Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sanomes Arrival, Call 911!

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 3 - Sanomes Arrival, Call 911!

Chapter 3 - Sanomes Arrival, Call 911!
Halo, :3 here we are, Sanome arrives in this chapter, and Kotoko gets a surprise.
* * *


The next day, Kotoko woke up to see someone unpacking their things.
"Sanome!?" She gasped. "Is that you!?"
Sanome turned around to face the smiling Kotoko. "Don't smile, it makes you ugly."

Kotoko opened her eyes. "W..what?"
Sanome turned to face her. "Look, we may be roommates, but just stay away from me."
Kotoko was stunned, "What are you talking about!? Were best friends!"
"Not anymore, get it?" Sanome walked towards her. "Now get out for now, I need to do some redecorating."
Kotoko didn't waste any time, she ran out not turning back even once.
* * *

Later on once everyone was in their dorms and were settled, Jin and Hikaga came down the hall to visit Sanome and Kotoko, since they just heard that she came, Jin was so happy, until they turned the corner...

Then, there sitting on the floor, with blood stained hands, was Kotoko.
Her hands were shaking uncontrollably over her face as she stared at them with wide eyes.

Jin and Hikaga went insane! Then they dashed over.
Jin kneeled down after Hikaga. "What happened!!?? Are you okay!?"
Kotoko didn't notice them for a minute as she just kept shaking. Then when she looked up, she started to whisper. "S-she..is-isn't the sam-me..."
Jin had a puzzled look on his face. "Who isn't the same?"
Kotoko stared at the boys, "S-sanome..."
"Sanome did this?!" Hikaga yelled.
Kotoko just looked down. "W-when I came back to the door...she told me..to..to"
"To what??" Hikaga asked.
"To...Kill everyone...then myself..." Kotoko started to cry. "Then when i refused-! She did this!!"
Jin clenched his fists. "I can't believe it! How could this happen!?"
Hikaga looked at Jin. "I'm going to take her to the hospital."
Jin nodded wearily. "Ok...Don't worry Kotoko, Were going to help."

when Hikaga and Kotoko left for the hospital ward, Jin took the liberty of looking inside the cracked dorm door.
What he saw wasn't something the real Sanome would do, she was making a potion...a Death potion...

* * *

The next day after Hikaga and Jin alerted the others about Sanome, there was yelling, shock and tears. Then they said if they needed proof, go visit Kotoko in the hospital.

Soon after everyone accepted it, and they came up with a plan to do something.
We will help Sanome!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on February 21, 2008, 12:21:03 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on February 21, 2008, 4:57:45 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224yeah...shes turning more evil than I had even expected, they better get on helping her and NOW!\

:]

xEmotional on February 20, 2008, 4:01:30 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalwhat a freak D:

TKxKari224 on February 20, 2008, 6:04:31 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224i know T.T

Shes gone insane D:

I'm not likin' her 'tude!

>.<