Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Dreams.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 5 - Dreams.

Chapter 5 - Dreams.
Later that day, when everyone was asleep, Jin was still awake, he was scribbling nonsense down on a sheet of paper. He got up to throw it in the garbage, when he stopped dead cold.

"Huh...?!" He looked to the window, there was a face staring back, but not a friendly one. "Who are you!" He clenched his fists.
The other was staring back and smirked. "You're worst nightmare, you remember Xel right? Well, I'm going to make you pay for what you did to him, with you're blood." The figure disappeared and Jin stood there shuddering.

"Are you okay?" Echoed for what seemed like forever. Jin woke up. "Huh..I-when did I fall asleep?" He looked at kaoru with an annoyed look. "I though i was awake." He turned back. "I had the strangest dream..."

Kaoru tilted his head. "Yeah...well tell everyone later...were going to be late."
Jin looked at the clock. "Crap!" He shot up and got dressed, soon both were ready, and started to walk to class.

Kaoru glanced at Jin and sighed, he was going into his 'worried' pose a lot!
"So...what was your dream about..?" Kaoru asked dryly.
Jin flung over to Kaoru. "I thought you'd never ask!" He jumped and started to explain. "I was looking out the window, and there was this guys, he said. 'you remember Xel right? Well I'm going to make you pay for what you did to him, with your blood', isn't that weird..." Jin nervously bit his lip. "I do remember, i do..."

Kaoru stared ahead. "Tell the others when we see them then...maybe they'll help.."
"Brilliant!" Jin smiled his wacky smile again, "Your a great idea dude!"
Kaoru flinched. He didn't like being called 'dude' very much, but didn't do anything, at least Jin was normal again.

Soon the two joined with the others. "Hey!" Claire and Hikaga waved. "Where were you guys!"
"We were discussing my weird dream." Jin replied.
"Dream?" Kotoko asked.
"Yeah.." Jin explained everything.
In shock, Kotoko opened her mouth to say something. "Oh my god..i have a bad feeling about this..."
"Me too." Jin frowned. "Damn...if only Sanome were here." He muttered to himself. Not low enough though, because everyone heard.

Claire stood up and walked over to Jin. "Hey...It's not any of our faults, ok? We'll get her back, don't worry! I'm already starting up a plan, so calm your shoes. She will join our group again, Even if we have to get her to recognize us by force, understand?" She had a kind of look on her face, that would tell you NOT to disagree.

Jin nodded, surprised, "Ok sir! -eh!? I mean man! GAH! I mean Ma'am!~"
Claire smiled brightly. "okay~"
Kaoru smiled.
Keichi laughed. "There we go! Now..how should wee start!?"
Soon they all started to think, Just as Sanome was walking by!
Jin gasped.
Sanome stared at them as she walked by, with her cold, cold eyes. They could turn someone to ice.
Jin looked away, he couldn't dare look back.
Sanome smirked and walked over. "I know what your doing."

Kotoko flailed and whimpered. "were not doing anything, really Ms.Sanome"
" Ms.?" Everyone asked in unison.
Sanome darted her eyes to the fountain. "Oh but you are, and i know what it is, so don't try and cover up. It won't work, just like your lousy plan."
Jin's eyes narrowed. "It will work."
"Excuse me?" Sanome asked angrily. "What was that!?"
"I said it will work! I don't care what you say! Do you understand!? I DON'T GIVE A !@#$%&* CARE!"
Kotoko's eyes grew wide. "He's joking!"
Jin sighed. "I'm not, Kotoko, Sanome needs to know the truth. Sanome, your a freak, and i can say this, because i know its not really you! "
Sanome fired with anger. "your gonna get one Hell of a beating!" She punched Jin in the face and stepped on him. "You little @$$ , your dead to me."
Claire pushed Sanome off of Jin and helped him up. "You freak!"
Sanome's face shot darts at Claire. "Oh you think?"
Hikaga stood in front of Claire and Jin. "Just back off!
Sanome turned around. "Only, this time, next time i see you, I'll kill you." She left in a sway, as everyone turned to Jin. "Are you okay, buddy?" Hikaga asked, worried.
Jin smiled. "Yeah, I'm just going to go to my dorm, tell the teacher that I'm not in the mood to learn." His smile slowly faded away...

Kotoko started to cry. "WHY!?" she yelled. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS US!?" She put her hands over her face. "Why..Its always us..who get broken apart, always us, who something bad happens to, why!? Do we have a curse! i can't take this anymore! Its all because of me isn't it!?" She slumped over. "Ever since I came the bad things have been happening! Claire, you said it wasn't anyones fault, but it is! it's mine!" She cried harder. "I don't like it! I don't like this one bit!"

Hikaga walked over to her, and patted her on the back, "Its not your fault at all, please don't say that..." He motioned for the others to come and they did. "I know its hard to see Sanome like that, but it will end soon, so don't worry, we'll find a way back."

"Beatings.." Kotoko stared at the fountain as she wiped her tears. "thats what i should get."
Hikaga sighed. He turned Kotoko to face him and narrowed his eyes. "Your not the source of the problems, okay? Its no reason to be like this, we will get her back! I swear on my life!"

Kotoko was stunned for a moment, then she realized that Hikaga was right. She smiled a little and sniffed. "Thank you Hikaga." Then she returned to normal instantly and glomped im in her cat-like way." Really! thank you!"

Hikaga blushed a tad. "Em..Ok..?"
Kotoko smiled and got up. "I'm sorry, guys, i guess I wasn't thinking.."

"Its ok!" Claire smiled happily, "Were just glad your okay now!"
"Heehe" Kotoko blushed.

Claire went wide eyed. "I've got it! The plan!"
-----------------------------

Hallo~ This one was a little violent, for me at least, because i had a lot of rage today! XD

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on February 29, 2008, 7:33:37 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on March 2, 2008, 2:16:48 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224heh, thanks :)

I was just super mad at my brother that day, cuz he slammed the door into my face for no reason, and it really hurt! >.<