Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Find the secret, Nao's here.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 4 - Find the secret, Nao's here.

Chapter 4 - Find the secret, Nao's here.
Hey, ho, I'm back with another fun chapter.
* * *

"Ok!" Claire started. "We have to figure out a plan."
"I agree, but first we have to do some snooping, to figure out how she came to be that way..." Jin said.
"Yeah, we do." Claire put her index finger to her mouth.
"It must have been something over the summer...but what?" Hikaga frowned. "At this rate, we'll never know!"
"Don't get your hopes up yet!" Keichi smirked. "I know what to do!"
"What???" Everyone asked in unison.
Keichi smiled. "Here, huddle up."
Everyone leaned in. "Ok." Keichi started. "Since it was something that happened over Summer, all we have to do is find out what she did that summer!"
Jin sighed. "Yeah but ho-Wait! If i know Sanome, good or bad, she ALWAYS keeps a journal, in which she writes what she does over the breaks in!"
"Yeah! But how do we get it..." Hikaga bit his lip.
"I think i can..." Kotoko said as she came out of nowhere.
She had bandages on her hands from her frightening encounter from the last chapter.
"Kotoko!" Keichi stood up. "Are you okay?"
She smiled, that same smile, as if nothing was wrong. "Yeah, I am now"
Once she made her way over to a free seat, the others told her everything about their plan.
"Kotoko is on the case!" She yelled to the sky. "I can get that journal for you!"
"But, we won't let you." Jin said as his eyes shifted to a bush. "You might get hurt again."
"Pft!" Kotoko made a face. "I can do it! All you guys have to do is stall for time while i find it!"
"I don't know..." Jin debated.
"Come on. lets give her a shot, if she believes she can do it, then we have to believe her." Hikaga smiled.
"Yeah." Claire smiled too.
"...ok, fine, but please be careful." He had his 'worried' face on again.
"I will" Kotoko took 2 deep breathes. "Ok, I'm going. Sanome won't be back for 23 minutes so we have some time."
"Ok, we'll keep lookout." Claire smiled.
Then Kaoru appeared out of the shadows. "I'll help too..."
"Ok!" Kotoko giggled. "But first let me ask you something, how come whenever you appear, you appear randomly and sometimes scaring people, out of the shadows?
Kaoru sighed.
Kotoko started to laugh. "Just kidding~"
Soon they all left, it was up to Kotoko and Claire!~
(Claire offered to come help, just in case)

* * *
Soon Claire and Kotoko were in Sanome and her dorm.
"I think its over here." Kotoko whispered.
"Okay." Claire followed her. "But lets be quick."
"I found it!" Kotoko sighed, "Now lets get out of here."
"I agree! This place gives me the creeps!" Claire replied, not realizing what she said. "Gak! I mean.."
Kotoko laughed. "Don't worry, Its the same for me, at least its not my decor"
Claire laughed back. "Yeah"
Then the two left, the ran so fast, that it felt like they would fly anytime soon.
"There are the others!" Kotoko pointed towards three benches, where everyone else was sitting.

"Hey!" Jin yelled, practically knocking everyone off their seats.
Hikaga got up quickly though and whacked Jin in the head, "Thanks for that! I really hadn't planned on getting dirt in my mouth today, but, you know, what a few gags between minutes."
Jin laughed nervously "Eheh..sorry about that but look!" He pointed as the two girls were almost to the benches.
"Oh!" Everyone got up.
"Did you find it?" Keichi asked.
"Yeah!" Claire replied. "Was there ever any doubt?"
They all laughed. "Lets read." Jin said eagerly.
"Ok" Hikaga said. "open.."
Kaoru held the book in his hands because Kotoko unexpectedly passed it to him.
He opened it and then handed it to Hikaga.
Hikaga turned the page and then handed it to Keichi, Keichi gulped then passed it to a person who was sitting beside him.

"THIS ISN'T HOT POTATO!!!" Kotoko yelled annoyed.
Everyone stared, then Keichi looked over at the guy. "Sorry man."
"No problem." The boy smiled at them. "Here" He passed the book to Keichi.
Kotoko was mesmerized by this boy. "Haaa.." She sighed. Jin waved a hand in front of her face, then pretended he was holding a microphone.
"Excuse me, it seems were experiencing some technical difficulties here." He chuckled then put away his 'microphone'.
Kotoko snapped out of it, when Hikaga snapped his fingers in her face. "Hellooo~ earth to Kotoko, we have a landing here."
Kotoko shook her face and blushed. "Oh! I'm sorry!!"
The others just laughed.
"Hey, I'm Keichi." He introduced himself to the boy.
"I'm Kotoko."
"I'm Claire."
"Kaoru..."
"Jin here."
"I'm Hikaga."
"Hey, pleased to meet you all, I'm Naoki."
"Pleased to meet you Naoki!" The 5 said in unison.
"yeah.." Kaoru then said.
Naoki smiled.
"Hey, are you new this year?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, I am, I came with another guy, named Caine, but he kind of left me to go beat up this guy..." Nao made a face.

"Eh!?" Kotoko said surprised." Well, i guess everyone can have an opinion..."
She changed her eye sight and looked at the journal, Jin noticed her staring at it, and interrupted the chat. "Guys, not to interrupt, but ..cough, i t h i n k
i a m c o m i n g d o w n w i t h a c o l d..cough."
Kotoko slapped her face. "Wow, that was just sad.." Then she sighed, and went into her position. "Oh..no..we'd better..g e t, you i n s i d e" Kotoko started to laugh a little, seeing as Jin was a REALLY bad actor, because he started to fake gag, and wheeze, then he turned around and sprayed himself with water in the face, turned back around and.."I'm sweating to death! Someone save me!"
Kotoko burst out laughing. "I will help you, let me take you to the..uh nurses office! Right!" She took Jin's arm, who took Hikaga's arm, who took Claire's arm, then those four ran inside with the journal, leaving Nao and Keichi speechless.
"uh.." Keichi turned to Naoki, he knew he had to cover up their bad acting so he went and said..."There trying out for a play! Yeah.."
Nao laughed, "Alright then, i hope they get the parts they want!" He checked his watch. "I got to go, see you later" He waved and walked off.

Keichi waved back, and then when Naoki was out of sight, he whacked himself in the face. "These guys..." He walked into the building to find the rest of them huddled up over the journal, who Kaoru got stuck holding again.

"So read the first page Kaoru!" Kotoko rubbed her hands together.

Kaoru sighed but gave the book to Jin, The writing had too much excitement for Kaoru to read. Jin took the book and started to read. "Today, August 8th, I can't believe it! My mom is actually going to let me get my driving license FINALLY! She kept thinking i was irresponsible, I don't know where that came from! -laugh- I also hear that there starting school again! I can't wait! I'm so excited to see everyone again!"

Jin looked up, she was her normal self that day, Jin just wanted to rip out that page and keep it, but he knew Sanome would find out. "She must have turned after this day..."
"I'll read now." Claire offered.
Jin handed her the book. "Here..."
Claire took a breath. "August 13th, I went swimming today, I actually feel kind of weird..there was a man who kept staring at me..... It was scary! I wanted to leave, but my mom said it was probably nothing..I went about my business again, and He was still staring,i didn't know what to do, so I went over to ask him why he was looking at me, He said he was waiting for me to come over. And then he gave me this package... I was really curious so i opened it, all that came out was this insane dust, purple dust...I don't know what happened, but after that I got a massive headache so we went home, I feel really weird now..."

Claire looked at Jin. "I think this is it"
Jin nodded. "We have to find out how to reverse this!"
Hikaga sighed. "But guys, we don't even know what kind of dust!"
Jin kicked the wall. "Well I'm going to find out!"

* * *

Hey everyone, Gabby here, so i know this chapter had some of the things all you 'big mistake' fans were waiting for, laughs. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xEmotional on February 27, 2008, 7:42:26 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalOH SNAP ! WHAT BE GOIN' AWNNNNN ? :o

TKxKari224 on March 2, 2008, 2:13:21 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol, you'll soon find out! :D

NAERA on February 24, 2008, 4:38:38 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on February 24, 2008, 4:40:55 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol yes we must! XD
lol yeah it was pretty long, this idea kept stretching though xD
lol yup! newbies are da bomb! XD

lol yeah the audition part was fun to write XD

thankies naera-chan! ^^