoru, Jin and Kotoko.
"You gonna be ok without a roommate for now?" Jin asked.
Kotoko smiled. "Of course!"
Jin smiled back. "Well, see you soon then" While walking back he went into his worrying pose again.

Kotoko tapped kaoru on the back. "Hey, can you keep an eye on him for me?"
Kaoru looked at Kotoko then Jin, who almost banged into a wall. "Sure"
Kotoko smiled. "Thank you!" Then she walked into her room waving.

When Kaoru caught up to Jin which wasn't very hard, since Jin kept bumping into walls, Jin asked what Kotoko said.
"She just told us not to get into fights again.." Kaoru replied.
"Okay.." Jin Walked into their dorm after Kaoru.

Where is Sanome you ask? Come read the next chapter to find out...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xEmotional on February 19, 2008, 10:03:11 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionaloh. mon. doodle.

intense-if-y-ing.

TKxKari224 on February 20, 2008, 12:10:52 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol thanks! XD

NAERA on February 19, 2008, 7:16:36 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on February 19, 2008, 9:41:21 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224XD yeh, :)

I do need to draw everone XD

All older! XD im gonna start the next chapter now!! :D its called 'Sanome's arrival' XD